Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 29th 2011, 15:51:38

You're an alliance leader and a player goes out of his way to continue to make pathetic attempts to bring your alliance down. This person continues to point out mild, situational flaws publicly in a vain attempt to bring you some sort of negative publicity. This player also mentions on multiple occasions that your players are much better than the pedigree of your historic alliance and they should find a new home.

Now, what do you think is the likely scenario?

My guess would be this player is riddled with envy of your alliance and would do anything he can (while continuing to embarrass himself in the eyes of the community) to make your fine players and the people of this wonderful game think less of your clan and leadership because he has never produced anything noteworthy in the decade of his gameplay on his own. This player continues to spew his pitiful biased drivel in some sad unprovoked attempt to bring you down any way his peanut, cocaine-fried brain can produce.
What about you?
Or am I being obtuse?

Remember, this is completely hypothetical.

Chaoswind Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 16:06:03

BURN!!!!
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

paulie Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 16:45:18

happens all the time. take ROCKMAN for example
FOG!!

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 17:12:52

Well, you could get your ass kicked in a war or make a faggy thread asking a bunch of "hypothetical" questions. Oh wait, you can do both!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

joe2 Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 17:25:23

it is a vain attempt at bringing you negative publicity considering you can't get much worse.

Pain Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 17:27:19

mrford is a fluff.
Your mother is a nice woman

EViL

Apr 29th 2011, 20:46:24

Originally posted by Ozzite:
Well, you could get your ass kicked in a war or make a faggy thread asking a bunch of "hypothetical" questions. Oh wait, you can do both!

Yeah. It takes incredible skill to kill off an inactive alliance, 50% of which stopped playing after the first ten days of the set, never got back online again to do a tech phase so had little SDI and hardly any missles and then were, of course, never here to stonewall or restart. Bravo indeed! lol. While not CC's fault in the slightest...they picked a good matchup historically...Just can't bring myself to give them too many kudos considering the situation.

And who told you you could speak anyway? Where is your alliance? I can't seem to spot KA anywhere. Age must be hitting my vision earlier than I anticipated. lol.

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
BURN!!!!

What he said.

Edited By: EViL on Apr 29th 2011, 20:48:41
See Original Post

Rockman Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 20:49:21

Originally posted by paulie:
happens all the time. take ROCKMAN for example

Maybe if you stopped farming me, you'd stop ending up in a war with me.

Last set you farmed me, and then declared war on me because I wanted to do 1:1 retals. This set you farmed me and told me I should join your alliance or I would keep getting attacked, and I declared war on you.

Notice how both times your troubles start with you farming me?

Originally posted by joe2:
it is a vain attempt at bringing you negative publicity considering you can't get much worse.

I gotta agree with Joe. Your reputation is pretty bad already, so all your flamer is doing is making himself look bad, he's not really damaging your reputation at all.

paulie Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 20:50:44

at least i dont run multies.. can u say the same on any alliance
FOG!!