Verified:

ICe Man

Nov 6th 2011, 18:11:50

What started this war?
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Twain Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 18:40:36

Last set they warred. This set NBK refused to pact SF unless they banned self-farming (their typical MO for pacting), so SF decided that the landgrabs that NBK did on them were excessive and went after NBK.

SF has clearly had a good showing, but they did have numbers and the first strike.

Oh, and NBK's been hit with an impressive number of untagged suiciders for a clan at war. Some people think that's part of SF's nefarious plot to bring down NBK, but who knows. Regardless, SF has kind of ripped NBK a new one this set.

synoder Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 18:47:45

lies! They FSed cause I beat walding in fantasy football. We are playing again this week so after I beat him again they will probably call in allies.

PG Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 19:10:35

Originally posted by synoder:
lies! They FSed cause I beat walding in fantasy football. We are playing again this week so after I beat him again they will probably call in allies.

hehe
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

mrford Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 19:47:25

I cant see that kicker surviving to much longer. missing 4 FGs and only having 1 of those 4 blocked, is pretty much unacceptable.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bradman Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 22:37:20

I see no ass raping. I do see a bonus post.

Popcom Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 23:52:46

if by ass raping NBK. u mean, planning hitting a clan a fraction of their size from the start of the set...

and twain, by "the landgrabs that NBK did on them excessive", u mean both LGs NBK did on them.

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Twain Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 1:03:31

Originally posted by Popcom:
if by ass raping NBK. u mean, planning hitting a clan a fraction of their size from the start of the set...

and twain, by "the landgrabs that NBK did on them excessive", u mean both LGs NBK did on them.

My statement was meant to be without judgment. I'm simply saying that's their stated reason. I haven't looked at a single news piece between your clans, so I have no idea how legitimate or not that reason is. :P

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Nov 7th 2011, 15:08:49

uhh SF knew youd bring in your butt buddies XI to help(evening the numbers), so quit ya whining. XI coulda waited, and stocked more before going into the war if you wanted them to have more advantage =P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 15:26:15

This set NBK refused to pact SF unless they banned self-farming (their typical MO for pacting),
==============================
This is simply untrue.. SF decided to war us because we weren't going to be dictated to, via of forcing NBK to pact SF. They said they didn't like our LG policy, which remains pretty much in line with the rest of the server. Others retal grabs.. SF is trying to ban all LG's on their countries, which will likely never happen..
I think they just want to get away with running countries with no defenses. They call this, 'netting'... We make 2 LG's on them and they cry, "OH NO! We can't net!" Full of fluff, is what they are..

Basically, due to their size, they have been bullies, forcing their will on the server.. That's it, in a nut shell.. imo
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

nico Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 16:06:30

Originally posted by QM Diver:
This set NBK refused to pact SF unless they banned self-farming (their typical MO for pacting),
This is simply untrue.. SF decided to war us because we weren't going to be dictated to, via of forcing NBK to pact SF. They said they didn't like our LG policy, which remains pretty much in line with the rest of the server. Others retal grabs.. SF is trying to ban all LG's on their countries, which will likely never happen..
I think they just want to get away with running countries with no defenses. They call this, 'netting'... We make 2 LG's on them and they cry, "OH NO! We can't net!" Full of fluff, is what they are..

Basically, due to their size, they have been bullies, forcing their will on the server.. That's it, in a nut shell.. imo

this is precisely what i meant about 'twisting' QMDiver. Do you recognize you did the same thing to Carpe Cerevisi on my first set in this server? You were larger and imposed your will on them and they were 2/3 your size. Did anyone call you a bully? Who else has SemperFi 'forced their will upon'? Did they bully TKO, PANLV, Elysium, or Focus? You are in a war you aren't winning and it's bullying?

Watertowers

Nov 7th 2011, 17:05:08

Originally posted by QM Diver:

SF never bullied anyone. Several posts by core members of SemperFi indicated a netting set from the start. However, NBK bent the rules and started topfeeding several SF countries, where a 1:1 retal would clearly not suffice.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 17:20:18

By several u mean two ofcourse, right?

Walding Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 17:41:41

Watertower you should stop posting and starting focusing on walling and hitting with other then SS.

Walding Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 17:45:57

As always Qm is an idiot. We came into this set after NBK FS for no reason other then they consider us a war clan and they wanted war.

We have no reason to believe we would have been able to net in peace so we took the fight to them this time. Sure 2 LGs was nothing and dont forget the retal on retal :).

So that makes us bullies? Like nico said you hit CC with the numbers just because you were afraid if they got the FS they would but rape you as we have. I believe they would have.

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 22:31:49

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't CC FS NBK first, with more countries then we had (Granted not by a lot)?
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

synoder Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 23:49:31

D Squared (Synoder) 125.80

Walding 82.70

I have maclin left and he has the philly kicker.

And what happened, llaar FSed! I WAS RIGHT!

Walding Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 1:43:27

D Squared (Synoder) 125.80

Walding 82.70

I have maclin left and he has the philly kicker.

And what happened, llaar FSed! I WAS RIGHT!

You know I will never let you net now because of this.

synoder Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 3:08:32

jokes on you, cause I am netting!

Walding Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 5:03:30

So your not a die hard NBKer that restarts until the end?

Link Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 5:25:40

netting is for the birds, no netting is something i both we should both get very used to >:)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

synoder Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 13:06:01

Originally posted by Walding:
So your not a die hard NBKer that restarts until the end?

my netting just looks differently, i try to get the highest nw by killing off countries bigger than mine. so far it isn't working out too well tho.

Dizology Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 13:15:14

I work out my Total networth at the end of the set by adding together the networth of the countries I've killed :)

nico Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 16:25:12

Originally posted by Link:
i both we

that is a funny read

Slapster

Nov 8th 2011, 18:49:05

LMAo, this is a funny thread!!!

GunGrave Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 1:19:43

Holy fluff nugget, batman! synoder called it, llaar just declared on us too... lol

http://forums.earthempires.com/...ll-be-policing-nbk-s-land
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 1:20:29

Yes.. Bullfluff the likes of what I saw, can become quite the chuckle.. yup
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Popcom Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 2:06:42

it would take a clan to be 35% larger, and have help from 3 clans to beat us LOL server

remember when FFA had skilled player? ah, those were the days
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

synoder Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 2:15:59

must have been before my time ;)

gambit Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 19:29:34

walding became enraged because pg pulled out a dong bigger than his... so he is taking out his frustration on us
Natural Born Killer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2011, 23:01:09

LMAO!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Twain Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 1:58:25

Originally posted by gambit:
walding became enraged because pg pulled out a dong bigger than his... so he is taking out his frustration on us

As in, you're making references to PG being a he-she?
Or as in, PG has been shopping in adult toy catalogs?

Or do I really want to know?

WarTime

Nov 11th 2011, 0:16:12

All fluff. :P

Tin Man

Nov 11th 2011, 1:37:23

if NBK is anything like I knew them to be SemperFi is in for a loooong fight

GunGrave Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 9:52:24

:D
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

PG Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 20:07:09

Originally posted by Twain:
Originally posted by gambit:

As in, you're making references to PG being a he-she?
Or as in, PG has been shopping in adult toy catalogs?

Or do I really want to know?

ahh come on guys!!!!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

aponic Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 20:39:03

it would take a clan to be 35% larger, and have help from 3 clans to beat us LOL server

remember when FFA had skilled player? ah, those were the days

There you go whining and fluffing about getting FSed by a larger alliance. Better run along now wiener.

Also, you just insinuated that you have no skill.
SOF
Cerevisi

synoder Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 2:08:17

we are all a bunch of noobs!