Verified:

zodiac Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:02:42

besides there isnt many playing the server.. but whats the diff. i might play

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 9:08:55

really a very friendly server fbi and rd try to maintain the population lvl of retards and assholes to 100k net so the rest of the server can play in peace...sometimes 1 eludes us tho...sneaky little things those retards...

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2011, 17:45:46

Here it's easier to start your own team with a few friends. The server politics aren't quite as involved as in alliance and it is easier to compete when everyone is on a level playing field (5 members). You'll see that quite a few tags share similar names, but typically are run as independent entities with the exception of warring. That is, if you hit one, they will only retal from that tag and not from another, even if they share a similar name.

Sometimes you have to be a little more careful in team, because with there being so many different teams, there can be a lot of different rules, and generally you can have any policy that you're able to enforce. So some tags have pretty steep penalties for hitting them, but if you try to be diplomatic and inform them that you're new and learning the game, I'm sure they'd be more interested in helping you out than outright killing you.

Also, people are usually looking for recruits around the beginning of each set (which is in a week or so) so you can ask around and see what each team has to offer. I prefer to play in a team with only one tag and no affiliations with the others, but sometimes it is hard to find openings for those. Good luck, and let us know if you have any other questions.

de1i Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 20:09:24

Originally posted by Tertius:
Here it's easier to start your own team with a few friends. The server politics aren't quite as involved as in alliance and it is easier to compete when everyone is on a level playing field (5 members). You'll see that quite a few tags share similar names, but typically are run as independent entities with the exception of warring. That is, if you hit one, they will only retal from that tag and not from another, even if they share a similar name.

Sometimes you have to be a little more careful in team, because with there being so many different teams, there can be a lot of different rules, and generally you can have any policy that you're able to enforce. So some tags have pretty steep penalties for hitting them, but if you try to be diplomatic and inform them that you're new and learning the game, I'm sure they'd be more interested in helping you out than outright killing you.

Also, people are usually looking for recruits around the beginning of each set (which is in a week or so) so you can ask around and see what each team has to offer. I prefer to play in a team with only one tag and no affiliations with the others, but sometimes it is hard to find openings for those. Good luck, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Well said, unlike another post in this thread :)

ZIP Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 20:11:39

public humiliation - snap
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

joedro Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 7:21:55

with the one kill policy of RD if you hit them they kill you, there is no "we are going to kill you" message to plead your case about being a noob. So dont hit RD!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 9:10:17

To be honest I dont see RD killing for a single LG, I would imagine they will retal and thats that. But if you keep hitting them Im not so sure what would happen, you probably dont want to go there for land too often I suppose. But then again the same goes for many other teams.

Tertius did a really good post there though, that about explains it all very nicely.

zodiac Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 11:35:10

thanx for the info.. i know about RD by the way.. delt with them b4.

ok so i wanna net next set if someone is willing to have me in there clan.

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 11:49:49

You looking for anything in particular? war? net? etc

Hawk Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 16:13:06

Vilse can read, lol.

He said he's looking to net.
Send Vilse a message zodiac.
We at DBD are pretty good netters, and generally have 3 groups of 5 members, so tag protection is good.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 16:21:00

Originally posted by joedro:
with the one kill policy of RD if you hit them they kill you, there is no "we are going to kill you" message to plead your case about being a noob. So dont hit RD!

I have grabbed RD and they did not kill me. They are not totally unreasonable folk =P

iNouda Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 19:14:56

*cough* I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure RD tag killed my entire team for something one peep did to their leader :p

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2011, 20:54:18

Oh of course, another small difference is that the turns are slightly accelerated so you get 4 every hour.

de1i Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 20:58:18

We have a leader?

Pain Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 1:24:39

Originally posted by iNouda:
*cough* I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure RD tag killed my entire team for something one peep did to their leader :p

well since that wasnt actually Mr. Silvers country you failed there.

then you also failed when you messaged OTHER RD tagged countries the break to BR said country. what retard messages someone from the tag theyre hitting to help them hit that country? really?

when someone from your team is promoting suiciding someone from another tag, it is to be assumed you will all suicide.
Your mother is a nice woman