snawdog Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:09:26

5..I hadda go drain the ol' lizard.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Gmann03 Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:13:39

Fact 1: CC was prepping to hit NBK
whether it was an arranged/agreed war or what... nobody knows.

Fact 2: What we do know, is that NBK took the initiative (FS'd CC)
Fact 3: By all the crying I see from some CC members, they're upset NBK didn't let them finish prepping their war countries.
can CC ONLY WIN a war when they are FULLY PREPPED???????????

How often is the receiving clan rdy for a war.......lolol
that's Y it's called a FS.
Unless, it's an arranged war like the one IMP/CC had a few sets ago....I think someone messed that up too...............lololol

When FoCuS got FS'd/tagkilled LAST SET, we didn't complain.
we fought back as best we could, that FS was DEVASTING.......we were barely alive (countries)....BUT, we still put up a fight........UNTIL THE END
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:15:37

probably as today

It makes sense, once NBK finish the clean up, TKO/IMP will probably look like the next best target, so by warring before they come you deny it :)

But that also means, NBK won't have anything to hit besides netting tags... with sucks... I hope they take the high road on that one.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Rockman Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:17:23

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
15 minutes?

what are we retarded?

more like 2 mins max :P

Its FFAT, so my default assumption is that people are retarded.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 11th 2011, 15:18:46

only one problem

no matter who we hit , we will get hit by someone else anyway lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rockman Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:25:34

That's not true, Warster. If you war prep and hit NBK, they won't expect it, and given how they have ~100 countries that are inactive, you can probably get a country numbers advantage before the FS is done. NBK also won't expect you to hit them, so their CS will not be as devastating as one would expect, especially since they've already spent a lot of their missiles killing CC untaggeds.

And if anyone interferes in what would be a reasonably close TKO versus NBK war (not close, but far closer than NBK FSing CC), then chances are good that NBK will work with you to kill off any tag that chooses to hit into a 1v1 war between your two tags.

Thus, by TKO hitting NBK, you force Salt & IMP to either join opposite sides in the TKO versus NBK war, to try netting after they had their hearts set on a war set, to have a pre-arranged war between the two of them, or to have them both hit you, hoping that NBK won't turn on them.

IMP has declared war on TKO a couple of weeks ago, but still has not yet begun killing them. If IMP does not hit TKO very very soon, I think its fair to say that IMP surrenders to TKO.

Tin Man

Jun 11th 2011, 15:27:27

lol, you keep trying to fool everyone into thinking you're not warring this set Warster... heed my warning, now is your best chance.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 11th 2011, 15:32:17

where did i say we arent warring???

i was just saying no matter who we hit , someone will jump in
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 11th 2011, 15:33:26

and i also think we made sure everyone knew that we planned to wargain this reset expecting IMP to hit us
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Tin Man

Jun 11th 2011, 15:39:32

someone jumps in, take a break and squish em together.. wars bring friends closer together ;)

mdevol Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 17:00:59

a non-leader getting prodded by galleri pretty much exposing their plan to hit us. tinysub, well played.

[00:38] <CC> uh huh
[00:44] <CC> i know you're plotting and planning, and just playing the game of trying not to give anything away
[00:44] <galleri> you a leader in CC?
[00:44] <CC> you could have been at least a little decent and waited 3-4 weeks to hit us instead of 1.5-2
[00:44] <galleri> yes or no?
[00:44] <CC> no
[00:44] <galleri> so CC allows you to come talking to me about affairs?
[00:44] <galleri> as a non leader?
[00:44] <CC> who says they know
[00:44] <galleri> they will when i talk to aponic?
[00:44] <galleri> or maki
[00:44] <galleri> who do you want?
[00:44] <galleri> :P
[00:46] <CC> or ford
[00:46] <galleri> ford is not on
[00:46] <CC> i could suicide right now and those 2 wouldnt care
[00:46] <galleri> apo will do!
[00:46] <galleri> i don't think it is proper affairs
[00:46] <galleri> for a non leader to come do fa work with me
[00:46] <galleri> no offense
[00:46] <CC> what FA work?
[00:47] <CC> i'm just fluffing about your upcoming FS on us
[00:47] <galleri> <censored> to your clan
[00:47] <galleri> there is no FS
[00:47] <CC> but they're not the ones about to FS me
[00:48] <galleri> keep it up and I will put your countries on hit all everyone wants list
[00:48] <galleri> :P
[00:48] <CC> yeah, i assumed once you asked if i was a CC leader that you'd look for someway of blaming me for NBK's 'need' to FS us
[00:50] <galleri> no sir
[00:50] <galleri> I don't like non leaders coming to accuse
[00:50] <galleri> also
[00:50] <galleri> just like ford calling me out last set
[00:50] <galleri> that is different matter
[00:50] <galleri> everyone wants to keep this up
[00:50] <CC> fine, i wont accuse you anymore
[00:50] <galleri> we can arrange something
[00:50] <galleri> thank you
[00:50] <CC> but i'll <censored> to you daily
[00:50] <CC> once you do FS us
[00:50] <galleri> actually bring it to me when you fs us in 3 days
[00:54] <CC> right then, you hit us in the next 5 days and i'll <censored> to you all set
[00:54] <CC> we hit you in the next 5 days you can <censored> to me
[00:54] <CC> deal?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

synoder Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 17:25:45

was there a point in there somewhere?

mdevol Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 17:39:12

galleri is fail is the point. taking tsubs "intel" and running with it and then trying to prod non-heads of said clan to spew our plans while accusing him of doing backdoor FA stuffs.

also we were not planning on hitting nbk for another 10 days or so.

tsub did well and galleri bit.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Tin Man

Jun 11th 2011, 17:39:27

^lol what syn said

Edited By: Tin Man on Jun 11th 2011, 17:48:32
See Original Post

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 17:45:18

rockman- IMP declared on us last set. lol.

Tin man- if a clan jumps us after hitting IMP, IMP would be happy and woudlnt stop the war to hit them. This wouldnt be a friendly war. For some reason IMP dont like us, and keep trying to provoke us by doing some REALLY dumb stuff and pretending it was justified
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Tin Man

Jun 11th 2011, 17:49:55

I wasn't talking about TKO hitting IMP...

iNouda Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 18:07:11

A war is only "fair" when CC gets the FS? Wow. :D

Makinso Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 18:07:59

LoL pity I'm not playing this set as I'm prepping for a shot at the euro title. A lot of CCs core aren't playing.

But as usual NBK you are two-faced agreements were made last set we were had a good thing going. You guys wanted to net and we let you. We decided to sign an FDP with K4F for NBK and we did. Due to certain things we decided to drop it but still informally keep a friendship thing. Later that set after talking to K4F we decided it to be wise to pact up again.

Once again NBK portrays bad leadership and lack of communicative skills within their own tag.

Galleri the fact that you fall for t-subs bullfluff rumors humors me. I thought you would know better.

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 18:47:25

Makinso reread this topic. Your post doesnt make sense. Cc planned to got nbk within a few days. That doesn't fit your story about good relationship between the two of us.
Oh and if you want to take a shot at the euro title (checkers?), dont run away when things are not going as planned.;)
Good luck tho.

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 18:53:37

I don't understand why people keep comparing this to CC exterminating KA.

kA fluffed with CC during their war with NBK. kA deliberately killed Tagged countries during said war, and dared CC to do somethig about it. IMO when you take a stance this agressive against a clan already at war, you better prepare to get bit the next set. Everyone on the server saw it comming.

I do not recall CC doing anything of the sort to NBK. I do recall signing a pact with NBK, only to have other NBK leaders deny said pact because the sighner was no longer a leader? I also remember allowing NBK to have their netting set when CC was insanely war prepped and looking for a target about NBKs size.

These are simple facts. Interpert them how you will. Only one leader detagged the clan, this isn't the entire clan taking a vote to run away, however now that it's done and me, maki, and other key members are inactive this set, it's kinda pointless to put the effort into detagging when a fluff clan FSes you with 140 extre countries.

If you needed a war win that badly you shoulda done what everyone does, hit IMP.

As for CC raping IMP and FoCuS last set. That is No where close to this situation. cC was outnumbered by 100+. we had No idea as to the lackluster prepardness and caring of our opponents I thought it would be a good war. However NBK did just the opposite, they fsed a unprepared clan with far superior numbers for no clear reason outside of what appears to be fear.

My $0.02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 11th 2011, 19:30:53

Originally posted by mdevol:
galleri is fail is the point. taking tsubs "intel" and running with it and then trying to prod non-heads of said clan to spew our plans while accusing him of doing backdoor FA stuffs.

also we were not planning on hitting nbk for another 10 days or so.

tsub did well and galleri bit.

No your member/non leader....came to me. Well played allowing your members to come do FA work. Get your facts right. I did not go to madrox.

the point is, i think you two are ignoring the fact that even Mr. Ford told me day 21. He even says it here. But I am sure that will get twisted up too.

Edited By: galleri on Jun 11th 2011, 19:44:00
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iNouda Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 20:11:33

Who actually needs a reason to war? Lulz.

Walding Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 20:33:20

Wow working nights has my schedule screwed lol. Hell I don't know what day of the week it is much less what day of the server it is. I think we need a server calendar so that if someone tells me they are killing me on day 21, I don't think its next week. ;)

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 21:10:05

lol you "let" us net? who the fluff do you think you are fordy? you self important piece of fluff. you didn't LET us do anything. Had you dec'd on NBK last set you woulda had the same result as you had right now, and let me tell you one thing, we definitely wouldn't have tucked tail and ran like you little fluffes did.

every time you guys lose a war to NBK you come on FFAT and scream and cry like little fluffes that NBK has no honor and that it is an unfair war, and at the same time completely ignoring actions by you that was almost the exact same thing. FYI when I say you guys I am talking about the same core of idiots like maki, donny, fordy and others who have had a hard-on for NBK for years who have been trying to fluff with us under different clan names.

NBK has destroyed you several times over and we will gladly do it again if you keep fluffing with us. run along little boys.

Rico Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 21:13:52

I for one am loving this.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 21:16:11

SAURON!!!!

I WILL KILL YOU

if you don't get in irc :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 21:18:03

fluffing with you? You are kidding right? And yeah, we let you net when you fluff your pants because we "dropped our pact" so we could go unpacted. Several NBK "leaders", that's in quotations because you seem to not know who is a leader in your own clan.

As for having a hardon for NBK, lol. Are you kidding me? I'm one of the few in CC who likes NBK. You need to stop listening to whatever bullfluff that is being wispered into your ear and form your own bigboy opinions.

As for tucking tail and running, suck my fluff. One tag admin detagged the clan out of rage. You really are dense arnt you? I really have no idea where all this hostility is comming from but grow a fluffing pair of balls and come talk to me about it. Because I wasn't aware that there was a problem here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 21:19:35

Oh, and several times over? I remember waring NBK one time before this set. I don't remember "several times over"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 11th 2011, 21:23:46

*hugs ford*

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iNouda Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 21:48:17

*hugs galleri*

Popcom Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 22:06:31

keep saying 400. but i see a LOT of inactive countries...like 50 that hadn't even played OOP lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Walding Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 22:36:35

Originally posted by Walding:
Wow working nights has my schedule screwed lol. Hell I don't know what day of the week it is much less what day of the server it is. I think we need a server calendar so that if someone tells me they are killing me on day 21, I don't think its next week. ;)

How we coming on my calendar?

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 22:56:34

Lol popcom, like 350 is that much better? I don't know how good tour FS was but if it was halfway descent then CC probably had ~160 countries left.

Stop trying to rationalize the numbers and just state that you didn't think you could endure a CC fs and win the war with a large country advantage. I don't blame you, but all this "omfg we have infinity inactives so you all had a damn good chance to beat us" is just plain stupid and you expecting all of us to buy that bullfluff is frankly insulting.

Now you have no war, hope it's fun for you. We probably coulda had a epic war like last December.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 0:09:35

I seriously doubt that we would have had an "epic war" since all of your leaders are inactive (or so you keep saying). There's no doubt that it would have been a lot better if you had the FS but since so many of you were so quick to jump ship I think it would have just delayed the inevitable. Let's face it, neither clan is what it once was. It's all part of the ebb and flow of the game.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 0:20:27

Who jumped ship? Our clan was detagged, it's not exactly the same thing. I may be missing some j formation though. Enlighten me ifthis is the case and I'll gladly ammend my statment.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 0:55:50

Ok well there's obviously aponic who rage detagged everyone then there's donny who said he was gonna just delete his countries then you said you didn't have time to play anyways (understandably due to having a new baby).

Also there are only 80 countries that retagged and the rest haven't bothered to even hit back or buy military or anything so I naturally assumed they are giving up. Maybe some more will come online later and are just busy, time will tell.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 1:26:10

Well, as you can hopefully understand, there is a difference in situational morale when you FS a clan that is 140 countries larger than you in hopes of a solid war, and where a clan that is 140 countries larger than you FSes you a full 10+ days before you are remotely ready then a leader rage deletes your tag.

Trying to compare CC's reaction to what has transpired to what would of been had we entered a solid "fair" war is kinda rediculious and I think you know that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 1:38:12

its not ridiculious at all. Saying that you can only fight when things are fair is a lame excuse. I understand that morale is a big part of it but that's why leaders are important and its not just anyone that can make a good clan. You have to be able to keep morale up even when things aren't going well. Anyone can do it when things are going as planned but a good leader can do it when things aren't. I am not implying anything about CC's leadership cause I understand that RL takes priority and you guys are busy. I guess my point is that even if you had the FS things may not have been that much different if we got the upper hand later on cause it doesn't seem like you had the desire for it this set. I respect CC and hope you guys come back in full force next set and I know that you have some great leaders that can do it given the time.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 1:42:09

CC are becoming netters and shall merge into TKO, to be our landfarms, and we will detag em at sets end.

I think that would make everyone happy <3
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Jade Penn Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 1:43:29

Nooooooooooooo free land for you. LOL

Popcom Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 1:48:35

i would like to thank llaar for not tossing ups the vagina colored flag of surrender
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 1:50:49

You are trying to sit there and preach about keeping morale up when NBK hasn't eaten an FS in what, well over a year no? If not 2.

I know it's a different point entirely, but I think you all are fluff scared to eat a FS, hell, if you learned that a 32 member clan was going to hit youyou would probably hit them first.

Moreso than the "unfair war" I'm more dissapointed in the lackluster desire for competition and a "win at all costs" attitude

but I guess it's understandable after getting analy raped by 2 netting clans that you FSed and putting up an extremely poor netting showing, you needed a war win. Too belad that no one is impressed. Next time add another clan in and even the numbers out, you still probably woulda won however you woulda gained a little more respect.

But wait, that's what you did with focus and panlv wasn't it? And they drug you, lol.

I'm beginning to honk that NBK legitly thought that CC woulda beat them had they had the FS. Lack of confidence of that magnitude is kinda contrary to your self proclaimed "top war clan on the server" title isn't it?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 1:52:42

Autocorrect is stupid, and I'm too lazy to edit that post. Deal with the errors.

And if I had something other than my iPod to play on i'd be fighting. I did wall today.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 1:59:45

why would we intentionally get FSed? And your argument doesn't make sense anyways cause we kept on fighting even when pan and focus had us down to under 300k nw for like 2-3 weeks. I don't think NBK put up a bad war effort at all in that war anyways. It wasn't our best but we still gave them a run for their money despite being outnumbered by a good bit even after our FS. It doesn't appear that you are capable of doing much except throwing out insults so I will say good day to you sir. I like your passion tho :)

WH Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 2:02:40

id be all for hitting a 32 member clan first if i heard of it! whats that make 2 people with 16 countries apiece? :) basically 2 suiciders no sense giving them the jump. hehe

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 2:38:15

holy long winded post contest, batman!

Havoc Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 3:12:41

Yeah, we drugged nbk!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

ETPlayer Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 3:34:52

Tbh, I am impressed and pleased at the performance both in forums and in game from NBK.

AquaView Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 4:45:16

here is the prewar stats to show cc that there wasn't much of advantage over cc.

As the new Head of War of NBK i looked at are numbers many of which are not playing there turns much and are inactive. as well we have had a lot of new members that are great but we haven't seen them kill. or know that they will restart as much as us old timers.

everyday give cc advantage.

Now about cc being better or as good of a war clans as we are. i say no for many reason A) good war clan keep an eye on other clans and prepares for war that can happen anytime. B) the only reason cc might have advantage week 3 or 4 is they don't war gain like NBK does we have to be ready at all times. we do not have the luxury to play with no military tell we feel are ready to war. or play a strat that pays off at week 3. C) you don't have the drive to keep fighting making restarts after restarts. last set i had lost over 100 countries.

now my main point CC doesn't deserve a fair war or close war. all the crap you guys pulled last set. saying we don't have pact to say we do. stock hunting us while claiming you respected are netting set. you don't know how close you came to getting killed last set. and the disrespect you have shown to are FA.

This is a game of war NBK has fought against the best and the biggest of disadvantage. we got fs by aodt that why out numbered us we fought we kept restarting to the point we felt we had won somehow. but we never gave up by doing this we gain the respect of other clans and that of are members. and we put fear into those that screw with us. so much so we drove Aodt out of the game.

As far as being bullies we have tried to pick fair fights. we have give cease fire to pan when we felt they had enough. and if we was bullies no clan would ever think about land grabbing us . but every clan knows we will take grabs and retal accordingly.

but some times you have to teach a clan a lesson. to not pull crap.

but can CC say this they have been bullies and posted retal policies that are not of the norm. and think they are tough . and you now have given away your big secret if you want to beat CC just hit them 2 weeks in and they will detag. bunch of cry babies

AquaView Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 4:48:40

for those that don't understand the prewarstats

cc was close to even in networth and higher average net and just as much land. so i would say it was pritty even fight all countires that was not out of protect was not counted in this as they haven't played there turns. qm was going to detag them.