Verified:

Chitty Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 5:24:09

Despite what anyone else thinks, I think NBK still has their glory ...

Last set you took on a clan bigger than yourself (which most playing this game wouldn't do without calling in an ally) and fought one hell of a war.

This set you took it on the chin by they same tag you FS'd last set. Still outnumbered and even had an ally jump to your aid. Which also says a lot for XI. They were in no position to war, and willingly destroyed their netting set to help out.

I know ... I know ... where is the glory?? No they didn't win the wars, but neither did they give up. Countries kept restarting and kept fighting the war. They killed the countries they could to maximize the most damage for their turns. A lot of other tags might have restarted, but wouldn't have come oop or would have just called it a set. But NBK kept fighting and keeps fighting to the bitter end and that is Glory

See ya on the battlefields

Havoc Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 5:26:02

word
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Walding Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 6:27:55

They are a pain in the ass.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2011, 7:57:15

C'mon,Walding!,admit you're having fun! Hurray for Wars!

Chitty,Thnx for the props to XI,we love NBK :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

PG Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 10:06:20

Originally posted by Walding:
They are a pain in the ass.

agree
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Dizology Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 10:51:24

*Humps Walding and PG*

... Now you've got a pain in the ass :)

Dragon Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:15:36

The server should probably hope that NBK doesn't get back to its normal membership and activity levels and develop a bad attitude.

I think a lot of people are trying to compare the NBK of the last couple rounds with the "historical" NBK. That's apples and oranges, and those of us who know the game and its history know it.

I'm certainly not going to speak of NBK in the past tense, and if I were in a clan that thinks it can repeatedly shove NBK's faces in the mud, I'd carefully consider what the consequences of my current and future actions might be.

In particular, Walding has had a hard on for NBK since he returned to the game, and it's obvious that he's going to prosecute that prejudice as long as he can. My advice would be to not do that. SF can't keep the band of NBK Haters together long enough to see NBK go away and IMO, can't win a fair fight against them.

Semper Fi would be best served to end this reset, give NBK its due and mind its own business. Waldo has repeatedly said that this war is simply about NBK not giving him a pact. I think we all know by now that isn't the case, but unless he wants war every set from now till Doomsday, his attitude prolly needs to change.

From the cheap seats....

Jade Penn Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:18:35

Dragon, Do I have to get my dragon slaying whip out and give you a few lashes? LOL

Dragon Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:19:23

PG...

I have NO clue how you manage to manipulate stupid men like you can, but I give you credit for your ability to do so. I never did, and never will like you, but I respect your abilities.

Walding: do you know the definition of cuckolding? You're in that loop. Fool.

Dragon Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:20:19

Originally posted by Jade Penn:
Dragon, Do I have to get my dragon slaying whip out and give you a few lashes? LOL

For posting my opinion?

You're NOT gonna spank me for that, right? PLease? Daddy?

Dragon Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:21:10

I still love Walding and PG. Despite their faults and shortcomings!

Switzerland FTW!

Pain Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:31:03

well if NBK doesnt want to continue down this same road set after set then i would say just sucking it up and pacting SF would be the best bet.

honestly even if SF doesnt remain as big as they are forever, 1 or 2 more sets of NBK getting beat down is going to cause them to lose some members, and thats never a good thing. sure the hardcore guys dont mind but im sure they have some members who are not interested in restarting daily for the next few months.

both alliances need to sit down and squash the beef.
Your mother is a nice woman

Jade Penn Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:34:39

LOL, you can post your opinion all you want but I think sometimes it needs a disclaimer. That the views expressed are solely that of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the views of other ESD members. ESD is like Switzerland and remains neutral.

On a personnel note I have found in the past taht PG and Walding as well as many NBK players to be good allies and wish both sides all the best.

Dragon Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:40:59

Originally posted by Pain:
well if NBK doesnt want to continue down this same road set after set then i would say just sucking it up and pacting SF would be the best bet.

honestly even if SF doesnt remain as big as they are forever, 1 or 2 more sets of NBK getting beat down is going to cause them to lose some members, and thats never a good thing. sure the hardcore guys dont mind but im sure they have some members who are not interested in restarting daily for the next few months.

When have you known NBK to back down over the lat 10 years, Pain? I mean, you may be right and NBK may bend over and pact SF under pressure, but everything that NBK has ever said and ever done contraindicates that supposition.

My guess is that it's on like DOnkey Kong. If NBK had the slightest interest in net gaining, they might pact up.NBK ad net gaining have never been synonymous.

Dragon Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 20:02:45

Originally posted by Jade Penn:
LOL, you can post your opinion all you want but I think sometimes it needs a disclaimer. That the views expressed are solely that of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the views of other ESD members. ESD is like Switzerland and remains neutral.

On a personnel note I have found in the past taht PG and Walding as well as many NBK players to be good allies and wish both sides all the best.

I think you will be an awesome leader for ESD :) Better than me for sure :)

Jade Penn Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 23:44:29

been there done that in DWAR's hey day. I didn't want to be a leader then and don't want to be one now. A great thing I always loved about ESD is that there was no leader, just old vets that could trust each other.

Walding Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 1:38:02

Wow Dragon this thread was suppose to be a pat on the back for NBK not you opening your mouth. You dont want your tag in this fight but thats about to change quick.

Finally I will address my hardon for NBK. They hit us last set and we handle them pretty good. They would not pact us this set and last set talk all the time about hitting us before we could Land Trade and gain the advantage. w/o a pact how am I suppose to trust they would not FS us again after we went in a full blown netting mode? Should I play all set concerned and wargain? Thats not really let us netgain and compete with any of the elite netters. I dont mind war or NBK but Im starting to get a real hard on for you and ESD.

vern Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 1:49:02

by the term "hard on" do you mean you have a woody for Dragon ?

Walding Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 2:06:45

lol Im going to rape his countries.

HeadHunter Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 2:44:23

I am loving this war with NBK :)
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

synoder Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 3:42:41

thats cause we felt bad that last set we picked on you so much so this set we are giving you a break ;)

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 5:56:07

On behalf of NBK, We thank you for your comments, Chitty.. And Havoc's 'word'..

if SF doesnt remain as big as they are forever, 1 or 2 more sets of NBK getting beat down is going to cause them to lose some members
================================================================
There are 2 chances of this happening.. Slim... And none.... :0)

last set talk all the time about hitting us before we could Land Trade and gain the advantage
=============================
Lies, total poppyfluff... Speaking of bullfluff, why would Walding recruit members, telling them they will net, fully knowing an FS was soon to be in place? (I answered my own question there, lol)

w/o a pact how am I suppose to trust they would not FS us again after we went in a full blown netting mode?
============================================
Simply play your game, like every other clan on this server. If you think you're gonna push weight around and do away with Land Grabs all together, you are sadly mistaken. LG's are important parts of this game. You and others might not have the desire to take land via LG, but everyone has the option to. If you think you will bully some one into forcing a pact... fluff you. Waldo, an your Aquapew!

We are a pain in the ass, eh? Well you might as well consider NBK, as your personal hemorrhoid, pal!

Howz that for some trash talk, punk? ;o)

Thats not really let us netgain and compete with any of the elite netters.
=================================================================
There are NO PACTS with many of the great netters in the game. TKO and Pan are just 2..They play, and have to defend their countries, just like everyone else. We may grab them, they normally retal.. With ghost acres, the returns are good for both sides. You think you can just build a bizzilion acres, without protecting them? *"Loser" bell ding-a-ling-a-lings*

I can't, and no one else believes, this fear of being grabbed, excuse.. Pussies!

When will NBK fold under this pressure? NEVER!

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Link Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 7:01:15

lol ell yea
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 8:11:38

I dont even read QM's posts anymore :P

someone needs to sum up his post in 3 words for me ;)

Also, go NBK go...

signed
NBK Cheerleader.... type.

PS. maybe I shall do a recruiting frenzy again for NBK... then maybe these wars will be even...

Rip It Up Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 8:22:45

Originally posted by Pain:

indeed..Pain has a bit to learn about NBK lol.

Just a couple things wrong with that... NBK doesnt get bullied into pacts. EVER. If you think that by fighting us you are going to get a pact, you are sadly mistaken. we like to war..we are the Natural Born killers. We warred AODT until they gave up and dissolved.

Secondly, we have a ton of core members in NBK, and even with 200 countries we will glady take anyone on in a fight. But atm, I dont think we have lost all that many after fighting every set now for a long time lol.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

HeadHunter Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 12:25:57

Originally posted by synoder:
thats cause we felt bad that last set we picked on you so much so this set we are giving you a break ;)

Good good, leave me alone ;)
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

xman Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 13:02:55

Honestly, anyone here that was not directly in MY (nightwolf) pacting talks with NBK has no leg to stand on in talking about any of the 'bullying' pact etc issues. So please shut up.

Now, I tried to solve the issues diplomatically, NBK flat out rejected my offer with very little real consideration (is all I can imagine). What I proposed gave both clans very reasonable terms, and was NOT a traditional 'pact' that NBK seems so opposed to with self farming clans.

Anyhow, that being said, Thank you Chitty for posting a nice compliment to NBK, even though they are currently our enemies.

I agree with you also, they have fought very well where most would not. That is something we should all respect even if we dislike one another at the current time.

As far as Dragon goes... Dude take it easy, this was a very nice gesture and you took it to some extreme end trying to cause more arguments between NBK and SemperFi. Seems like you have such a little boy-crush on NBK that every time anyone posts you think you need to defend their honor.