Verified:

Watertowers

Nov 4th 2011, 12:40:27

And they sure are gettin some sympathy.

I mean, having untags in SemperFi's employ? Why employ untags if the war has been proceeding so well? It would be like beating a dead horse.

Edited By: Watertowers on Nov 4th 2011, 13:00:36
See Original Post

rebelnbk Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 14:39:09

And you are?

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 15:21:14

Or clans tagging up with them while at war, or focus sending FA to them while at war :P

Honestly none of it really made a difference, but it is what happened.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Watertowers

Nov 4th 2011, 20:47:24

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
And you are?

All my countries are called Mailys.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2011, 21:20:31

Originally posted by Watertowers:
And you are?

Thnx,now I know where to concetrate my attention :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sauron NBK Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 21:58:23

Lol its funny how Sf keep saying how they're so much more "superior" than NBK but every one of you have started a thread trying to prove it. It's quite pathetic really. You'd think your actions would be proof enough. Oh wait thats because sf's actions don't prove it. You were 30% larger than us plus you had a devastating fs on top of that you guys needed help from ely and focus. Face it your clan is fluff, start as many threads you want you can't refute that.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Nov 4th 2011, 22:12:57
See Original Post

rebelnbk Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 22:49:23

And you are?

Again who are you?

Link Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 23:01:03

Why employ untags if the war has been proceeding so well? It would be like beating a dead horse.

thats a question you need to ask yourself lol.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Chitty Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 23:16:48

Suaron, not every member has posted. I for one think posting anything here, no matter what it is, will be twisted and turned. So it is really pointless to have any kind of a decent discussion on the boards.

As for who is the best alliance on the server, every alliance will give you a different answer. It would all depend on the set, the actions taken and the desired goals.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2011, 23:26:17

Facts are preatty hard to "twist and turn"
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 23:26:26

And they sure are gettin some sympathy.

I mean, having untags in SemperFi's employ? Why employ untags if the war has been proceeding so well? It would be like beating a dead horse.

I'm sorry, Mr. Towers.. I don't understand what said here..
Having untags in Semper's Employ?
If that were the case, wouldn't it mean we'd be killing ourselves?

You own tha Maileys, eh? I must give you credit.. As we have stopped the hearts of MANY of your countries. Your dedication re. restarting remains impressive!

It strikes me funny, that Zodiac boasts about his dead, sounding like he may be going for the most dead record? LMAO
You see, I can laugh, because if you look at the stats referring to the dead, that have been killed, I am ranked 4th.. This, for me, is certainly nothing to brag about. IMO

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

vern Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 23:26:32

what did focus do ?

Link Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 23:28:03

they sent FA to semper countries.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

synoder Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 3:29:10

Originally posted by Chitty:
Suaron, not every member has posted. I for one think posting anything here, no matter what it is, will be twisted and turned. So it is really pointless to have any kind of a decent discussion on the boards.

As for who is the best alliance on the server, every alliance will give you a different answer. It would all depend on the set, the actions taken and the desired goals.

The twisting and turning is all part of the fun :) The actual game itself would be pretty boring if not for all the extra community based stuff. Your spot on about it though, everything will be twisted and vary rarely does anyone actually convince anyone of anything. lol

Popcom Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 17:37:13

Originally posted by Chitty:
So it is really impossible to have any kind of a decent discussion on the boards.

fixed that for ya lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

iTz Klutch Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 17:45:07

funny popcom, you get a cookie.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Dragon Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:35:39

NBK is not a joke. Only someone very biased or very ignorant would make such a statement.

When you look at a clan's history and what they have established and accomplished, you certainly can't objectively make such a statement.

A lot of people make the mistake of applying inaccurate values to a clan because they just don't like them. Facts be damned. That's a poor reflection on the person who publicly state their opinion.

One has to be careful who he or she fluffs on because it's always remembered. Or laughed at as maybe in this case. Let's be serious. In the history of FFA, who is this Watertowers. A nobody, really. What weight does his (or her) opinion really carry? Not much I think.

What I DO think is that a joker playing for a one trick pony may eventually have his own words fed to him. I've had MY words fed to me more than once, and I know bullfluff when I see it as a result.

My assessment is that these words are eventually gonna get shoved up the author's ass. But I love you. Waterboy :)