LOLUMAD
Your mother is a nice woman

Rico Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:31:25

Aren't they at war?

Makinso Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:41:40

Dear DJ Disaster.

You want me to stick our feet up your ass?

Makinso
-CC Leader.

snawdog Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:48:57

Originally posted by Rico:
Aren't they at war?

see other threads...
ICQ 364553524
msn

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 5:04:58

LMAO

so they just claim they have police and expect them to confirm it
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Rico Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 5:23:50

Xtinct, I can police for you. Of course I'll be farming you at the same time...

DJ Disaster

Feb 13th 2011, 6:07:30

I talked to Aponic before the FS and he said to let him know when to post. He agreed to it...

And IMP should have no business in this as I'm pretty certain it doesn't say anywhere in any of their pacts that policing hits made by IMP against a tag at war is a break of their pact.

DJ Disaster

Feb 13th 2011, 8:52:07

We have found other police. Thanks anyways fellas :)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 13th 2011, 22:24:39

DJ - I'm a bit tired of your IMP posts.

DJ Disaster

Feb 13th 2011, 23:38:44

I would apologize, except I don't feel as though you really deserve one. These posts wouldn't happen, if you guys didn't treat us the way you did.

We didn't involve ourselves with anybody. We were 100% peaceful. Yes, we were prepared for a war. Just because we knew we would be tested. Never did I think a clan 3x the size of us would bully us because of the actions of one member.

Self farming has been a hot issue on this server for a while now, I used to play here. I remember when llaar had those 1M+ acre countries. But it has generally been accepted. Frowned up, but accepted. But because we were building war countries, it's an issue? That's hypocritical. Either we all can do it, or none of us can.

And IMP obviously wasn't a target of ours, considering you guys are much larger. So why it concerned you is beyond me. If you guys would have treated us with respect instead of farming us and claiming they were retals. 6 LGs in a row is excessive. You would not work with us on it. And when we retalled, IMP hit us back with 75 LGs as "retals".

So you may not like my posts. But you guys are 100% deserving of everything I've said. Handle yourselves better instead of being the big, tough bullies and none of these posts directed at your alliance would be in a negative tone.

DJ Disaster

Feb 14th 2011, 4:12:23

If you guys in IMP would like to have a mature conversation to attempt to settle our differences and move forward, I can be reached via PM or on MSN at .

We can keep the arguing alive if that's what you wish. I know you're pretty bored. But I'm willing to hash things out and head off in our own directions. Turning these arguments into an ingame conflict where Xtinct and IMP end up warring wouldn't be good for either tag. I think IMP would have a lot more to lose than us as people would most likely quickly sour on you guys.

But it's up to you. I'm willing to have a mature conversation if you are.