Verified:

Gmann03 Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:17:56

we're all gonna play under three tags, simultaneously.................hahahahahaha
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:20:15

in that case come here nbk, u can be our 4th and we'll all tag 4 countries in everyone's tag!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:29:23

Ahhh sweet!!!

Although someone else tagging countries in our tag will be very slightly obvious :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

gambit Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:41:24

delete your countries and rename them to fit our theme...

then maybe :P
Natural Born Killer

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:44:16

everyone can then be a natural born killer
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:44:17

Id let em in, I mean, When in Rome...
NBK

Mars UP Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 22:23:26

Hey aponic, didn't SOF merge with DOOM because they couldn't take on NBK on their own?

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 22:30:45

Can't really say this is a suprise to me. With the exception of Crippy in a Coalition. Never thought i'd see that day.

FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Popcom Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 22:46:30

Originally posted by Mars UP:
Hey aponic, didn't SOF merge with DOOM because they couldn't take on NBK on their own?

yea, cause they were 1/2 our size without doom
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 22:56:27

Meh its all good, their coalition, so they can do what they want with it. No need for comments NBK folks ;)
NBK

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:03:41

hi xGD!!
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

aponic Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:04:04

Yes Mars, 300 vs 300 is much better than 150 vs 300. You called us out last reset, you better believe you are getting some.
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:09:29

Ok guys, apparently my first post was either misunderstood or misrepresented.

GD is not here to war as a group of 3 clans.

We are 3 clans who have decided we'd rather go the route of FDP'ing each other, and leaving everyone else unpacted (except TKO, ketchup sent me n00dz as a bribe). This does not mean if you hit one, you'll be hit by all three. It also doesn't mean we'll use 2 tags to hit another clan.

All GD is is a group of friends who enjoy playing together a lot, but have different desires on how to approach the game. GD has been set up to create a system where any player in any of the 3 clans can join the appropriate clan to pursue their own choice of game play for a given set.

If I wanna try and net, I'm joining PAN - if I wanna war, I'm joining KA - and if I want to net, but wouldn't mind warring if it came to it, I'm going to FoCuS. That is ALL this is.

As long as everyone bears in mind that if they try to gangbang any of the given clans, that the rest of us are unpacted to you all, you'll never have to worry about GD. If you try to bring 3:1 odds against KA in a war, you can probably count on FoCuS joining the fun to even things out a smidge. If you come with 1:1 odds, hell maybe even 1.5:1 against KA, I will personally make sure FoCuS leaves it at that so we can have ourselves a fun time

If anyone has concerns about GD, you are free to contact me with questions/comments. Given that I've now tried to re-explain our intentions so that they're a little bit better understood, I'm planning on leaving it at this so far as FFAT is concerned.

Don't worry aponic - if SoF wants a war, we'll be happy to oblige you. But we'll tag up when and how we want. Don't worry, we've got all reset, and KA's not goin anywhere. There will be more than enough carnage for all.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jan 28th 2011, 23:14:38
See Original Post

Khavic25 Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:18:09

Well duh.. of course people over react!!

every detail anyone says gets picked at by hundreds of people

smoe pople get tweaked by mispleeing

others assume the worst from every pact

Hellooo! That is part of dealing with large groups of people who each have a shared interest in what others do, yet have no real way of causing a change without leveraging pressure from the community. Are you new here NOW3P?
Damn missed it

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:21:16

Not new, it just never ceases to amaze me how certain folks can make conclusions magically appear where there is nothing to draw them from based on their own biases.

I just wanted to make sure that the intent was clearly understood so folks weren't getting all worked up over incorrect info - where they take it from there is their problem.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:33:48

FA work now will be a heck of a lot easier.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:37:30

because we all know that FDPs are meaningless unless you come up with a lame tag extension and have all the alliances at that to the end of their tag

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:39:23

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
FA work now will be a heck of a lot easier.

You're welcome :-P

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 0:06:19

Originally posted by Rockman:
because we all know that FDPs are meaningless unless you come up with a lame tag extension and have all the alliances at that to the end of their tag

We actually all banded together to kill you
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Jan 29th 2011, 0:30:39

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Can't really say this is a suprise to me. With the exception of Crippy in a Coalition. Never thought i'd see that day.

Having an oppertunity to change the way coalitions work is my main focus.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Pain Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 2:07:14

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by Pain:
Funny now3p, I figured you guys at KA were just trying to fluff out of fighting us 1:1. Sure as hell looks like it. How about tagging so we can get it on.

how does this look like them fluffing out? did anyone say that if you declare war on one GD clan that the rest jump in?

id say if you plan on hitting them you better beat swords to the punch, cause if you both jump in, youre gonna have a problem.

KA isn't tagging up and that is why I am calling you pussies. I don't know how you missed that. I figure that since we will severely outnumber you without you tagging, it is your excuse to call in allies.

come at me dawg!

im not even in KA silly goose.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mathais Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 3:30:44

*Giggles with glee*. <-- will be the one and only time you ever see me do that.

I LOVE this thread!

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 4:06:59

Crippy - Good luck with that. xGD is already looking like xTC.

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Ok guys, apparently my first post was either misunderstood or misrepresented.

GD is not here to war as a group of 3 clans.

We are 3 clans who have decided we'd rather go the route of FDP'ing each other, and leaving everyone else unpacted (except TKO, ketchup sent me n00dz as a bribe). This does not mean if you hit one, you'll be hit by all three. It also doesn't mean we'll use 2 tags to hit another clan.

That looks like the same thing xTC claimed in the beggining as well.

In no way am I knocking a coalition. I was a leader of multiple xTC clans. I just never expected you (Crippy) to take part in let alone create one after the many years of open hatred of coalitions.

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 4:50:41

who hated TC more than me????????

i have had my say with the leaders and if things change from how the leaders have set them up, i will be the first to leave....

Aponic - you need to learn to STFU.... good luck with ur merge cause its soooo different..... just get inline with the others if u want a piece of us...

who tags up within 2 days... heck ive spent the last 18 hours in bed sick so havnt even looked at my countries, let alone play a turn...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 4:53:24

maybe I'm just blowing smoke up my own skirt here, but I'd like to think we're taking a slightly different approach to coalitions in the past by trading members for purpose built clans.

I could be wrong though.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 5:05:05

No you are correct NOW3P. That is different.

I just don't know if your leadership has the discipline to not let the coalition tag get to your head. It may start off with good intentions, but eventually a political situation will happen and xGD will do the same thing xTC did.

At that point, I will point and call alot of people hypocrits for bashing coalitions for years because of certain actions xTC made.

I guess my point is this. Coalitions dont work. I've been there, been apart of them, in the end, it only takes 1 undisciplined person to cause a coalition to spiral into something none of you intended it to be. At that point, you'll be too far politically involved to back out. And you'll end up as xTC did. Hated by alot of players.

Take my advice for what it worth...

Because, I have a feeling in the future, you will all hear an "I told you so" from me.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 5:23:18

I guess it's possible - we're already hated though, so I guess it wouldn't be a big step down there :-)

Link Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 5:29:27

LOL awesome thread this..
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 5:32:32

Confirmed. I use n00ds to get pacts.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

rebelnbk Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 6:46:46

Correct me if I am wrong. But the way I see this, you guys can tag up the amount of countries you need to war a certain clan. So if your target has 200 countries you can easily tag up 250, but if your target has 400 you guys will tag up 500 without a problem? To me that's a gangbang in disguise.

Link Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 7:13:42

mmmm.. gangbang
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 8:43:33

No comments pls rebel :P
NBK

GunGrave Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 8:53:50

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
Correct me if I am wrong. But the way I see this, you guys can tag up the amount of countries you need to war a certain clan. So if your target has 200 countries you can easily tag up 250, but if your target has 400 you guys will tag up 500 without a problem? To me that's a gangbang in disguise.

suddenly the old Transformers theme popped in my head... :P

GD... gangbanger initials on dyslexia
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Ivan Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 9:51:49

LOL so yer all fdps but you wont help each other in war and people will be able to jump between the tags but they wont

Just a friendly advice think of the consequences before you do something stupid

Desperado Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 10:02:28

first of all

I'd like to point out that Crippler and Desperado decide who focus goes to war with and why.. at least when focus is doing the declaring. Not Now3, MM, Llaar, Dm, or even... Rico

Second of all, I know some of you haven't been around since FFA started back up but...

LAE/KA has had our backs since focus first started up as ABC and it was just crippy. We've had their backs when we've been needed. We as Focus have declared war on clans in Pan's name when they were in their infancy of returning to FFA.

All three clans that are in this coalition have been there for eachother, and have been pacted with eachother since they've began, all we are doing is going "hey, look, we're a tight group of three clans, we're not afraid to help eachother, and it would be a good idea to think about how you want to interact with us. If you choose to war one of us, and you choose to do it in a matter of seeking help from other clans, then you will deal with us in kind, and on a massive scale. Otherwise, we are still just three seperate tags like we have always been."

Now, as for coalitions not working... TC was a coalition for how many years?

As for the nbk peoples ranting in here.

Far as I know, the only problems you have really ever had with KA/LAE is this whole thing over hellrush, aside from that I think you guys have had fairly decent relations with eachother.

I know for a fact you haven't had any issues with Focus.

And as far as I know, you and Pan have had good relations.

So, I don't see what the real problem is from you guys regarding this whole thing, it's not like we're going to be gunning to take over the whole server, we're not making one giant retal policy that we're going to force the server to adopt... in fact, all three clans have different retal policies from the other.

As far as SOF goes, I personally don't need a coalition to FS you guys, and if I personally wanted to gangbang you.. I'd just call KA and PAN in anyways... coaltion or not.
As for country totals go, one reason why Focus's numbers are down, is because I traditionally start my countries late, I have a rather hectic life... this game takes a backseat when the reset starts.

and dedly, I don't think crippy had a hatred for coalitions... just for TC ;)

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jan 29th 2011, 10:58:18

And was NBK/IMP/DK not trying to form a coalition before? Why yes they were. People are getting touchy on this subject.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 13:31:34

I really dont think SoF is very worried about getting gangbanged on here :)

Twain Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 13:48:27

NBK and PAN have had good relations other than the set they declared on us, and even then, relations weren't really bad, we just didn't like it because we're tree-huggers and they cut down our trees.

We had to plant ALL NEW TREES! *tears up a little bit*

Desperado Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:10:04

twiz, so what you're saying is, nbk really has no room whatsoever to gripe about coalitions, when they were trying to start one of their own?

pants antler

aponic Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:22:15

Originally posted by Ozzite:
ummm...you realize the set is less than 48 hours old? how much fluffing crack do you smoke, aponic?

Originally posted by Twain:
Cerevisi has 150 countries, last set you guys were closer to 300.
We (PANLV) have 70 countries, last set we started close to 300.
KA has 50 countries, and last set sat around 200
FoCuS has about 90 countries so far and last set was around 170.

It's still early. Many people haven't even played a turn yet, and many more people haven't tagged yet.

Give it time. If they're still hiding 5-7 days into the set, then your rhetoric might actually make sense.

Tomorrow will be day 5, 66 tagged.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:24:10

Originally posted by Bsnake:
who hated TC more than me????????

i have had my say with the leaders and if things change from how the leaders have set them up, i will be the first to leave....

Aponic - you need to learn to STFU.... good luck with ur merge cause its soooo different..... just get inline with the others if u want a piece of us...

who tags up within 2 days... heck ive spent the last 18 hours in bed sick so havnt even looked at my countries, let alone play a turn...

This is a forum, people come here to post. If you can't take it, don't come here. Weiner.
SOF
Cerevisi

Desperado Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:27:44

Jan 29th 2011, 14:22:15

Tomorrow will be day 5, 66 tagged.

Free For All
Jan 27 - Mar 27

My mathematic hero!

pants antler

Gmann03 Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:33:37

Countries trade with other countries. Countries ally with each other. In war time, countries band together ONLY WHEN THEY ARE ATTACKED.....(WWI, WWII)

Coalitions have been around LONG BEFORE THIS GAME HAS, after all.
Co-operation is what this game is all about. We need to remember......this is ONLY A GAME. We have fun PLAYING this game, we have met interesting people by playing this game......but in the end............

Lets try not to get too uptight about a lil co-operation, we're just a bunch of peeps that share a simple philosophy, and, we enjoy the friendships made throughout the years.

And judging from what I've read on these boards, there's not a lotta of that going around.
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

aponic Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 15:04:25

Desperado: http://ffa.www.earthempires.com/topplayers

Take another look asshat.
SOF
Cerevisi

underachiever Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 15:42:29

just turn your eyes a wee bit to the left

Free For All
Jan 27 - Mar 27

now...count again

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 15:46:30

man aponic, your stupidity never ceases to amaze.

aponic Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 16:04:03

The round started with registration. If you would look at the link I posted:
Current round: Jan 25, 2011 - N/A

so fluff yourself.
SOF
Cerevisi

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 16:11:08

But the round doesn't start with registration. The round starts when the round starts you fluffing tard.

underachiever Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 16:13:59

but tagging starts when set starts.
registration has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Jan 29th 2011, 16:30:01

tagging starts when ppl get the tag and pass, for my people, that takes a while , i'm slow :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD