Verified:

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

Mar 4th 2011, 1:42:54

This is an automatically generated thread. If you are an expert feel free to provide advice. Please follow all of the rules listed in the sticky thread. Respect the anonymity of this player's country: deducing and posting the country number of this country is a bannable offense. Further information about the player and the country:

Country owner:Withheld
Country strategy:Undecided
Player experience:New
Best finish:301
Total finishes:1

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

Mar 4th 2011, 1:42:54

This is an automatically generated post. Please note that certain values have been rounded and some have been omitted to protect the identity of the country.

Basics
GovernmentM
Land0
Tax Rate33%
Net Income$4,500
Net Food15
Money$25,000
Food150
Oil0
Turns0
Turns Played3
Turns Stored0
Technology
Military100%
Medical100%
Business100%
Residential100%
Agricultural100%
Warfare0.2%
Military Strategy100%
Weapons100%
Industrial100%
Spy100%
SDI1%
Structures
BPT5
Enterprise Zones0
Residences0
Industrial Complexes2
Military Bases1
Research Labs2
Farms0
Oil Rigs0
Unused110
Military
Spies0
Troops100
Jets1
Turrets1
Tanks0
Readiness100%
Nuclear Missiles0
Chemical Missiles0
Cruise Missiles0

rkhn Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 4:42:49

yaaa bonus points

Rockman Game profile

Mar 8th 2011, 20:24:19

You want to build maybe 100 to 200 construction sites in the first couple of hundred turns, and you should decide on a type of resource to produce, and orient your buildings towards producing that type of resource.

Options include producing cash, and thus building enterprise zones and residences, producing food by building farms, producing oil by building oil rigs, or producing military by building industrial complexes. As a farmer, oiler, or industrialist, you would sell your surplus food, oil, or military on the public market to generate the cash needed to run your turns and purchase everything your country needs.

I would recommend against techer (building research labs and producing tech) or MBR (building military bases and reselling military) as strategies for new players as they are more difficult.

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

Apr 13th 2011, 15:27:31

This is an automatically generated post. Please note that certain values have been rounded and some have been omitted to protect the identity of the country.

Basics
GovernmentC
Land5000
Tax Rate34%
Net Income$8,470
Net Food-57
Money$35,000
Food4,300
Oil1,200
Turns19
Turns Played2165
Turns Stored0
Technology
Military99.22%
Medical85.95%
Business109.8%
Residential102.76%
Agricultural113.47%
Warfare2.0831%
Military Strategy114.03%
Weapons126.1%
Industrial114.1%
Spy113.81%
SDI30.43%
Structures
BPT35
Enterprise Zones500
Residences400
Industrial Complexes1,000
Military Bases400
Research Labs500
Farms200
Oil Rigs200
Unused1,300
Military
Spies140,000
Troops230,000
Jets180,000
Turrets360,000
Tanks52,000
Readiness83%
Nuclear Missiles1
Chemical Missiles0
Cruise Missiles0

Armadillo Game profile

Apr 14th 2011, 3:13:58

As a C gov you should tear down all buildings other then Industrial complexes and construction sites. Sell excess military (twice a day is better then once but i've done both) and buy all the tech, food and oil you need (along with having money to play turns and build your Indies).

Navisis Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 2:33:51

I would recommend selling some of the technology you have accumulated as well. Im going to guess that you have spent your turns researching, which is good, but only if most of your land is filled with research labs. With the money you can purchase some industrial technology, which will help you out alot to get more from your land. You also have loads of spies, I think decreasing the amount of spy's that your industrial complexes are generating and putting that into something like jet or turret would also do you well. The extra jet/turret will help defend, attack, and generate money when you sell the jets and turrets to other people.

Instead of spending turns researching, I think the most bang for your turns would be to either

1) explore for land
2) Spy people weaker than you and attack them for their land.

The wiki should have some good instructions on how to attack and see if you will win or not. If you don't feel comfortable attacking yet, then exploring would be a good option. You would then be able to put more production into turrets and help fend off other people from attacking you!. Then, when you feel more comfortable, you can switch to some jets and see what you can do.

Just my thoughts.

Navisis Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 2:38:35

Originally posted by Navisis:
I would recommend selling some of the technology you have accumulated as well. Im going to guess that you have spent your turns researching, which is good, but only if most of your land is filled with research labs. With the money you can purchase some industrial technology, which will help you out alot to get more from your land. You also have loads of spies, I think decreasing the amount of spy's that your industrial complexes are generating and putting that into something like jet or turret would also do you well. The extra jet/turret will help defend, attack, and generate money when you sell the jets and turrets to other people.

Edit: I take it back. I would recommend using your turns to build-up the 1000 of empty acres. They are making you a target and you are getting nothing from them. Construct more industrial complexes and fill them up !

As well, instead of exploring, you might want to build more construction sites. Your BPT "build per turn* is quite low at 35. Aim for something like 60-70. While your building up your construction sites, your also NOT gaining land, which should make you have less land than those other people around you. Once you ready to go with more CS, explore or attack away!

Instead of spending turns researching, I think the most bang for your turns would be to either

1) explore for land
2) Spy people weaker than you and attack them for their land.

The wiki should have some good instructions on how to attack and see if you will win or not. If you don't feel comfortable attacking yet, then exploring would be a good option. You would then be able to put more production into turrets and help fend off other people from attacking you!. Then, when you feel more comfortable, you can switch to some jets and see what you can do.

Just my thoughts.

OK I clearly don't get how this works, but I hope you get the point !!