Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 21:12:25

You win.

EViL

Feb 24th 2011, 21:13:37

Does this mean you admit that you screwed up?

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 21:20:33

Originally posted by EViL:
Does this mean you admit that you screwed up?

No, it means that 311 versus 16 isn't a fair fight.

EViL

Feb 24th 2011, 21:24:38

So you stand by your belief that there isn't a bug in the report that you checked on boxcar and that someone in IMP randomly dropped the exact same amount of land that you took from them in retals for no reason?

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 21:26:53

I noticed that happen before too on one of Cripps attacks on NBK. Boxcar didnt update the land that he had in game.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

EViL

Feb 24th 2011, 21:29:08

The land is being updated... the values just change when they shouldn't. Its been like that for a while.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 23:44:39

If you're trying to grow, you can at least stay over 50% of the landsize of an all-explore non-republic. If you can't stay above that landsize, you are intentionally staying small. If you are intentionally staying small, and then grab someone, then you are not doing it to grow, you are doing it to provoke them, as an act of war.

IMP committed 3 acts of war against me, and they outnumber me 311 to 16, so I won't even contest the fact that the bully can beat up the kid who is nearly 20 times smaller.

IMP has shown many times this set that they have the tremendous courage to pick on much smaller enemies in hope that the enemies will fight back. I will not give IMP the pleasure of fighting back, and allowing them to pretend like they've gotten the war they prepared for.

When you & your friends try to drive everyone off the server except for yourselves, then you end up in a situation like IMP has this set. You want to war, but you don't have anyone you can war. And then to make up for it, you try to pick fights with much much weaker enemies.

When the alliances that dominate the political landscape in FFA decide that the continuation of the game is more important than being the bully that beats everyone up until they quit, then let me know.

Until then, I'll stand aside as IMP, Swords, etc. all try to ruin the server. I'd love to do something about it, but I can't do it by myself, and no one near the end of last set when I decided to play this set decided that they had the same goal of fighting back against bullies. Everyone instead wants to fight the easy fight and be the bully.

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 23:47:54

hurray for a 1 grab hissy fit.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 23:49:58

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
hurray for a 1 grab hissy fit.

Where did you learn to count?

Rico Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 23:51:01

Three land grabs in 72 hours are an act of war?

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 23:53:52

Originally posted by Rico:
Three land grabs in 72 hours are an act of war?

Yes. When you are not grabbing to gain land, but are grabbing to be douchebags, then they are acts of war.

Pain Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 23:57:09

rockman best way to deal with it is to do the same stuff back. complaining isnt gonna do anything. this isnt 1a so most people will never accept L:L retals unless you can put together a tag that can enforce it.

If IMP does it to others, i highly doubt they would have an issue having it done back.
Your mother is a nice woman

Rico Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 23:58:47

You were fat, you were grabbed. That is how the game works. You weren't excessively grabbed, it was just three hits.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 23:59:59

You were fat, you were grabbed. That is how the game works. You weren't excessively grabbed, it was just three hits.

Then don't tell me "I'm intentionally staying small" and then object to land:land retals.

If you want to stay small, then why was I grabbed? The only answer I could come up with was that you were trying to provoke me into a war.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 25th 2011, 0:04:59

So let me get caught up here. IMP purposely kept a string of countries "small" so they could hit rockman 3/4 into the round just to piss him off?

It has nothing to do with the fact that the 2-3 countries that hit into his tag in the last couple of days are extremely close in networth and his countries were landfat?

IMP went out of their way to hit countries of the same networth but twice the land because they hate tag rockman, and it has nothing to do with making a decent landgrab on an underdefended country?

Got it.

gambit Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 0:07:12

there is a safe place to net...

join tko

or stfu and stop crying
Natural Born Killer

Rockman Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 0:07:40

Your alliance has no intention of netting this set. It is looking for a war. Its members are not looking to grow big. If you were interested in growing, you wouldn't be under 10k acres. So what are you interested in? Your member told me he was intentionally staying small for war. Grabbing me is not helping the aim of staying small. So obviously, it must be for war.

Given your treatment of numerous other smaller alliances this set, it seemed that I was next on your list of alliances to farm without provocation in an effort to start a war.

Rico Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 0:08:37

Apparently Rockman wants grabbing banned from the game.

EViL

Feb 25th 2011, 0:15:23

Wait, your other thread says that you overretalled and tossed missles because they dropped land before they hit you. What happened to that story? When did we move on to the "IMP only hit me because they were looking for war from a 16 country tag so I grabbed my ball and went home crying" story?

Originally posted by Rockman:
Your member told me he was intentionally staying small for war.

Um, what?

Rockman Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 0:16:11

Apparently Rockman wants grabbing banned from the game.

You need to learn to read.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 0:39:28

The first country of mine that was grabbed by IMP had 5 million turrets, 500k troops and 250k tanks. An IMP country on 19k acres (larger than any of my countries was) has 240k turrets and no troops or tanks.

Yet you claim I was being grabbed for being landfat?

If I was grabbed by countries that had say 16k acres or 19k acres that were actually trying to grow, I could see grabbing me. But your countries that are under 10k acres are obviously not trying to grow and are not trying to netgain. So why are they grabbing?

If you grab countries because they are fat, you need to engage in some self farming, because you have numerous strings of countries which were fatter than mine.

You were trying to provoke me into war, like you have with numerous other small tags this set, and I premptively dropped land and surrendered. I ruined your fun. You lose.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 0:48:39

"The first country of mine that was grabbed by IMP had 5 million turrets, 500k troops and 250k tanks. "

Wow, my killers from a week ago after a week of solid breaking in a war, on 4k acres, had more defense then that when you count tech.

Seriously dude, 1 day of income at 20k acres pays for 80% of your entire army.

You were talking about having a good defense in other thread, but 5.75m turrets worth is a joke.... if you have no weap tech any newb with 600mil cash and wanted land could break you.

Whatever sympathy you did have, is now gone.
NBK

Rockman Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 0:59:30

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
"The first country of mine that was grabbed by IMP had 5 million turrets, 500k troops and 250k tanks. "

Wow, my killers from a week ago after a week of solid breaking in a war, on 4k acres, had more defense then that when you count tech.

Seriously dude, 1 day of income at 20k acres pays for 80% of your entire army.

You were talking about having a good defense in other thread, but 5.75m turrets worth is a joke.... if you have no weap tech any newb with 600mil cash and wanted land could break you.

Whatever sympathy you did have, is now gone.

18k acres 12 mil networth after military sales, with under 500k total tech points. Yes, I was sooo landfat.

Anyone is breakable, 5 mil turrets, 10 mil turrets, 20 mil turrets, they can all be broken. Even when I was pure turrets and in the top 10, NBK tried to grab me. That made it clear that some people just like to be douchebags, and that crap about 'defending your land' is meaningless. Especially when your own tags run countries with virtually no defense. If you want to lecture me about not carrying enough defense, then your own tag should follow those rules.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 1:10:47

If any one of my members complained about being hit and didn't have enough defense I would tell that to em too, ask anyone in NBK or out of it.

You can argue what the point of defense is, but being the low break you were, ANYONE in the game could break you with 2 days savings on 10k acres, starting with nothing.

Why not just have 1mil turrets, if defense doesnt matter?

Also on a side note, you are lying about stuff.
18k acres = 1.5mil NW, 500k tech = 1mil NW, Your military you said you had = 4mil NW, giving you the benefit of the doubt on spies you had 1mil NW of them.

Total NW is 7.5mil NW not 12m.

Total defense that you had is laughable, my killers had enough cash on hand to break what you had if they started with 0 military, teching only during readiness gains in the middle of a war...
NBK

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 1:28:07

so what you're saying is, you want it to be a land trade when someone hits you... ie they have to have close to the same land

i always look for targets fatter than me

no point in grabbing if its all going to be taken back in the retal

stick with 1a if you want land trading and land:land

as for ruining IMPS's fun?

you nuking them gave them more fun
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 1:30:06

In 1a no matter how much defense you have, if you are fatter then people around you, you will be hit.

FFA you get hit a fraction of what you do in 1a, you just have 16x more countries, so 2 hits in a day seems so much worse, but in reality it is only 1/8th of your countries got hit.
NBK

Pain Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 3:11:39

K4f what are yousmoking there wasnt a single country in nbk that had that much defense let alone yours. The biggest country any of you had was 4.6m which was around 1.5m troops 2m turrets which even with dict and max tech isnt even as much defense as he listed. and it took us 54 seconds to kill it.

gambit Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 3:22:32

THEY USE A SCRIPT!
Natural Born Killer

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 3:23:17

I had 2mil troops and 2mil turrets in a 145% weap tech dict, with 4% defensive bonus. Multiples to about 5.6mil def worth before allies, but whatever. You did shoot about 30 nukes and a couple dozen chems at me, so I had to sell some of my military and tech to keep running.

As for your claim of 54 seconds, first of all you are proud of that?
Second of all it took 69 seconds, on your second killrun attempt, with a fair bit of chems in between.

Keep on smoking, sure itll help you some :)
NBK

Pain Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 3:26:55

I wasn't talking about killing yours I was talking about your (nbk) top country at the time.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 3:38:51

NW has little to do with breakability.

As for the top country at the time, that was GG.

But don't start bragging about numbers unless it is impressive or matters :P
NBK

Pain Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 3:56:52

I would definatley consider a 54 second kill on you (personally) super impressive since you fluffin wall everything.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 4:03:03

I would be impressed :)
Perfected waking up from a dead sleep and walling within 20 seconds.

You fellows think my restarts are gonna be easy kills :P
Good luck :)
NBK

mrford Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 4:44:21

Way too much commitment right there

one time, and one time only I went to sleep with a pair of Bose headphones on for my highlights. However I was comming off a coke binge and slept right through my highlights turned all the way up onthe headphones.

Those were weird times!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 4:55:06

Whats the point in playing a game if you don't try.

I can honestly say, that in every game I lost, it was because I was beat.
NBK

Pain Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 6:19:31

K4F dedication to the game is one thing. commiting your entire life to it is another. you kinda remind me of the guy from the WoW south park episode lol.

honestly if i was doing anything important and my phone went off, i wouldnt even bother to wall. its not worth it to me.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 13:45:39

If I can wall I will, though there were times I couldn't. When I was downhill skiing on weekend I got my phone out and was starting to wall, then my phone ran outta batteries :(
NBK

EViL

Feb 25th 2011, 15:08:56

Thread jackers. This thread was supposed to be here to catch rockman's tears.

Pain Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:00:25

his tears are all dried up so were takin over this fluff.

Gmann03 Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 15:29:21

what pain said
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com