Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 18:46:03

hey reckless

i like you guys and i have said that many times already =)

i also agreed that you should've netted this reset to grow your alliance and train the new recruits you got.

i'm just trying to say from a fellow leader in a netting alliance what i would do if i wanted to do net.

i'm sure if you offered SoF to not sign the FDPs that were potentially plotting to hit them SoF would've focused their attention elsewhere, again that's my speculation. and you should've talked to your enemies first instead of your friends if you wanted to net, since knowing your enemies intent is more important than your friend's intent if you wanted to net.

plus if things really aren't going to go your way, you can't just bury your head in the sand and try to net it through anyways. that's an even worse way to do it.

if you cleanse your hands from your FDPs the worst case is you might get screwed for a reset or two by going "DPless" but you would cleanse yourself for the long run out of any politics.

if that is your true intent that is as you claim (to get out of politics so you can net).

i'm not sure you aren't showing the actions that would reflect your words on purpose with another intent, or you actually don't know the steps to isolate yourself so you can net peacefully.

Edited By: hanlong on Jun 22nd 2011, 18:50:20
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia