Verified:

Jeremy Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 16:02:18

I'm new to FFA, and am running on a one man tag this set. I figured I'd get grabbed pretty heavily, so I made a few all jetter countries to do retals. I've noticed all jetter policies, and am not sure what they mean. Anyone want to clarify for me?

Some Guy

Feb 4th 2011, 16:08:21

Bigger netting alliances will try and enforce "jetter" policies on you since you are small. Most larger alliances, like most, won't allow it. FFA typically does not recognize "jetters".

Best of luck to you here, though.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 16:12:43

you will be fine if u only use all jetters for retals

Twain Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 16:19:05

Ignore Some Guy, he's pretty much just a troll.

If you use your jetters for retals, you will face no problems from any clan. If you use countries with 80%+ jets to do landgrabs on countries that are well defended and you could only break BECAUSE you have a ridiculous amount of jets, then at least PANLV will take 2:1 retals on that.

And welcome to FFA! If you decide you'd like to join a larger clan, you'll find there are plenty of quality clans here that would probably love to have you join their ranks. And if not, good luck in your solo tag. We're generally more laid back than 1a about how solo players get treated, so as long as you don't act like a jerk to the big clans, they'll probably be pretty fair with you.

Jeremy Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 17:45:53

Yeah, I've only had to deal with NBK so far, but QM Diver was cool. Seems like an interesting server, a throwback to the old days with the sheer number of countries.

Tin Man

Feb 4th 2011, 18:01:34

yup, NBK does not recognize all jetters.. but that doesn't mean you're gonna get much from us =P

Some Guy

Feb 4th 2011, 18:17:59

Originally posted by Twain:
If you use countries with 80%+ jets to do landgrabs on countries that are well defended and you could only break BECAUSE you have a ridiculous amount of jets, then at least PANLV will take 2:1 retals on that. **

**Will likely only be enforced on certain alliances

Twain Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 18:39:04

Some Guy: I've addressed this exact issue multiple times on other threads. I refuse to answer to someone who claims to have no connection to any clan or play countries, as if that's true (even though it's plainly obvious it's not), it doesn't concern you.

Havoc Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 18:39:10

Hit me with an all jetter Some Guy.

If you even have countries.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 19:14:48

Swords and IMP dont recognize all jetters.

TKO, PAN and a few others recognize jetters.

NBK doesnt recognize jetters internally, but will accept 2:1 retals for hits from a all jetter.

Basic idea is if you need to run a all-jetter to do a landgrab you are probably landthin and trying to make land even if our countries are well defended we cant defend agaisnt all the bonuses.

Retallign wtih all jetters is perfectly fine.

Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Havoc Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 19:56:01

What catsup said.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

synoder Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 20:15:05

we accept 2:1 retals but wont take 2:1 retals? what kinda craziness is that! I have to figure out who made that policy and smack em.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 21:56:40

should a war clan really have all jetters?=p

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 22:22:34

yes cuz sometimes u need to break a fluffer down

I have ran all jetters in war its hard if u dont have a super high spal but breaking is so easy sometimes it was worth it

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 22:42:35

KeTcHuP,

As stated in our "Clarification of Policy" thread, we will recognise your All Jetter policy. Meaning if it takes us 80% of our military forces in jets to break you, your country is well defended. And it would be subject to your retal policy. This is of course as long as you recognise our policy regarding fair SS/PS's into/from your tag.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Havoc Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 23:07:42

define fair?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 23:20:12

if an untagged lgs u, u get one retal, if u grab an untagged they get one retal and no RORs.

no farming/no more than 2 hits on any country per 24hrs

i am sure i can think of some others

that said imp does not follow all of those

but u said define fair and thats my 2 cents

Havoc Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 23:29:22

sounds reasonable.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 0:22:45

Our definition of fair is our policy. You can read it here...

http://forums.earthempires.com/...arification-of-our-policy

Its pretty straight forward.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 1:50:19

Sounds fair dedly. dont think we will have many issues. only hits going your way from us will prob be retlas.

Gmann03 Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 23:15:18

we smack all jetters around, then, we smack-em around sumore.
We keep smackn-em til they cry RABBIT, we use a BIG SMELLY TROUT.
Then, we make-em sell us sum jets.... :)
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Gateway Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 2:10:05

Has FFA became this nit picky?

Jesus...
The Best there is, The Best there was, The Best there will ever be.
USIMP

joedro Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 8:39:08

imp like the fluffers they are will kill you off for nor reason other then they are bored fluff IMP!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 14:10:52

can you then funnel the acres back to whichever country originally lost them, or would that count as out right self farming and bring on the ire of the server?
(do you have to keep the acres you retal in the all jet, low defense country?)

Twain Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 14:23:57

If it's a retal, you can funnel the acres to wherever you want. The amount of land in the grabbing country doesn't matter one iota in the amount you gain on a hit, so I don't see any reason why someone would have an issue with that.

Of course, if it were a land grab, that's a different story, but I don't think that's what you're asking.