Verified:

EVO|Rasp

May 16th 2011, 15:56:56

Coffee beans...

See here: http://thedragonportal.eu/mehulpatel.html

spawn Game profile

May 16th 2011, 16:18:01

we should ban Rasp from the game for posting pics of Mehul and make a big announcement on the page "the player who mehuled himself"...
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Chaoswind Game profile

May 17th 2011, 20:41:07

Lol he is buying coffee beans of my country :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

diez Game profile

May 18th 2011, 11:52:33

actually it will be interesting if we add another commodity to stock besides bushel...

Chaoswind Game profile

May 18th 2011, 13:25:49

oil

We just need to tweak oil consumption/production as to make it more scarce... I think having it work in a flat rate hurts oilers, because whenever oil is high people just make 300 rigs and forget about it.

We need to change the oil production formula, so people can't just build a few rigs and move on.... maybe make it so initially (recently build Oil Rigs) only produce 0.5 barrels a turn or make Oil refineries to go on hand with the production...

Lets say a Rig will produce 0.5 Barrels in a flat rate, and a Refinery can convert 1 Raw Barrel of Oil into 4 Barrels of Fuel.

This would be a major change as building rigs wouldn't be enough and would add a lot more complexity to the oiler strat (denying the Oil is expensive = Build your own rigs strategy).

We could also make it so Oil Rigs can't be turned to unused acres :P or something like that.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

General Earl Game profile

May 18th 2011, 13:57:03

Or.. another idea (from long ago): make it cost oil to explore
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

NukEvil Game profile

May 18th 2011, 14:29:53

pffftt...make it cost oil to run a turn. That should make everyone on this thread happy.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 23rd 2011, 19:49:27

heh

we could have an EE meeting in TX at his shop or something... that'd be amusing...

he'd be like WTF i thought i got rid of you

but yea, cool to see it's being successful... there was talk of his coffee shop years ago already...
Finally did the signature thing.

EVO|Rasp

May 23rd 2011, 20:28:09

I will see him while I am in Austin next month. I'll be sure to tell him you said hello. :)

Marshal Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 20:55:15

Originally posted by qzjul:
heh

we could have an EE meeting in TX at his shop or something... that'd be amusing...

he'd be like WTF i thought i got rid of you

he would give those ppls lifetime ban to his cxoffee shops.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....