Verified:

Mad Morticia Game profile

May 6th 2010, 9:42:45

15 of our countries were deleted and would very much like to know why.
The owner is one of my former students and a new player to Earth. Simply cannot figure this out. Lives in a two-bit town in Arkansas, pop. 10 k. Goes nowhere, does nothing.

He did say his father was in hospital. Surely if he left town to be with him and perhaps used another computer to play, they wouldn't delete him, would they????????

May 6th 2010, 9:49:31

Oh, one more thing about him. He spends probably close to 95% of his waking hours playing FarmVille and other silly Facebook games. I'd be willing to bet my car that he has never ever been in this forum.

This has truly blown me away and honestly believe our clan needs some explanation.

Now is it possible that he deleted them all because of his father's health??? Rather doubt that. Don't know that he even knows how to delete his countries.

spawn Game profile

May 6th 2010, 11:24:57

send me a PM with his username

unless Juusto contacted me about this already
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Walding Game profile

May 6th 2010, 12:04:29

Juusto is in PDM?

Juusto Game profile

May 6th 2010, 12:58:11

Walding you really need to stop using those pills =)
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Waseem Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:47:22

jesus..don't sound so devastated.
i'm sure everything will get figured out :P

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:50:01

MM it will be ok they are pretty solid about over turning their deletions as long as you are nice to them and aren't passoniate about it.

May 6th 2010, 23:15:27

Message just sent to spawn. I'm not angry but really totally bewildered by it all.

Sent the guy a message asking if he had been contacted. Told me no. Said he played his countries on Monday, but Tues he did not because spent the entire evening on phone (probably re. extremely ill father), then he went to play them on Wed. and they were all dead.

Not positive what user name he used. I gave spawn the name he uses in PANLV but that's his real name so might use another in the game. Will try to touch bases with him again and ask him.

May 6th 2010, 23:26:58

Messaged again. Awaiting decision. Thx to all of you.

Desperado Game profile

May 6th 2010, 23:38:10

damn mm, give em a minute

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

May 7th 2010, 0:26:13

I am not rushing the man. Neither have I been totally devastated by it as someone said above. Gosh, thought women reacted this way, not men. I AM TOTALLY CALM, COOL AND COLLECTED.

Walding Game profile

May 7th 2010, 0:45:00

Juusto that post was before we talked ;)

Havoc Game profile

May 7th 2010, 2:38:54

*pets MM*
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

May 7th 2010, 8:40:05

You sure got that right cause I honestly do hate to see this happen to the kid. He is the only one playing this game in that town, he has never hung out on FFAT, this is his second round of Earth and he knows very very little about playing this game. He does not even hang out on our site, but must admit that few do except for joeskin who is in there running his mouth all the time. The rest of us just stay away most of the time cause it's impossible to shut poor old Joe up. I've started to call him Motormouth. Suits him more than Joeskin.

Anyway, what I hate to see is for him to just stop playing altogether because of this incident. He was doing ever so much better this time than last and I kept praising him to the skies and then this happens. Really very sad. Also have been trying to interest him in this intellectual game and that is no exaggeration when you compare Earth to those inane Facebook games that he spends hours and hours and hours on every single day. His wife does too. :P

spawn Game profile

May 7th 2010, 9:46:18

i replied to Juusto and MM...

case closed :)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Mars UP Game profile

May 7th 2010, 14:22:28

MM...every town in Arkansas is a two bit town. Some places there just now arrived in the 20th century.

Route81 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 15:58:06

Playing from 2 different locations doesn't get your countries deleted otherwise mine would get deleted several times a reset. :P
When I play at home It goes through an Belgian IP. When I play at work, it passes Italian servers which result in Italian IP's. I've never had a problem with that.
My only concern would be someone else on the same network (and that are a few thousands of people) would start to play the game too.
ex-
MPE 1-MPExTC-NETxINC-WARxINC-MPE 2-PHOENIX-MPE 3-MPE/1A-xABCx-FoCuS-R81

and don't contact me... for anything. :P

joeskin Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:19:16

What's up :)
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:19:48

I think you should change your name to Joe4Skin IMO just sounds epic!

May 8th 2010, 5:37:44

If only I had had the opportunity to investigate this prior to the deletion. Here is the scenario: a copy of my conversation that I just finished with the "culprit.:"

My conversation with the PANLV player whose countries were deleted.

Did you ever play Donna Rash's countries or the countries of anyone else in the war games?

non wife played one day i made her an account but she didnt like it and only made about 3 countries

and no never played Donna's counties

What I added for Spawn:
He did not tell me about his wife playing or I would have contacted you immediately. However, it seems she certainly did not play them for long.

May 11th 2010, 9:15:38

I am so very happy to report that after a lengthy investigation, this unfortunate matter has been resolved in the most fortunate way. Our member has his countries restored and I simply cannot thank the administrators/moderators of FFA for their understanding and resolving the problem.

May I announce to all who play this game? From this day forward, should two people be playing the game from the same computer, the moderators want to talk to each of them personally. They do not want to go thru pea brained 3rd parties such as myself. So everybody understand now???

I love this game and I do so want it to thrive and last forever and ever.

General TwizTid

May 11th 2010, 9:42:24

Good stuff MM!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

svejk Game profile

May 11th 2010, 10:00:07

common sense prevailed - great news!
Svejk
MSN:
AIM: svejktio
TSE: http://tse.boxcarhosting.com