Verified:

euglaf Game profile

Apr 25th 2011, 16:43:05

Originally posted by Pang:
Well our last Alliance round ended with a month to go in EC, so many LaFfers had started the set with their EC alliances, and the other LaFfers (including almost all of LaF's leadership) set up a LaF tag mid-set. We told all of our members to keep netting where they were, as it was going to be their last set with their EC alliances and we wanted the members to enjoy that.

IX FS'ed the folks hitting SoL, then ZT came to me and started threatening me, saying they were going to declare war on us because we were a SoL ally. Same thing happened to Eug (Don) as well. We told everyone who was fine fighting to tag back over to LaF as a deterrent to keep them from hitting. I forget who fired the first shot, but I am pretty sure that LaF fought from the LaF tag that first half-set they were in EC, not in SoL. Some folks may have been playing in SoL as their EC host alliance, though.

We were FS'd by ZT and eventually the rest of anti-SLIT came to hit us too (within 24 hours) which was rage and 2 other alliances I can't remember off the top of my head. The interesting thing about this war for LaF was that when we were moving over the new server there were discussions on breaking up SLIT because of the effect we were having on the server. The only alliance that LaF ever wanted to kill in the anti-SLIT section was MD and we had already done that 3x in a row and even forced them to join tags with SoF for a set or two. As far as I was concerned we had no beef with anyone else in anti-TIL except they kept hitting LaF by association with SLIT. So when we moved over I was intending to neutralize for both LaF and the server's sake but it turned out anti-SLIT did what they always did and lumped LaF with SLIT and FS'd us.

The SLIT side won and LaF had 3 or 4 original countries left at the end. When we got hit I asked all the members to tag back to fight off anti-SLIT and every LaFer with the exception of one or two tagged their great potentially t10/t100 countries over and just mopped them.

Edited By: euglaf on Apr 25th 2011, 16:47:44
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit