Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 8:01:35

116 turns into my country and you quad tap it?

no love, no love

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 8:32:42

why didnt you tag up?..typical lazy ass ;-)
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Desperado Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 8:58:42

cause it's more cost effective to retal 5 times for your four hits untagged then tag up? :P

pants antler

ou812 Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 10:09:21

LOL Desp they hit my 45 times cause I was gonna rn startups then go back and tag em. I retalled em and then they retalled those hits :P They sent me a message stating they were farming untaggeds cause of GD.

Juusto Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 10:26:32

LOL
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 11:48:55

dont like it?...tag up :-P..oh and we dont like coalitions ;-)
MSN:

synoder Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 12:30:59

nah we were just testing some LGing formulas ;)

Gmann03 Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 14:26:23

yeah, farm 1,2,3, grab.....repeat
farm 1,2,3, grab.....repeat
farm 1,2,3, grab.....repeat

looks like the formulas r working fine.......lolol
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

synoder Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 14:27:16

that was our conclusion as well. lol

aponic Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 14:36:17

haha
SOF
Cerevisi

Popcom Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 15:41:46

find me or a nbk FA on irx, msn ect, u will come out ahead ;)
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Havoc Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 16:20:10

ah right i forgot farming untags was so much better for the game than self-farming..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 16:22:00

Originally posted by Havoc:
ah right i forgot farming untags was so much better for the game than self-farming..

yup, especially when they're untagged Panlv countries. ;)
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Havoc Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 16:34:10

oh well, our untagged bots are programmed to auto-retal accordingly:)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 16:38:25

Originally posted by Havoc:
oh well, our untagged bots are programmed to auto-retal accordingly:)

programmed to bounce, eh?
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

EViL

Feb 1st 2011, 16:50:23

Also programmed to pact-up any alliance you are currently warring.

Havoc Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 16:55:39

Nah it just knows it usually doesn't have to try as hard when hitting IMPers:P

EViL: you're fluffed.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Popcom Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 17:29:08

we did that to force pussies to tag up.
it worked.
and the ones we hit that weren't part of your little coalition can retal, and will get more then was taken from them, by a lot.
really not a huge deal.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 17:38:07

Actually anyone can retal.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 17:40:56

can I retal?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 17:43:05

Hmm, to be more precise, every country that was hit is allowed to retal.
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 17:48:51

we dont kill people for retals unlike some...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 18:02:42

I got retalled 5 times, lol. Had it coming admittedly.
NBK

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 19:26:36

Originally posted by ou812:
LOL Desp they hit my 45 times cause I was gonna rn startups then go back and tag em. I retalled em and then they retalled those hits :P They sent me a message stating they were farming untaggeds cause of GD.

Did you retal 1:1 or did you try to do escalating? Did you retal the country that hit you with the country that was hit?

NBK seems to be the fairest clan I've seen, in my limited exposure to the game, at dealing with untagged countries. I haven't checked all the news yet, but from what I have seen the only RoR's were for an untagged country trying to take escalating retals, or grabbing with countries that were not grabbed first. No clan is going to accept either of those acts and not retal.

Also if you are referring to country #2442 Killed by Transformers then you should count yourself lucky. What would your clan have done to a untagged country taking double the authorized retals? Farm/Kill status? Called it a suicider and killed it off?
Damn missed it

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 19:44:30

Originally posted by Khavic25:

Did you retal 1:1 or did you try to do escalating? Did you retal the country that hit you with the country that was hit?

NBK seems to be the fairest clan I've seen, in my limited exposure to the game, at dealing with untagged countries. I haven't checked all the news yet, but from what I have seen the only RoR's were for an untagged country trying to take escalating retals, or grabbing with countries that were not grabbed first. No clan is going to accept either of those acts and not retal.

Also if you are referring to country #2442 Killed by Transformers then you should count yourself lucky. What would your clan have done to a untagged country taking double the authorized retals? Farm/Kill status? Called it a suicider and killed it off?

his clan would have grabbed 200 times at the opposing clan, randomly, and then let the other clan tagkill his clan.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 19:58:10

And that is just for 2 landgrabs, imagine 3 or even 4!
NBK

Some Guy

Feb 1st 2011, 20:16:29

Moral of the story is: tag up your countries and don't be shady

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 21:29:46

Damn it Some Guy you jumped to the punchline.

I was hoping the whiner would come back with some bullfluff excuse how it was unfair because it happened to him and then someone could smack him in the head with the obvious.

You just went straight to the smackin!!
Damn missed it

WarTime

Feb 1st 2011, 22:43:32

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
Tell ya what riu, if you want to keep on killing untaggeds how about you and I go 1 on 1 next set? I'll be more than happy to bring it rather than see you sing it.

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 22:45:18

lol, duels. anything more selfish than that?

mrford Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 22:51:20

You know

I've seen over 20 1 v 1 matchups offered, challenged, set up, whatever

I have YET to see one actually go down.

fluffin weak
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

WarTime

Feb 1st 2011, 22:51:57

What's selfish about a challenge? Or are you just unhappy that you're so far behind me in missiles in spite of the fact I've only been playing since set #3?

synoder Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 22:55:58

NBK hasn't killed any untags that I can find.

Some Guy

Feb 1st 2011, 23:01:45

Clearly WT is really proud of this missle thing.

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 23:11:12

Originally posted by WarTime:
Tell ya what riu, if you want to keep on killing untaggeds how about you and I go 1 on 1 next set? I'll be more than happy to bring it rather than see you sing it.

You really come over as an idiot in this post. Not saying you are, but that is how it looks when you greatly exaggerate what someone says and make a false accusation about what they are doing all in one post.

If you want to see untagged countries being abused look at what happened to #2711. Probably a new player, gets hit and bounces a retal. Gets RoR so retals within his means. Then gets smacked, and his ally gets hit too.

Much more sinister act imo than NBK hitting a few untagged countries to encourage GD to tag up. NBK even allowed 1:1 retals from what I can gather from news and posts here.

So to sum it up for kemo

Don't talk fluff and threaten people when you don't know what you're talking about.
Damn missed it

WarTime

Feb 1st 2011, 23:24:31

I see how well you don't know or know of me. I don't do smack talk. I will bring it instead of talking about it. I don't care how big your country is compared to mine. I will find and exploit your weaknesses. Have you ever heard of waiting till you're able to start hitting, after your country has been killed, before tagging up? It's also smart to be able to store turns before tagging after getting your restart to where you want it.

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 23:30:36

I see how well you don't know or know of me. I don't do smack talk. I will bring it instead of talking about it. I don't care how big your country is compared to mine. I will find and exploit your weaknesses. Have you ever heard of waiting till you're able to start hitting, after your country has been killed, before tagging up? It's also smart to be able to store turns before tagging after getting your restart to where you want it.

What does any of this have to do with you accusing the clan NBK and more specifically RIU of "KILLING" untagged countries?

Damn missed it

Prometheus

Feb 1st 2011, 23:48:14

Ill take you 1 on 1 WarTime next set. If that will shut you up.
Quit why am i still posting?

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 0:03:43

I have no clue what WT is talking about. Not one of the countries we had hit were restarts. Not one of the countries were killed.
Yet he is going off as if we did both.

As for us being afraid to bring it, we can if we wanted to, but not worth it in your case. And everyone knows we aren't afraid of a fight ;)
NBK

synoder Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 0:05:28

except me, I get all sweaty and nervous when wars break out. I always have to take a bathroom stop before warchats to get the jitters out.

Popcom Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 0:06:23

did i miss where NBK was killing untags?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 0:27:10

LOL im assuming you may have had a few of those untags that got stripped of land and now you wanna 1 vs 1 ?? LMAO.
Oh and FYI, not one of my countries were involved in the farming of those untags...before i even knew that they decided to just farm isntead of kill to make them tag up, we had orders to cease..and it did its job. we all know GD was hiding countries untagged in prep for war. So all we did was give OUR allies a better chance. We did not kill a single untagged country, and im fairly sure that we are one of the only clans that is fair enough to offer as many retals. Even so, I have no desire to do 1 vs 1's...i play for NBK and i do whats best for the clan as a whole. I suggest you do the same..your fellow clans mates might respect the fact that you arent going to sacrfice your 'well built' war countries because of some stupid chest beating exercise.
MSN:

gambit Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 5:26:11

1 vs 1 is useless, since it basically proves that one person has more free time on his hands than the other...

when you have a challenge worthy of attention... you know where to find us :)
Natural Born Killer

Desperado Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 7:03:32

Pop, wasn't any need to contact any of you guys, all I did was retal 1:1, plus an extra retal for good measure, totalling five. trust me, I came out ahead... even when I bounced one :P.

also... 116 turns in is being a fluff and not having tagged up yet?

Khavic, a lot of times people go to the offending clan's retal policy to base retal stuff off of, or at least I do.

K4F, retaled five times huh? so it was you that hit me! :P

Now, RIU... you've been clanmates with 90% of the members of focus, you really think we're hiding countries?

I think you guys are jumping to conclusions, and in doing so you really fluffed the good humor this thread was made for.

pants antler

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 7:15:41

Desperado, actually your post was taken with good humor.It was Ou812, Havoc and WarTime that were the intended recipients of the chastising. Apparently they were not as good of sports about being lightened of their land burden as you were.
Damn missed it

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 15:58:44

I hit the binary dude!
And Focus I doubt is trying anything sneaky.

Although was pretty funny that after us landgrabbing all the untags, we had 1 person who actually legit had no clan. (We avoiding hitting anything that had a rainbow strat so newbs were spared), and within a day over 200 countries were tagged up to various clans (2/3 of em to GD)
NBK

ou812 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 21:31:34

Originally posted by Khavic25:

I retalled exactly what their retal policy was against non pacted clans, I didn't see a special clause for untagged countries. I retalled with the country they hit to the country they hit with. If they feel the need to kill me for it that is fine. I'm having fun playing. I just thought they were a little better than retalling retals. I've never had a problem with NBK, nor do I have one now. I think it is funny :)

ou812 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 21:32:54

Unless I made a typo, I may have hit a diff country due to all the NBK #'s that were in my news. If I had did that I apologize but I don't believe that was the case.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 21:36:21

Although you said right there, non pacted clans :P
NBK

Twain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 21:47:45

Originally posted by Some Guy:
Moral of the story is: tag up your countries and don't be shady

Yeah! Don't try to hide who you are or who you're connected to! That'd make you exactly like Some Guy.