Verified:

locket Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 6:47:58

Is it just me or did certain clans lose a lot of members? :P

NA definitely, evo i think, imagnum, perhaps sof? :P

mostly the "winning" side of last sets wars? Got tired of warring maybe? :P

gambit Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 6:59:39

or they havent tagged up their multies...

:P
Natural Born Killer

Hobo Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 7:10:25

Good point. Going from 120 to like 40ish really raises a lot of questions....

...like what I am going to eat tomorrow for breakfast :o

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 7:40:29

waaaaaay too many :P's being used

learn to use mustaches to cover up your crappy smileys locket
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 7:40:35

:{P
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

General TwizTid

Apr 8th 2010, 7:54:14

hey juggsy :{P}> mines better than yours :p
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 7:56:15

<()|:{(B)~~~~~~~~~~=====>

they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

dagga Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 8:08:23

NA was definately littered with multies.. Heaps of "safelisted" brothers, uncles, cousins sharing PCs.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 8:15:27

i'm sure the fact that we lost our site has NOTHING to do with it

oh wait.

spin, dagga.
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

AxAlar Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 8:24:55

BROWSKIES, HIPSTERS AND CANDY KIDS

JUST BOOKED FOR THIS WEEKEND AT LA'S MOST CHIC NIGHT CLUB

His first performance in years, bringing back the man, the legend, the most electrifying 15 minutes of your life....

Earth Empires productions presents....

DJ DAGGA!!

He'll be spinning all night long!

$5 before 10PM, $10 After, ladies free all night. Drink specials: SoL Inspired Kamikaze $3! Daggabombs $3!

EMAIL FOR GUEST LIST

TELL YOUR FRIENDS - RARE FOR DAGGA TO SPIN THIS LONG!
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 8:56:11

and dagga my boy, mind you that NA had a rather small safelist (i believe averaging 1-2 known relation/safelists a set) lol :P
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Ayahuasca Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 8:56:34

3$ Daggabombs!

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 8:58:08

/tells axa about the long spinning

apparently it's rare!
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Forgotten1

Apr 8th 2010, 9:40:33

spin it how many ways you want,

NA lost members, it's not that hard to "find" someone at this day and age, ICQ? MSN? AIM? Are you telling me that 70+ of your "members" don't use any of those? That their too "lazy" to use this forum to find NA leadership? That they won't in game message a member in NA's TAG to find out what is going on?

Fact, they left ES, which had an admin that didn't really care.
Now they have to use Boxcar that has admins that care about the game.

I'm not assuming or proposing anything, but that it would certainly be hard to run multis when you don't have the same number of Boxcar accounts as you have countries in your tag.

Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 11:52:16

i'm not here to spin anything in any fashion, heck, even I haven't made my country run any turns (although i believe i made one for this server, right before they switched it to alliance if i recall correctly) because this server is so uneventful. i've never been a fan of running a 1A/1B/tourney/ec country, because it inevitably means i'll be running an all-x country to keep our clan out of FA trouble... and only do so because i love hanging out with the peeps (thunder, slippeh, nowie, llaarfluff, bug, fordy, the list goes on for days!)

and as for accounts in-site, i don't have admin perms and pang beautifully left out member counts at the bottom or top of member lists... so i'd have to argue that considering how massive that list is, i'm sure we easily have greater than the numbers from last set... where we stood at 100, which is where we've stood every set for many sets. we start with 90-100, then gain more as llaar recruits every untag on the server, spy or not :P so the 70++ exaggeration doesn't really apply, considering i believe they stand at 50~ ish right now, meaning half of us still have to run turns and tag up... give it time!

plus, i don't use icq, msn or aim, unless i am dying and need to contact someone :P hell, i don't even pop on IRC anymore :D

the game is growing stale without any newer players, and if you notice, it's a few days into the server, and we haven't reached our 800 players from last set... the fact that locket brought this topic up was simply to ruffle some feathers, not to actually nut up and discuss the effects that playing a dying game has on an aging player base :P

they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

dagga Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 11:55:55

It's easier than you think to recognize when something fishy is going on. It's important to note that when people say X alliance is cheating, it's most likely not encouraged or condoned by leadership - it is the way cheating is tracked and punished by leadership that affects the percentage in that alliance who feel they can get away with it. All alliances have cheats - just to varying degrees.

SOF - at their peak were very good but you could tell they were clean or at least trying hard to be clean - as much as you hated to admit it. Very strict on logins/country matchups. 95% clean.

Elitez - also very good, but easy to tell they were sharing logins or being a bit liberal with the 1 country pp rule. Systemic cheating condoned by leadership. 20% clean.

IX - similar to Elitez with some of their members (Pinoy anyone?) but most of the time they tried hard to stay clean, just not as hard as SOF. 85% clean.

RAGE/ARROW - bunch these two together cause they are not drastically different. Both underachievers happy to 'exist' moreso than take the game by storm. Lot of mediocre performances and honorable defeats. 99% clean.

NA - this alliance reeks of suspicion. More often than not in this game, where there is smoke there is something dodgy going on and I'm just not convinced their leaders are that hard pressed to flush out cheats.. A bit loosey goosey with the checks and balances. If the numbers are up dont ask, dont tell. Whether it is a division inspired scheme to run a few countries each or signing up a few 'brothers' to add 10-15 players, it can show through like dogs balls. Highly suspicious and would not be surprised if something leaks out in the next few resets.. I'd guess - 50-70% clean.

Alliances that I could care less about as their contribution to Earth history (apart from selfish endeavours) is minimal: LAF, LCN, PDM, Rag
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dustfp Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 12:11:32

you spin me right round baby, right round

like a record baby
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Ivan Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 14:58:06

Actually the admins confirmed already that NA had a lot higher rate of safelisted people then other tags so there isnt much to argue bout there, if they are legit or not im not gonna bother posting on as its their honor and not mine thats being risked

so who cares

Ivanfluff

llaar Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 15:45:50

clearly it shouldnt take longer to tag up...

when you have your site of 4 years go down the first day of a reset, then have two leaders make two different tags, then having to move 100+ members to a new site that none of them know how to use fully, including myself.

what the f/uck is wrong with you people, do you lack brains?

that is a rhetorical question FYI

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 16:23:50

"NA - this alliance reeks of suspicion."

And you reek of stupidity, thus making your entire post worthless.

Have a nice day.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

AoS Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 16:35:42

I took all the members that are missing into the toolshed! >_> They'll come out when I'm damn good and ready.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 8th 2010, 17:08:34

llaar: you realize that you don' t need to mask profanity on this forum. People who are offended by swearing can filter it and we won't delete your post (as long as it isn't massive amounts).

fluff U:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

llaar Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 17:29:23

the fluff's still show as fluff after i turned off the swear filter

so i don't think that feature works

locket Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 17:34:49

jagernacht in case you didnt notice i did not only mention NA. But 50-60 members lost does seem drastic. I also mentioned evo/sof

llaar Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 17:35:08

or are all fluffs highlighted regardless if they are blocking a word or not? meh...

AoS Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 17:50:27

wtf are you talking about llaar? You teh crazy.

AoS Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 17:50:43

In regards to the highlighted fluffs, that is.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 8th 2010, 17:56:03

the highlighted fluffs are actual fluffs ;) if you get filtered for something like "fluff" it won't be highlighted
Finally did the signature thing.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 18:29:35

whole server lost couple hundred players.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Forgotten1

Apr 8th 2010, 20:16:25

I don't even want to argue anymore, now that llaar is here to dig his own grave.

last point, your Alliance NAME, is basically hinting at that you won't be tracked, nor will you be tracked, you just come and do your thing, we don't care.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 8th 2010, 20:23:01

llaar it does work.
a certain programmer thought it would be funny to have fluff change colour to pink:)
flufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffv
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

malykii Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 20:39:03

i like to put fluff and fluff in the same sentence because i like teh color piiink.
fear the turtles.

Thunder Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 20:46:07

Holy fluff, are you kidding me?? You guys realize that ES crashed during a vacation weekend and that a lot of students were away on Spring Break? For fluffs sake, grow a brain cell that works. fluffing idiots I swear.

Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

gambit Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 20:46:22

llaar... stop wastin time on the boards and go tag up your multies :)
Natural Born Killer

Hobo Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 22:59:47

lol like all the aunts uncles grandmas grandpas brothers sisters fathers and mothers right?

;)

mrford Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 23:46:13

i dont think you all understand how hard it is to move a alliance site as massive as NAs was to a new hosting site in less than a week

also, we have over 100 accounts on boxcar, so no, we dont have more tagged than we have accounts. problem is, we had over 900 accounts on ES

getting division forums, apps procesed, and all that fluff takes time

NA will return to our former numbers, it will just take a while to get all the lazy netters convinced to go to the new hosting site
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Forgotten1

Apr 9th 2010, 0:39:10

Because getting new proxies and filling application takes a long time
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 0:44:09

funny

because there have been 2 full sets on the new game

and im pretty sure NA hasnt had ANY deletions

so your cheating, or proxy acusations, have NO bearing
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

locket Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 0:48:46

to be fair id say their reasoning is pretty good. Although by the end of the set they should be the biggest clan again or something seems odd

Chewi Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 0:55:35

NA had two countries deleted the first set.

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 0:59:12

2!

omg mass multies!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 1:36:51

y'all severely underestimate the laziness of NA's netters....seriously, I don't think half of the folks in NA even realized our main site was down until a day or two ago when they went looking for tag/pass.

Bitterness is so unbecoming...

zigigy Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 3:41:32

2 is still more than 0 mrford, which means your other stats may be wrong also. Perhaps there has been 3 full sets and nobody realised ;)

But mainly. 2>0. The end :P
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:
gamesurge server, #tiechat

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 3:51:27

Rage lost some due to us all being inactive and some didn't change over yet to boxcar.

What's alot worse is i think we lost all our history forum stuff, which was over 100 posts worth of historical earth history from a rage/OOA perspective with most of it from the 1999-2002 era.

Including some pictorial wardecs, graphics based steel death lists and other amusing paraphenalia.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2010, 4:07:29

"Actually the admins confirmed already that NA had a lot higher rate of safelisted people then other tags"

The admins said no such thing. I really don't plan on commenting on political things anymore, but don't put words into our mouths.

gambit Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 4:14:28

slagpit said that i had a beautiful body
Natural Born Killer

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 4:15:15

the admins can clearly prove that i am a massive cheater.

and infact, i run NA, not llaar.

that is all

locket Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 4:37:02

I run dragonlance.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 4:39:08

hot

Forgotten1

Apr 9th 2010, 7:27:09

Slag, maybe you didn't.

Forgotten