Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2011, 2:50:48

If you wanted to piss me off, you're on the right path.

I'd suggest educating your members on who is and who's not a good idea to grab unless want a very large, very well stocked suicider, who has nothing better to do than piss on your parade to deal with.

See ya in the funny pages.

BadFish Game profile

May 10th 2011, 2:53:02

/me reads funny pages
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2011, 2:53:44

Pretty sure you get another retal

Soviet Game profile

May 10th 2011, 2:55:17

NOW3P

YOU BASTARD!
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Reckless Game profile

May 10th 2011, 3:04:51

Easy now 3p

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 3:11:20

Yamaha Game profile

May 10th 2011, 4:00:27

We wuvz you too!
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Mr. Lime Game profile

May 10th 2011, 4:02:39

bad pdm shame on you =P

TAN Game profile

May 10th 2011, 5:03:54

Regarding which country?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2011, 6:52:32

Don't matta - the fact you gotta ask worries me though....

Devestation Game profile

May 10th 2011, 6:53:00

I wanna see some Nowie fur fly. :3

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2011, 7:01:48

I'd really rather not - I've yet to finish a full on netting set on this server, and would really love to for a change. But I really hate people who stalk netters' stock for grabs....

Detoxxx Game profile

May 10th 2011, 7:43:02

I'm no FA, but would be very good if your stock would be stolen by someone, for this to be included in the reps mentioning and treated accordingly. I mean, if we can accept that PDM would enforce a L:L policy on us, why wouldn't we enforce stock stealing and damages on them? Seems about fair enough. You steal 10 mil food in stock? No problem! Calc the deserved amount of land for stock and set backs. That should cover it :) It's just a suggestion, never made it to NA Senate, but should it?

Detox - Senate
NA Head of War

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Notorious Game profile

May 10th 2011, 10:22:54

no reps

just enforce an optional stock:stock retal policy after a certain point in the set :)
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

TAN Game profile

May 10th 2011, 10:58:42

I think stock stealing is lame as fluff, personally, but others in PDM feel differently about it. Not much I can do about it, so I apologize for that.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2011, 11:34:44

Come on, really? It's your alliance.

TAN Game profile

May 10th 2011, 11:45:43

There is no rule against it in paradigm, just as I'm sure there is no rule against it in many other alliances who are fluffing about it. In fact, someone from Collab recently opped a bunch of us and sent an ingame message saying he was not a suicider, but looking to stock steal.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 14:06:52

Until cash/food taken show up in the news feed there is no way in hell PDM is repaying stock grabbed.

Also, if your stock is only 38M bushels you really don't have that much to be griping about anyways...

And Slagpit, I think TAN might have used "others" as a euphemism for "Detmer".

TAN Game profile

May 10th 2011, 14:23:39

fluff.

Detmer caught me with my pants down.

Ford, get up and wipe your face. You're embarrassing me.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Reckless Game profile

May 10th 2011, 15:56:10

Yea I think that may have to reach the Senate board, Detox.

Stock Stealing is a bogus way to build a country.

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:12:28

Originally posted by Reckless:
Yea I think that may have to reach the Senate board, Detox.

Stock Stealing is a bogus way to build a country.

How is attacking someone to take their cash and bushels different from attacking someone to take their land? Ultimately they are just ways to benefit your country at someone else's expense. The Reka I knew wasn't married to all-explore netting =(

Also, in a funny twist of fate, the member who made the grab didn't even know what stock stealing was and was not aware that NOW3P had his bushels on hand. I wish he had though, then I would applaud his extra intelligent grabbing.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 10th 2011, 17:16:41

Tan your pants are always down.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

anoniem Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:28:04

I personally believe PDM to be the most lamely run alliance on the server. It's a "we let our members do what they want and if you don't like it suck it up or we'll probably AB you". No wait PDM only AB alliances that hit them too much, but when they hit certain alliances everyday then there's no problem with that.

They try to topfeed other alliance's fat countries, while putting their own into DR. I don't think the majority of PDM's members even know what they are doing.

/end rant

good night.
re(ally)tired

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:43:37

Originally posted by anoniem:
I personally believe PDM to be the most lamely run alliance on the server. It's a "we let our members do what they want and if you don't like it suck it up or we'll probably AB you". No wait PDM only AB alliances that hit them too much, but when they hit certain alliances everyday then there's no problem with that.

They try to topfeed other alliance's fat countries, while putting their own into DR. I don't think the majority of PDM's members even know what they are doing.

/end rant

good night.

17 hits in 24 hours is the only time I can think of us taking any sort of action...

In PDM we do not put countries who have made random grabs into DRs.

I get the impression you don't think before you post and in this case you were trying to throw some jab in against us because you somehow feel threatened by us.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2011, 17:59:48

STFU TAN YOU JERK
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

May 10th 2011, 18:01:28

SEWER SIDE!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Reckless Game profile

May 10th 2011, 18:16:35

The trading of land with you guys this set has been less then unpleasant. I'm simply saying the grabs are for more thought out and tactical then just a random grab for land.

And the old Reka would have started saving turns.

And I never said I was any kind of netter! :)

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

May 10th 2011, 19:35:52

This is why I make llaar handle PDM.

;P
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Detoxxx Game profile

May 10th 2011, 19:57:34

Originally posted by Detmer:
Until cash/food taken show up in the news feed there is no way in hell PDM is repaying stock grabbed.

Also, if your stock is only 38M bushels you really don't have that much to be griping about anyways...

And Slagpit, I think TAN might have used "others" as a euphemism for "Detmer".

Dude...get your country as Tag manager then it'll show up for yah, so...If 1 leader and the victim say the same thing, then it's not enough for yah?

Also...feeling threatened by PDM? You are / must be joking right? PDM enforced this on us. Well...I can guarantee we WILL think of something to enforce on you about stocks. The way I see it, you are the only alliance on this server that tries to enforce something that is of so less common sense as instead of 1:1 to do L:L . How would you feel if some NA country would jump in NW with 12 mil jets, grab your fattest country and sell jets on private? Farm it to get your land back? You know more than 3 attacks from non pacted alliances means the attacker is killed right?

The way I see it, if you're governed by bad intentions, you get bad intentions and you can't do anything about it. Don't mistake our willingness to be peaceful in a netting set with stupidity or worse, naivety. Please show us the common sense we show you.

Detox - Senate
NA Head of War

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 20:33:55

Originally posted by Detoxxx:

Dude...get your country as Tag manager then it'll show up for yah, so...If 1 leader and the victim say the same thing, then it's not enough for yah?

My country is tag manager - it does not show me cash/bushel losses in a landgrab, you ignorant fluff.

Also...feeling threatened by PDM? You are / must be joking right? PDM enforced this on us. Well...I can guarantee we WILL think of something to enforce on you about stocks. The way I see it, you are the only alliance on this server that tries to enforce something that is of so less common sense as instead of 1:1 to do L:L . How would you feel if some NA country would jump in NW with 12 mil jets, grab your fattest country and sell jets on private? Farm it to get your land back? You know more than 3 attacks from non pacted alliances means the attacker is killed right?

1) anoniem is the FA for Evo - not NA. As a senate member of NA I would expect you to know that... well no I wouldn't... your previous remark helped show how ignorant you are. Regardless, it was clear to everyone else I was not even talking about you.
2) Our policy is not pure L:L. Unlike pure 1:1 or pure L:L policies (both of which are still used by alliances, something else you clearly don't know) we actually do something that is common sense - provide alliance protection while allowing better countries to win out.
3) I would feel like that NA country has emotional issues. The retaller would farm the land back. If you were to kill our country for that then we would kill one of your countries. war would surely break out. That is what happens when alliances take very drastic measures over retal disputes.

The way I see it, if you're governed by bad intentions, you get bad intentions and you can't do anything about it. Don't mistake our willingness to be peaceful in a netting set with stupidity or worse, naivety. Please show us the common sense we show you.

What are bad intentions? Landgrabbing people? You have only played this game in the all-explore era haven't you? (I have no idea how long you have been playing, but you clearly have the mentality of a limp-wristed wuss regardless of whether or not you used to play when people actually landgrabbed and enjoyed a dynamic gameplay and political atmosphere).

The fact that you have rounds that are set aside for netgaining and others where you plan to war is silly in itself and shows how the mentality of so many alliances on this server is broken. Why have some rounds where you plan to bend over and others where you go out of your way to find a fight? Why not just take things as they come? That mentality is why some other alliance would come along and blindside you this round when you have your hearts set on netgaining.

This round I have no idea what peacefulness you are showing us - its not like we've done anything weird to you that would warrant anything aside from peace... the only reason I think you are stupid or naive is because you've been posting.

Edited By: Detmer on May 10th 2011, 20:37:43
See Original Post

Detoxxx Game profile

May 10th 2011, 20:56:18

Who said I didn't know who anoniem was? =))

Also? PDM killing? :P Common shut up :P :P

So ... if I don't agree with your "dynamic" mentality I am old? =))

Lemme clarify, 'cuz you seem not to understand:
landgrabbing is not bad intent. I grabbed ppl in SoF, iMag, SOL...who I consider friends and we had a few laughs. That's the game. Where does the bad intention begin? Repeatedly grabbing people with the intent on do harm and win on other's expenses. I can't believe you can't see you (some PDM, there isn't even the majority of you) don't see that you are the only ones on this server that have this "dynamic" mentality.

Advise? Go to TAN to teach you common sense, because the notion is fairly new to you do to (maybe, just saying, idk) your "dynamic" mentality of screwin' people's sets :P I know what he's saying and all his actions proved he tries to do something there, but I know why he's partly successful: the "dynamic" mentality of the 5-6 of you in PDM ;)

Detox - Senate
NA Head of War

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 21:12:17

There is absolutely no intent to do harm. I have no idea who is getting repeatedly grabbed and since you guys have never put forth any evidence of that happening I have no reason to think it is. We have in the past given out DNHs to individual countries that we have grabbed too much but I am not aware of any NA countries that we keep coming back to.

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2011, 22:54:18

@Detmer - it was just one market load, I have plenty more that he missed by about 20 minutes.

@the rest - no need arguing it with them and turning this into a troll fest. If PDM wants to keep up their current idea of game play, I'm happy to return the favor. I got pretty good money that says I'm better at it than any of their current attempts, and I will certainly be a lot more reckless about it.

dLpLow Game profile

May 10th 2011, 23:57:21

/me sits back and enjoys his pop corn...... watches the show.....politics at its best!
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Detoxxx Game profile

May 11th 2011, 0:22:17

true true =)) ahh! the passion! ah! the drama back then :P

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Trixx Game profile

May 11th 2011, 0:47:45

confirmed though id extend that to 98-04 :)
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Reckless Game profile

May 11th 2011, 1:06:14

Originally posted by Vic Rattlehead:
This is why I make llaar handle PDM.

;P

Agreed.

NOW3P Game profile

May 11th 2011, 2:13:11

i10 ftw!

dLpLow Game profile

May 11th 2011, 7:27:30

I started playing in 99 then got recruited then been playing PDM since e exept from 07 til 10 when I was in prison :/
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Trixx Game profile

May 11th 2011, 8:24:48

ya shoulda gotten into one of them prisons where you get seks(not of the anal type in teh shower) and internet so you could play!

and you missed out scode, the whole era of RoCK, UCN, TGA and all that was hella fun

Edited By: Trixx on May 11th 2011, 12:27:57. Reason: typo
See Original Post
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Sir Balin Game profile

May 11th 2011, 13:00:23

Strategic tip: Recall goods

NOW3P Game profile

May 11th 2011, 15:49:17

Better strategic tip - watch for your retal target to sell mil on the market before retalling :-)

Detmer Game profile

May 11th 2011, 15:52:07

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Better strategic tip - watch for your retal target to sell mil on the market before retalling :-)

Actually, Balin's is much better.

NOW3P Game profile

May 11th 2011, 15:54:09

Guess it depends on the intent, no?

Detmer Game profile

May 11th 2011, 16:25:21

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Guess it depends on the intent, no?

Well, Balin's has much larger implications for a round. I suppose it is true that if you don't care about your finish then yours could be better... of course the way you flipped out over being grabbed it definitely seems that your finish is your top concern.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 11th 2011, 17:38:01

well looky here.

PDM up to its old tricks, only you can't blame your stupid policies on LaF bullying this reset. So, in light of that, how to you intend to pass the blame off to those you are conflicting with this time?

TAN Game profile

May 11th 2011, 17:42:51

well looky here.

Another LaF troll.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 11th 2011, 17:45:09

GTFO TAN. err, wait, that's MrsFord line, isn't it....
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

TAN Game profile

May 11th 2011, 17:51:04

STFU FORD.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 11th 2011, 17:55:47

hmm, so was that an attempt to answer my question via example?