Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 7:29:35

Uh huh. I guess you have no answers so you have to resort to sad attempts at insulting me.

Ill explain my position step by step so you can understand how 'sad' you sound.

You said,
FutureGhost: "They(SOF) felt the pact was your attempt to exit your own plan to FS them."

My reply,
Jiman: "Thats a poor excuse.
Acting out on 'feelings' instead of logic."

As you can see, I am refering to the fact that SOF based their actions on an emotions (fear) that NA was going to attack.

Your reply to this comment was,

FutureGhost: Logic was to wipe them, they did. Anyone with a braincell would pact SoF in the beginning of the set, especially knowing SoF is not so close to them.

As you can see, your answer to my comment did not actually make sense in context to my previous reply.

Looking at the comment you made here, you make the suggestion that SOF "wiped" NA based on the fact that they should of "pact SoF in the beginning of the set".

Remember, these are your own words saying this. Not mine. I am not sure you have the ability at the moment to properly articulate your thoughts coherently. Looks like the miscommunication is on your end. I hope you not mad bro.

Edit:

And yes, I do believe basing a FS on fear with no proof to back that fear up is not a reason to do a first strike.

Edited By: Jiman on Jun 20th 2011, 14:27:16
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit