Verified:

NightShade

Aug 19th 2011, 0:37:16

I would like to genuinely apologize publicly to you for the mistake I made by posting the link and picture to the conversation we had on Facebook. My reasoning behind this was NOT to show everyone your real name or your picture, but to defend myself as I have constantly had something I have said taken so far out of context that any resemblance to the original intentions of the statement are lost on opinionated assumptions.

As far as you planning to kill me and whatever tag I play under from here on out, I am not going to quit playing this game over something that could have been worked out between the two of us like mature adults. And I don't want that meaning anything other than that we both should have kept a cool composure and worked this out without either of us getting too pissed off over the matter.

As far as the rest of your tag are concerned, I have nothing against them personally. I may and still do have a low opinion of them for the things they've done previous to this set. As far as this set is concerned, while the motives behind their campaign against me may or may not be personal, it sure seems that way to me.

I am going to be turning thirty-eight next Monday and for the last week or so this has been going on, this has been quite exhausting for me. I would simply like to enjoy what small amount of free time I have between my two jobs playing this game in peace without any interactions from anyone, outside of making retals on the occasional landgrab. But if I can't, you'll just force me into playing under a different name is all that you will really accomplish.

With that said, I apologize to you personally, and while it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to include them, I apologize to the Insane Multi Posse.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Klopek Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 0:54:41

dude, you dox'd him. you better assume a new identity now and delete your facebook page. then if they continue to pester you, use your new identity to dox their friends.

NightShade

Aug 19th 2011, 0:59:21

What the hell does dox'd mean?
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Klopek Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 1:01:08

NightShade

Aug 19th 2011, 1:05:26

If you'd use English, I might understand you. I don't use much 'current' slang, so anything you might say would be Greek to me.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Klopek Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 1:06:00

Oh, so now you've got a problem with Greeks too? Is there anyone you won't attack???

NightShade

Aug 19th 2011, 1:08:30

My real name is Murasakiiro Ryukuiin Kotani. As far as getting spam in my e-mail there hasn't been any negative side effects of listing it publicly. I even use my real name in my e-mail address, my AIM screen name, and occasionally following a post to convey the gravity of what I am saying to let you know, "I am a human being too, I can understand how you feel."

~Murasakiiro.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Klopek Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 1:10:56

My name is Hanz Klopek. My uncle Reuben was a brutal murderer who collected skulls. It wasn't easy growing up since my every move was scrutinized. Don't tell me what the injustices of being "human" are all about.

NightShade

Aug 19th 2011, 1:11:17

Originally posted by NightShade:
I have constantly had something I have said taken so far out of context that any resemblance to the original intentions of the statement are lost on opinionated assumptions.
Originally posted by Klopek:
Oh, so now you've got a problem with Greeks too? Is there anyone you won't attack???

You're a perfect example of what I've just previously said. "it's all Greek to me." has been a common phrase for God only knows how long. But, if you're going to stir fluff, then find someone else to harass.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Klopek Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 1:12:46

I'm just trying to help you by offering moral support (not decay) and words of encouragement. When your enemy refuses to reach out with his hand to make peace, then you must clench your fist and strike first.

NightShade

Aug 19th 2011, 1:14:44

I want to be left alone. Period.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Klopek Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 1:16:05

Then I bid you farewell.

P.S. Did you know that I too was once a hermit?

NightShade

Aug 19th 2011, 1:19:32

I'd rather be a hermit, and never have to deal with anyone than being in public getting taken advantage of for whatever injustices or slights however trivial they may be.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 1:24:02

klopek!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Rico Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 2:11:21

Not much of an apology when you include stuff like "low opinion of" and "bad taste in my mouth" as part of it.

NightShade, you were targeted because you were running your mouth on facebook. You say it was a joke... I didn't find it funny. Worse, you continue to run your mouth.

Still, I have no interest in making a grown woman cry. So if you are serious about wanting to be left alone, working out a ceasefire, and discussing matters like adults... you can find me for the next few hours in IMP's public room. #IMP

NightShade

Aug 19th 2011, 2:27:33

I'm there in the channel.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Desperado Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 2:29:17

so... he's fluffing when he's probably on ee's fb group anyways? really?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 3:10:44

so... you bring this back up when it was already solved? really?
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

WarTime

Aug 21st 2011, 14:17:04

:P

ZDH Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 17:04:17

My name is Hanz Klopek. My uncle Reuben was a brutal murderer who collected skulls. It wasn't easy growing up since my every move was scrutinized. Don't tell me what the injustices of being "human" are all about.

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s if your for real i'm just fluffin around.
-BigZ

slip Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 18:23:14

10 years and people still hitting on slash?

Walding Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 18:37:30

Slip......

crysk Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:25:10

Woaaaaaaaaaaho! *Pokes slip* Is it the real slipper...or a figment of my imagination :P

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 22nd 2011, 0:28:04

Originally posted by ZDH:

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s if your for real i'm just fluffin around.

Even if he is for real he was the one who said it on a public forum..... FREAK!!!!!!!!!

Tin Man

Aug 22nd 2011, 4:08:14

+1 for Uncle Reuben Klopek, funny fluff

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:03:52

holy fluff! slip????

*slips slip a slippery snake, just for old times' sake*

Y'all get way too invested in this fluff.

IMP, you fluffing suck more donkey nuts than a Mexican hooker on animal night in Tijuana. You pussies couldn't win a straight up fight if the other guy started hitting himself too. Wanna come kill me now too?

Rico Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:48:03

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Wanna come kill me now too?

What alliance are you in these days?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 22nd 2011, 19:55:17

Originally posted by Rico:
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Wanna come kill me now too?

What alliance are you in these days?

Last I heard he turned tail when CC gave his alliance a good shellacking a while back.