Verified:

Dragon Game profile

May 21st 2011, 18:58:54

Since JP re-emerged beyond mywildest hopes, the GDI experience will be done on my part and I'll be bringing ESD back next set. Hopefully, JP will lower his standards a bit and joinme like old times.

SV, you're a super player and are more than welcome to tag ESD next set.

As far as anyone else goes, the deal is this. If you want to netgain,and you're not a moron, troublemaker or a n00b, you're more than welcome to join ESD.

While GDI will be put back on the shelf (unless SV decides to keep the tag), fear not, Earthers. I will remain and will always be a God Damn Idiot as I believe that to be a noble tradition that is necessary in any society.

That is all.

Havoc Game profile

May 21st 2011, 20:54:20

Nice, GL:)

hit me up in irc for a pact.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Dragon Game profile

May 21st 2011, 20:57:32

You've been hit.

Havoc Game profile

May 21st 2011, 21:24:23

Don't see you!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Dragon Game profile

May 21st 2011, 21:29:23

I'm invisible. Let's just say that PANLV has a permanent DNH if ESD is playing and I'm running it. Or if all you cool people leave and let fluffs run the clan.

Has anyone heard from MM lately?

Twain Game profile

May 21st 2011, 22:54:32

She pretty much disappeared when NBK hit us last set. Poor lady was just tired of warring and jumped ship. She's still got an account on our site, but she hasn't been heard from in several months.

SwedishViper Game profile

May 21st 2011, 22:55:05

Ditto Dragon ...

I will probably try another set of being a member and not a leader, thus joining Esd.

but

Will always be a GDI, with or without the branding ...

----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 1:39:15

I talked to MM, I'm pretty sure she's not going to play again.

Bsnake Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 1:46:38

Originally posted by Dragon:
a n00b,

that counts me out!
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Walding Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 1:50:46

Originally posted by Dragon:

As far as anyone else goes, the deal is this. If you want to netgain,and you're not a moron, troublemaker or a n00b, you're more than welcome to join ESD.

I will remain and will always be a God Damn Idiot as I believe that to be a noble tradition that is necessary in any society.

I'm confused

Edited By: Walding on May 22nd 2011, 1:53:38
See Original Post

Jade Penn Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 2:35:51

like i said before i'll be happy to play under the esd tag

NightShade

May 24th 2011, 20:30:12

That's awesome, would you put SOTA under consideration for a pact? Even if it's just myself and Seraph, you've known me and my tag for the last decade, having little to no members has --never-- stopped me from playing, or having fun in my own tag. :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

mrford Game profile

May 24th 2011, 20:31:07

no one cares about your constant failed attempt to restart a clan with your multi

stop trying
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jade Penn Game profile

May 24th 2011, 20:54:15

mrford, I have only been back for a few weeks after not playing for many years. it's been since earth2025 shut down the ffa since I have played. could you fill me in as to what your taking about? Has ESD had problems with multi's in the tag?

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 24th 2011, 20:58:32

JP, ford is not referring to ESD.

Walding Game profile

May 24th 2011, 21:02:54

Who is he referring to and who in FFA has not been a multi at one point in time?

I admit back in earth2025, the very first time the country limit went to 15. I ran 16 for teching purposes.

NightShade

May 24th 2011, 21:03:28

JP, ignore the troll. He's been going on like a broken record now for the better part of this year, about something that was brought up a year ago, and was dis-proven on multiple occasions.

Some people (like the troll who's posted above you) don't comprehend the idea of using a router to split a connection between two computers on a DSL modem to save money instead of having to pay extra to have a separate ISP number for the other system -- just to play the game.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

NightShade

May 24th 2011, 21:06:50

Walding, he's alleging that I am a multi. However, despite clearing this up with the admins -- last year; Him, and other soft-headed morons with no technical experience regarding computer hardware or setting up routers, servers, or even networking computers will continue to accept the drivel that spews from his mouth as gospel.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Walding Game profile

May 24th 2011, 21:11:38

Originally posted by NightShade:
JP, ignore the troll. He's been going on like a broken record now for the better part of this year, about something that was brought up a year ago, and was dis-proven on multiple occasions.

Some people (like the troll who's posted above you) don't comprehend the idea of using a router to split a connection between two computers on a DSL modem to save money instead of having to pay extra to have a separate ISP number for the other system -- just to play the game.

Is this not the same as playing from the same computer? ie need to be on safelist?

NightShade

May 24th 2011, 21:16:42

Yes, but my girlfriend wanted to use her own computer. I put mine in the living room, she has hers in our room. Needless to say, that when we did have members, when anything came up that needed my attention, depending on which computer was closer I was able to jump on and take care of it.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

NightShade

May 24th 2011, 21:19:13

Anyways, to keep this thread from becoming hijacked, all I wanted to know Dragon, was if you'd put SOTA under consideration for a pact. I apologize about this nonsense, but you would think after nearly a whole year this guy (and his groupies) would have realized something by now.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

May 24th 2011, 21:54:07

um

he/she tries to bring back SOTA EVERY fluffING SET

if he/she isnt deleted he/she goes inactive, leaving the poor ppl that actually tried to join the clan to fend for themselves.

its disgusting, and yes, he/she does multi. this isnt a question. the admins have stated that he/she is such garbage at this game that they dont even bother trying to prove it.

call me a troll all you want, i speak the truth on this matter

Edited By: mrford on May 24th 2011, 21:56:45
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 24th 2011, 22:03:08

So here we go.....
1. Once again NS wants people to consider pacting a fluff clan that never really exists. RL problems, busy, deleted.....so on and so on and so on. STFU...GTFO and make me sammich now.
2. I find ford to know more about computers than you, after a chat in ee irc one day. I facepalmed so much from your stupidity (wish I had the logs) that my face was red.
3. You come in randomly to post on forums all about your past. This is earthempires. Not earth2025....we don't give a fluff.
4. KTHX BAI!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Twain Game profile

May 24th 2011, 22:32:34

I like to disagree with fordy. Sometimes because I think he speaks out of his ass and other times because I think it's fun to irritate him.

However, I'm gonna go with fordy/galleri on this one.

SOTA sucks, and the only reason you're not perpetual farmland is because of GDI and the fact that you tend to go inactive early enough that most of the rest of us are easily out of hitting range for you by the time it's worth landgrabbing.

Maybe at one point before I paid attention to the politics of the game, you really had something in SOTA. But if you did, it's so long ago that your constant reminiscing about it is just sad.

Dragon Game profile

May 24th 2011, 22:37:41

um.... this thread is about ESD and not NS. I understand the issues and all, but could we pls not derail this even more? Kthx.

NS: As far as a pact goes, here's my problem. Set after set, you say you're gonna bring back SOTA, bla bla blah, and then basically what happens is that the countries either get abandoned or hardly played.

It's like you put up a bunch of GDI-Member placeholders. Routinely, I've avoided grabbing SOTA countries to give you a boost getting things going and set after set, nothing happens except that I didn't grab any SOTA land while it was in my range.

Sorry, Lucy. This time around, you're either gonna hafta have an active football down there for me to kick, or no pacts. If you're active and growing by mid-set, I'll put you on a DNH. Until then, I recommend you build a couple retallers.

Twain Game profile

May 24th 2011, 23:01:56

NO! WE WANNA HIJACK YOUR THREAD AND TALK ABOUT SOTA!

mrford Game profile

May 24th 2011, 23:04:18

STFU TWAIN
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twain Game profile

May 24th 2011, 23:06:29

ok :(

NightShade

May 25th 2011, 22:53:44

That's cool, Dragon. All I wanted was a definitive yes or no answer. I wasn't expecting any of this fluff from everyone else.

Twain: Myself and Seraph play alone in the tag as I, personally don't feel like joining some other alliance. If I did join an alliance, I would do it because I want to, or if there was a real fun war going on.

If anything, I could play alone for all I or anyone else cares. It wouldn't bother me one bit if Seraph played alone or in some other tag... or even not at all. If anything, I am considering the idea of joining some tag as some low level member, where I can play every couple of days as my work schedule permits, without too much bullfluff.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Link Game profile

May 26th 2011, 3:39:45

/me laughs

good luck with ESD dragon :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dragon Game profile

May 26th 2011, 16:05:48

If you're still gonna be running SALT Link, I'd be glad to extend an NAP to you if you like.

Link Game profile

May 26th 2011, 16:38:51

indeed i will still be throwing the SALT around next set :P

i will indeed set ESD to NAP for the june reset. best of luck bro.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 26th 2011, 17:16:34

Don't forget to put that in the embassy this time :-p

Dragon Game profile

May 26th 2011, 19:25:39

I don't think anyone but me noticed, Papa. ;)

Link Game profile

May 27th 2011, 3:06:34

i need to pass that duty on to someone else :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks