Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:51:14

Someone will confirm,

or not.

Anyways Xtinct the next time you decide to make a decision for our tag. Expect us to come over and have a seize your beers while trashing your house party.

Oh and yes :-) That's a threat.

-Makinso
CC Leader.

snawdog Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:54:38

+1^^^
ICQ 364553524
msn

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:50:01

Thanks Xtinct :)

We get 2 Police for this war lol
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

ibujke Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 14:22:48

So, this is a lie?

Originally posted by DJ Disaster:
I talked to Aponic before the FS and he said to let him know when to post. He agreed to it...

aponic Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 15:21:42

Let me clear this up before it goes any further.

DJ approached me last night about 30 minutes before I left to go watch a movie with my girlfriend. He informed me that they had no police. This is not a good position for any alliance. Good wars are fair wars and so I accepted policing for them. When I came back 2 hours later I had a message from DJ that they had posted we would police and I also had a message from SWORDS, our ally. As our ally, SWORDS asked me not to police for Xtinct.

Honoring our pact, I weighed being a liar and being a good ally. I had abotu 5 minutes to do this before running back out the door so I told Makinso not to accept policing for Xtinct. I was unable to find DJ on IRC to tell him about what had unfolded.

I am very sorry that things unfolded in this manner and to be blunt, it is entirely my own fault.

My apology to Xtinct.
SOF
Cerevisi

rogue

Feb 13th 2011, 15:53:23

thank you be honest

Desperado Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 15:53:29

so... maki is threatening a 70 member tag for no reason

awesome

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

joe2 Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 18:28:10

Sounds more like swords is scared :P

aponic Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 18:30:28

I don't think it is unreasonable for them to want someone other than their ally to police for someone who just FSed them but meh. Feel free to spin it.
SOF
Cerevisi

joe2 Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 19:04:05

aponic I would think you would want someone policing for your enemy so that it would be a fair war. especially for swords who we (sanctffa) ran from last set so they still have something to prove in my opinion. I'm sad now we didnt war them last set but I dont have enough time for this server anyway perhaps thats why I play alliance instead :P. ill kill you there ;)

DJ Disaster

Feb 13th 2011, 19:38:37

I still don't see what the issue is. As long as they aren't having taghoppers join them, you policing for us is not an issue. Any hits between Swords and Xtinct wouldn't be policed by you guys, so I fail to see what the issue is.

And I saw IMP contact you guys as well about it.

I'm not upset about the decision. We found another police. Just don't understand why IMP/Swords would have an issue with their ally policing for us. I see no harm to Swords but mkay.

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 19:49:15

its because dedly is a cry baby. IMP could have easily policed for them, he just wanted to feel more important.

i cant blame CC for going with an ally over a non ally, thats really only fair.
Your mother is a nice woman

DJ Disaster

Feb 13th 2011, 20:33:29

We have a pact, just not a DP with them.