Verified:

Kyatoru Game profile

Apr 24th 2011, 19:33:46

Originally posted by qzjul:
I remember when Berserk FS'd us I was thinking "seriously? wtf?" especially since they were aligned with the same side we were to some degree... it was kindof weird...

Berserk's issues with RED had been going on for a couple of weeks. I remember Berserk wanted to hit you guys sooner. I think it was IX and MD that had been delaying them, trying to work things out because we wanted RED on our side, and both alliances ready to fight. But RED kept grabbing Berserk who was losing retal ability. After warring RD that last reset and going through a leadership change from Althena(beltz) to Beef and Grelk, Berserk was a total wet napkin and shouldn't have even considered warring. They completely fell apart in this war. We (the rest of TIL) were glad to see that Berserks move didn't dissuade RED from assisting us later in the reset.

Incidentally this reminds me of either earlier in this same reset or the reset before, DaneDyn was having trouble with RED and I convinced them to FS you guys. I laughed pretty hard when a ceasefire was agreed upon pretty quickly so that RED could keep netting. I think seeing this take place also encouraged Berserk to hit RED too.

In a some what similar situation, I was still only co-leading TF with Sammuel as part of the WI/eXist merger, when we ended up under estimating Infidels and getting into a prolonged conflict of our own before the TIL war started after blindsiding them for a few topfeeds. Though we were much stronger and hit ICN despite still being at war, we could have played a much bigger role in this war. Stupid moves by new alliances.

Edited By: Kyatoru on Apr 24th 2011, 20:00:47
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
+Kya