Verified:

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 7:31:41

u detagged from IMP... thought i was going to get to smack u again....

had most of them lined up.... gee they really suck,that rainbow is awfull.. thought IMP may of taught u something...

imp - taught... got to be an oxy moron.....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

texhomastud Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 11:53:49

havent used turns in 3weeks..

With LaE gone the last 2 sets have been very boring for me,no one to fight..

warring 3 days out of a 2 month set isnt what I call a warring clan, so I left IMP..

Next set will be looking for a clan who loves to war as much as I do..

I dont play to net,I dont do LG's, I play to kill countries--If there is a clan who thinks the same way let me know would be glad to join

texhomastud Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 11:57:49

As for smacking me Bsnake-Its always the same way with you...

After I have killed 4 or 5 of your countries you run and get help..

In a fair 1vs1 you would be my BIT$H !!!

EViL

Mar 14th 2011, 13:00:45

The fact that IMP wasn't warring for more than "3 days out of a 2 month set" had nothing to do with effort or desire.

Best of luck to you.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 13:05:36

I agree with EViL here, no matter who you are, you should expect to not be in wars a fair bit. Sure you might be in a war, but demanding to be in a permanent war isn't something most clans do.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Twain Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 14:54:26

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
I agree with EViL here, no matter who you are, you should expect to not be in wars a fair bit. Sure you might be in a war, but demanding to be in a permanent war isn't something most clans do.

Yeah.

In addition, I also kinda feel that if you want to be a top-tier player, you should learn to netgain effectively, preferably before you get too enamored with killing.

It teaches you more about how to make your countries as efficient as possible, and while war efficiency is far different from netgaining efficiency, the lessons still overlap.

Oh, and tex, trust me on this one, bsnake would wipe the floor with you every day of the week. The only way you'd win is if you declared before he went off on some bender in a random foreign country and you had like 4-5 days to pound him before he got back.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 15:01:49

Stop agreeing with me Twain... This is getting scary!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Some Guy

Mar 14th 2011, 15:15:25

Originally posted by Twain:
Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Yeah.

In addition, I also kinda feel that if you want to be a top-tier player, you should learn to netgain effectively, preferably before you get too enamored with killing.

It teaches you more about how to make your countries as efficient as possible, and while war efficiency is far different from netgaining efficiency, the lessons still overlap.

Oh, and tex, trust me on this one, bsnake would wipe the floor with you every day of the week. The only way you'd win is if you declared before he went off on some bender in a random foreign country and you had like 4-5 days to pound him before he got back.

confirms this

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 20:45:00

then join CC or NBK....

looking at ur countriues u still havnt learnt how to play, my 2 mill NW (70th country for the set) can break all of urs and hasve enough stock so you couldnt hit back....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 21:33:21

yea join CC or NBK or KA or PAN or TKO or Focus or Ares or REvolt.

but best of luck for u in the game remember the most important part it to have fun

snawdog Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 22:51:28

And BE ACTIVE..kinna hard to get to know ya..but, good luck..
ICQ 364553524
msn