Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 27th 2011, 2:41:23

Originally posted by Dragon:
Oh. And you are the one and only reason I'd never play in Evo again. You're just a fluff and I can't tolerate you or your attitude.

Just so we're clear, Mr. Admin Man

Perhaps it's my fault that Dragon (and others here) hold such a poor opinion of 1a. Anyway, I feel so guilty about it that I'm going to publicly post all of the things that I told Dragon in the six months he was in EVO:

"1:1 isn't optimal. You want more than 55:45. What you have looks pretty good."

"Yeah, since you have good bus/res tech levels already, all the ME costs you is building costs. The extra acres more than make up for that."

"ok"

"Dragon obviously intended to switch to theo because he has military tech, so the question really is between TMBR and theo no MB. The more typical destock choice for a country with your stats (25k rep casher, 500 M stock) would be TMBR. However, there isn't enough time in the set to make that worthwhile.

What ***** posted is correct. Simply don't rebuild the empty acres. The best way to trade ideas about destocking is to come to irc."

"Update on your country? At this point, you want to be selling bushel stock as quickly as you can and buying military off your private market as quickly as you can."

"Perhaps you should consider buying mil tech?"

"You don't even have to sell your bushels on the private market as a demo. You can switch to demo and simply sell them on the public market for $39. You then get $39 per bushel instead of $37.

If you want to remain a republic, that's fine, but there's a good reason why everyone else switches to demo and the destock style itself is referred to as "demo public"."

"Cool, good luck with your jump!"

Dragon: please forgive me for politely trying to teach you to be better at the game. I hope that the words in this thread weren't too offensive to the FFA community at large.

Edited By: Slagpit on Jul 27th 2011, 3:31:11
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:43:57

such a classy admin Slagpit is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:46:06

Somebody didn't get enough hugs as a child.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 27th 2011, 2:46:38

I hope I didn't offend you mrford.

Anyway I don't blame Dragon. Being subject to one polite and helpful post every three weeks is obviously too much for anyone to bear. I hope there are no hard feelings and eventually we can become friends.

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:49:07

offend me? naw

rage demoting me and then acting like the very child you accused me of being was rather entertaining, and now i dont have to feel guilty about being lazy on the wiki. i should thank you

but i didnt expect you to keep beating this dead horse vs Dragon in a fresh attention whoring thread. ur an admin for crist sakes! leave the childish dramar to us peons
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:51:05

Fordy meet slaggy
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

ZDH Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:22:29

You offended me I expect an apology thread dedicated to me!
-BigZ

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 27th 2011, 3:32:08

You'll have to deal with second billing. Also I'm almost out of room in the topic title, so any others should act quickly if they want a spot.

ZDH Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:35:08

lmfao i've never even talked to you :-P I feel famous now thanks.
-BigZ

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 27th 2011, 3:35:42

Thanks for having a name that's just three characters long, rather considerate of you.

ZDH Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:36:52

np anytime ;-)
-BigZ

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:38:22

Wait.... slag "rage demoted" you, and as a result you don't have to worry about being lazy about the job you were supposed to be doing anymore? Now there's some crap logic if I've ever seen it...

Not that it matters in the least, but with the way you conduct yourself on the forums and approached/abused/touted your position as a mod, I would have "rage demoted" your ass a long time ago - and that's the manager in me speaking; not NOW3P, or a former clan mate, or a player of this game. Your position went to your head, and you did a crap job of it when you actually did it - feel free to chalk that up to rage too if it makes you feel better.

Besides, since when is an admin restricted from having a personal public conversation on an issue? You did it DOZENS of times when you were a mod, and on a much more inappropriate level than anything in this thread...and then you turned around and tried to use your position as a mod to justify it (I'm guessing mostly to yourself).

You are one serious fluffing hypocrite, dude....

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:42:51

i didnt say i shouldnt of been demoted, nor claimed i was doing a perfect job. that wasnt my point. but i cant talk about that else ill probably be banned. so if you really wanna debate it ill do so in private
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:47:12

calling it a "rage demotion" and saying the person who did so behaved like a child sends a pretty clear message...

No need to discuss it much further than that, imo. I know your attitude sucks whether we discuss it publicly or privately.

JJosh Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:56:06

bonuses post
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 4:08:58

Slagpit rules!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

JJosh Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 4:16:16

iZ rules u DA
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

mdevol Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 4:44:50

NOW3P, how about we settle this in-game, just bring your clan into the war next set. oh, thats right...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pain Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 5:49:14

i like slagpit
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 6:45:42

RL > EE mdevol - sorry if that concept is lost on more than a few in CC. No worries - we can have our fun sooner or later. I wouldn't want you guys to think I didn't lub you.

Mr Emerald

Jul 27th 2011, 23:11:52

mdevol, bringing such fluff from 1a like that on a person in a clan on another server because you know you can wipe the floor with them is just bullfluff :) cheers
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 23:13:44

that makes no sense twiz
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 23:15:50

Originally posted by NOW3P:
RL > EE mdevol - sorry if that concept is lost on more than a few in CC. No worries - we can have our fun sooner or later. I wouldn't want you guys to think I didn't lub you.

Lets get back in touch :D

Mr Emerald

Jul 27th 2011, 23:23:06

I typed it up quite quickly there....

What I meant was, is it right to throw a punch at a person that is down? I don't even know if nowy is even in NA anymore though... lol
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

gambit Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 23:24:28

of course not...

everybody knows that you are supposed to kick them when they are down... n00b
Natural Born Killer

Mr Emerald

Jul 27th 2011, 23:25:22

Ah you are right there gamby :P
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 23:26:22

who is talking about NA?

we were talking about CC and KA?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr Emerald

Jul 27th 2011, 23:26:51

I gotta get with the times around here :/
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 23:41:50

i demand an instant retraction of the apology because it wasn't duplicated 16 times. FFA players are not capable of understanding 1 apology.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Jade Penn Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 23:52:48

LOL, what's an apology? I never heard of that before but then again I just might be a red neck.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 23:59:26

I demand my own thread!!!
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 0:58:00

hit me up Ozz :-)

aponic Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 1:03:44

now3p lecturing ford on conduct; this thread went to ridiculous real fast. if you play this game at an intense level long enough, you are bound to be a hypocrite. how many times ford has been one, much like myself, you now3p, or slagpit should not stop us from pointing out when the other is wrong or just being an ass, or perhaps being a bit overly bold ourselves; lest we have no entertainment. both you and i are not currently playing and still take the time to read these forums after all.
SOF
Cerevisi

Dragon Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 1:10:18

Originally posted by aponic:
now3p lecturing ford on conduct; this thread went to ridiculous real fast. if you play this game at an intense level long enough, you are bound to be a hypocrite. how many times ford has been one, much like myself, you now3p, or slagpit should not stop us from pointing out when the other is wrong or just being an ass, or perhaps being a bit overly bold ourselves; lest we have no entertainment. both you and i are not currently playing and still take the time to read these forums after all.

Nicely said!

Dragon Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 1:18:25

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I hope I didn't offend you mrford.

Anyway I don't blame Dragon. Being subject to one polite and helpful post every three weeks is obviously too much for anyone to bear. I hope there are no hard feelings and eventually we can become friends.

Actually, I felt it was more like being looked down on with condescention like some charity case, but seldom do we ever recognize our own arrogance. It's okay though. I had no business playing with you amazing experts on a server I hated to begin with.

But you know Slag, maybe you're not at all arrogant or have a superiority complex. I prolly just read you wrong and wasn't suited to your style of play. That's prolly it.

Obviously, I'm not of the caliber that EVO probably expects, but I'm an FFA rat.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 28th 2011, 1:44:53

You're going to stick to your professional victim shtick? All right then.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 2:01:09

Originally posted by Slagpit:
You're going to stick to your professional victim shtick? All right then.

Are you going to stick to your putting words in people's mouths schtick?

If you would prefer me to not be honest about how I felt, that ain't happening. Beyond that, I believe I said that I had no business being in EVO.

Yeah, I put some acid on it, but the truth is the truth. And as far as being a "professional victim", perhaps you'd edify me on who I'm exactly the "victim" of?

I mean I guess I could trash talk the over pacted, no defense mentality of 1a clans like Evo and point out the fantasy workd in which Alliance players operate all snug and protected while they farm small alliances and new players into the ground and the utter distaste I have for pussies that play in such a way.

I was being forbearant but if you wanna dance, cupcake, I'll put on my shoes. :)

Dragon Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 2:15:32

Okay Slag, finish up here. You get the last word. My gift to you for your graciousness in allowing me to walk with the L33T Evo. :)

Hugs and Kisses,

Your Biggest Fan

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 28th 2011, 5:55:48

ohhh dragon calls anyone cupcake!!

btw the entire thread fails :P
just sayin

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

de1i Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 7:46:04

Trash talk overpacting in alliance all you want, but the game has gotten to the point that if you so much as even sneeze in the wrong direction someone is going to have a beef with you. All rationality in this game has gone right out the window when people's egos are involved. I'm almost afraid of posting this in fear of being killed by an English major because I didn't cross all my T's and dot all my I's.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 28th 2011, 7:53:44

just keep your I's all capitalized and you won't have to worry about dotting them :)

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 8:00:24

am I doIng It rIght?

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 13:09:50

I think most of the problems would be solved in Slag played FFA under a different name as not an admin.
Lots of people don't like him on one hand, but on the other a lot of it they use him being an admin as an excuse.
At least if he was not an admin, people could judge his statements for their value.

Everyone whines about everything, and that is the only real thing that is consistent.

K4F
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Dizology Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 13:28:57

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
I think most of the problems would be solved in Slag played FFA under a different name as not an admin.
Lots of people don't like him on one hand, but on the other a lot of it they use him being an admin as an excuse.
At least if he was not an admin, people could judge his statements for their value.

Everyone whines about everything, and that is the only real thing that is consistent.

K4F

Best comment so far

jagernacht Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 13:42:14

if he played under a different name, his egotism would probably lead to him being confused for Rockman... i wonder where these mathematicians come from... they are all the lame douchebaggy ones i've yet to meet. even while visiting cal tech, arguably one of the top campuses for mathematics... i didn't meet these kinds of mathematicians. i guess that's why californian's rock though, as i'll be attending the grad program there... screw MIT? bruhhhhh. i guess only the socially inept ones play earth :(
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 14:02:58

I am actually a mathematician :P Got my degree in mathematics a couple years ago, and I like to think of myself as sane, lol.

So don't be dissin' us math fellows!
NBK

Dragon Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 14:37:14

Originally posted by galleri:
ohhh dragon calls anyone cupcake!!

btw the entire thread fails :P
just sayin

But YOU'RE a cupcake with those sprinkly thingies on it.

Feel better now?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 28th 2011, 17:18:49

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

K4F

Maybe people should grow up and learn to separate the fact that Slagpit is admin from player. Amazing concept uh? But I understand that most of you people (not saying who) need to talk trash and degrade other people to make yourself better.
Oh one more thing. This might get hard to understand. Even if Slagpit was not an admin....he would still post the same views and arguments.
UMAD?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 17:55:23

Originally posted by galleri:
Maybe people should grow up and learn...

How long have you played earth exactly :P
And in that time, how many people have grown up and learned about anything, haha.

And you missed the point of my statement, and it wasn't about him posting his views.
NBK

gambit Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 18:17:42

STFU K4F!
Natural Born Killer