Verified:

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 29th 2011, 1:51:21

Rankings:
Tier I
1. CC. Put up a few top 10s after totally destroying Focus/IMP. Impressive set. Want to see them challenged a bit more hopefully in future sets!
2. NBK. Still dont beleive they can take CC> Just had their first netting set. Put up a bunch of good countries, and manipulated the market well. Wasnt overly suprised with there ANW, but cant expect that much comming from a warring clan. Decent set.

Tier II
3. Pan. Beat TKO in ANW. Won vs NBk with Focus a set ago. Proved they can do both. TKOs number is making it close, but until TKO proves itself at war, or greatly passes Pan, i cant justify them ahead of Pan.
4. TKO. Strong netters. Growing in numbers and doing very well. Cant compete with NBK or CC for pure power, but can compete with 1-2 man tags in ANW which is impressive. getting VERY close to pan.
5. Focus. Hopefully this was just an off set. Not the best performance at war, but there was a devastating FS, and they didnt work well with who they were forced to war with.
6. IMP. Beat cleanly by CC. Would have been beat by them last set. Havnt won a war in a while. Definatly on the decline. A few leaders, and atlantis, run great countries. The rest are pretty weak. Strat leaders should be hired/promoted/emphasized to return them to a higher rank.

Tier III
7. SALT- Was doing a decent job at netting. Ended up beating Ares at war. Very impressive and good to see them improving. A few more members and they will be competing for a tier II clan.
8. PoD-Showing great growth. I comend them on growing at a slow pace to keep tabs and making sure all run the best. Pound for pound a great alliance and i hope they continue growing at this rate its great to see.
9.GDI- Good job netting without self farming (or not much if they did it at all). Hopefully this carries over to ESD! And they get more members!
10.Ares- Still got the same compaints and compliments as last set. Good leaders, good culture, below average country, below average activity. Good start to SALT war but couldnt continue with that force. Hopefully can get a bit better builds and activity, as i kinnda like the guys (dont tell them i said that tho!)

Tier IV
12. SAS- i still dont know who runs this tag! But always up ther ein ANW and retals really well. Good job staying clear of all the BS that its easy to get caught in in FFA lol/
13.N- Decent war. lost a member near sets end, so finish was poor. But beat stones (not that that isnt much of an accomplishment)
14. LCoH- GOt caught up in alot of fluff this set but oh well! Nice to see the tag around.
15. XXX - Decent first showing by who this was. Lots of seld DR.... so not as impressive as other solo tags
Rockman- Detagging at end is gay =P

All but failed(or are gone): SOTA,revolt and Stones.
Leaving: GDI
Announcied comming next set:ESD, LaE?, MIA
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 29th 2011, 1:54:19

Tier 1- Can impose almost any policy they want. HAve the power to back it. Can control politics etc. if need be. Can take any 2 Tier 2 clans, only chance they woudl have is if they had the FS.

Tier 2- Can take 2 tier III clans. Cant take tier 1, without help. has influence on politics but cannot on its own enforce a policy by force.

Tier 3- Small to mid sized clans. Growing. Mid sized. Cant be taken lightly. Has to roll with the punches, harder to stand up for own policy.

Tier 4- Small clans. CAnt dictate policy. GOes with the flow. Generally nets, and generally solo tags.

Tier 4-

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 29th 2011, 2:11:02

I would say much better than last set, considering you had SALT ranked under SOTA.

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 29th 2011, 2:17:43

=P. Sota had numbers! lol

synoder Game profile

May 29th 2011, 2:47:12

nice job once again :)

ZDH Game profile

May 29th 2011, 2:55:33

13.N- Decent war. lost a member near sets end, so finish was poor. But beat stones (not that that isnt much of an accomplishment)

That member was me and I did what I came to do :-p. Next set i'll play for real.
-BigZ

Asing Game profile

May 29th 2011, 10:30:05

Thx Donny,.. we need CC to netgain once in a while though =)
Oh well, I managed to get my 1 country in top10 but the rest were all crap lol. I didnt plan it carefully though, shouldve went demo before I destocked.
SoL
CC

vern Game profile

May 29th 2011, 11:21:29

donny, you really think that "war" was a challenge ?

Havoc Game profile

May 30th 2011, 4:33:41

<3
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Drinks Game profile

May 30th 2011, 4:42:24

I dont want CC to netgain. Llaar scares me. (If he is even playing there still)
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Rockman Game profile

May 30th 2011, 4:44:52

IMP vs Salt would be a pretty even war. I'd put my money on whoever got the FS. So maybe create a tier 2.5, and put both IMP and Salt there.

Salt is way ahead of GDI/ESD, PoD, and Ares. Mercs will probably start out on the same level as GDI/ESD, PoD, and Ares, but definitely not on Salt's level yet.

Bsnake Game profile

May 30th 2011, 4:47:39

gotta see how things pan out when ppl start tagging... lots of ppl go inactive during a war...

Question is will IMP's numbers go back to where they were before the CC FS.....

CC spent most of that war at 300 countries,yet were 400 b4 the FS...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Mars UP Game profile

May 30th 2011, 8:47:25

The Game is ranked too high! Oh wait, this isn't 2002...

Twain Game profile

May 30th 2011, 13:23:08

PAN/TKO could go either way. We've obviously had a successful war recently, and in some ways, it's beefed us up as far as the players we have left. We don't have as many guys right now capable of battling for #1 overall in networth, but all our guys are above average netters and above average warriors now.

Twain Game profile

May 30th 2011, 14:35:30

Ya know, I had a point in that last post and I totally forgot to make it.

To continue:

...but, TKO has greater numbers that us due to those same wars and obviously had a more impressive number of t10s and t100s (51 last set! You guys got more than the rest of FFA combined! Well done!).

If you want to put PAN ahead, the most convincing two arguments would be the war and the ANW win over TKO, but there's a lot of evidence that could put TKO ahead of PAN right now.

It would be interesting to see how we'd do against each other in a war, but since neither of us like to war, it'd take someone getting really pushy on one side or the other before that would happen.

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 30th 2011, 14:49:49

B0nus +1
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Havoc Game profile

May 30th 2011, 14:55:45

*pushes ketchup*
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

May 30th 2011, 15:49:35

*pushes Warster*

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 30th 2011, 16:08:46

*kicks havoc in the balls*

Ps. i have dirty pictures of havoc im willing to release if i feel pan is being slightly more douchey then normal!

Havoc Game profile

May 30th 2011, 16:18:14

Ketchup, you said you'd keep those a secret..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

aponic Game profile

May 30th 2011, 20:25:38

llaar is now a CC contact (FA)

Nice rankings. I still dont see CC taking NBK in a 1:1
SOF
Cerevisi

CX LaE Game profile

May 30th 2011, 20:40:27

I think llaar and I should make a tag and call it "n00bs."
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Dragon Game profile

May 30th 2011, 20:41:26

ESD will be playing a lot bigger this coming set than it ever has. Prolly sub-100 countries, but not by much. Some very talented guys are gonna hook up with me, and despite the fact I made a deal with Waldo that I already regret (I shoulda just made him join ESD for the reset..), I think we can do some stuff.