Verified:

Kyatoru Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 22:17:09

If PDM was actually an FDP and in LCN's position, they would think differently about how KSF acted.

Bottomline, excluding Detmer, PDM are ingrateful little office chair monkey scumfluffs.

Edit: It should go without saying we are no longer policing for them.
+Kya

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 22:20:49

I feel the opposite way about KSF -- outside of dumbass leaders, like yourself, who don't have the tact to actually lead effectively or take responsibility for their own actions and promises, the members in KSF are actually nice people.

i'm sure if we were trying to screw over an alliance we don't like, which your post seems to make obvious, ya, we'd act differently.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Bater Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 22:38:51

Pang, it was never my intention to scew over PDM, or any other alliance for that matter. As much as you may not want to see it, this matter was not as black and white as you seem to insist. The delays tended to have more to do with misunderstandings than any crazy talk of a vast KSF conspiracy. Rumors of a KSF FDP with PDM are greatly exaggerated, I'm not sure where you found that info, you may want to check again.

We at KSF regret the length of time it took to fulfill our obligations. We consider the discussion of such matter here on AT to be closed. If PDM leadership has any further issues, they know where to find me.

anoniem Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 22:42:05

you speak about logic when clearly you don't even know the definition of the word.

next time laf get suicided on by a detagger please ask for opposing alliance to kill that country and to forget about the reps.

i mean all that matters is that the country is dead, rather than the damage done - even though it could be repaid to restarts in a war pdm are losing.

solid logic right there.
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 22:43:45

Originally posted by Bater:
Pang, it was never my intention to scew over PDM, or any other alliance for that matter. As much as you may not want to see it, this matter was not as black and white as you seem to insist. The delays tended to have more to do with misunderstandings than any crazy talk of a vast KSF conspiracy. Rumors of a KSF FDP with PDM are greatly exaggerated, I'm not sure where you found that info, you may want to check again.

We at KSF regret the length of time it took to fulfill our obligations. We consider the discussion of such matter here on AT to be closed. If PDM leadership has any further issues, they know where to find me.

I don't necessarily think that KSF was out to hurt PDM, but the issue certainly shows that KSF doesn't think that highly of PDM -- with posts by ppl like Kya being overwhelming evidence of that. We just wanted you to do what you agreed to, and things only started getting more heated 4-5 DAYS after the issue started. Regardless of any misunderstandings, this took a DAMN long time to resolve and I do feel that part of the reason is that KSF thought less of PDM than PDM thought of KSF. If you actually felt we were allies, you'd have helped us immediately rather than making excuses.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 22:45:17

Originally posted by Kyatoru:

Bottomline, excluding Detmer, PDM are ingrateful little office chair monkey scumfluffs.

Nice, considering you don't know me nor as far as I know have ever even spoken (typed) to me. I really appreciate being lumped into a category just so you can express your dislike of another clan.
Classy.....

locket Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 22:55:18

Originally posted by anoniem:
you speak about logic when clearly you don't even know the definition of the word.

next time laf get suicided on by a detagger please ask for opposing alliance to kill that country and to forget about the reps.

i mean all that matters is that the country is dead, rather than the damage done - even though it could be repaid to restarts in a war pdm are losing.

solid logic right there.

Why do you insist on arguing about Laf in a thread that has nothing to do with them? Is this some sort of man crush? Penis envy thing maybe? And unless you are completely ignorant you know those situations are completely different and so going into what would happen in that case is just irrelevant. But keep on showing your love of Laf in threads that don't have to involve them <3

archaic Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 2:59:26

OK, i know PDM does not censor its members - but I am respectfully asking that there are no further posts on this thread by PDM members - its run its course.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

snawdog Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 3:36:49

Absolutely the worst police ever..
One excuse after another..Now you go get your pact with LCN and Sanct next set..see where that gets ya..

Buy tanks...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Yamaha Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 4:38:57

I hope all of KSF shares your views, because you're making alot of enemies with people that previously had no corals with you or your alliance with your tasteless generalizations.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Detmer Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 4:43:10

Originally posted by Yamaha:

I hope all of KSF shares your views, because you're making alot of enemies with people that previously had no corals with you or your alliance with your tasteless generalizations.

THEY GAVE YOU CORALS?!?!?! I AM JEALOUS!!! ;)

TheMatrix

Nov 13th 2011, 4:45:40

In full agreement with Yamaha. I had a alot of respect for both KSF and LCN prior to this but some of that has been lost. I won't say that LCN has lost all my respect but this whole situation makes me second guess my prior comments.

diez Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 4:50:04

Originally posted by locket:

Why do you insist on arguing about Laf in a thread that has nothing to do with them? Is this some sort of man crush? Penis envy thing maybe? And unless you are completely ignorant you know those situations are completely different and so going into what would happen in that case is just irrelevant. But keep on showing your love of Laf in threads that don't have to involve them <3

Earlier someone argued about evo in a thread that has nothing to do with them... Ends up I got banned for questioning that...

Friendly tub advice, suck it up like what I'm doing b4 u got screwed over it!

Raf Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 4:58:06

coral
   [kawr-uhl, kor-] Show IPA
noun
the hard, variously colored, calcareous skeleton secreted by certain marine polyps.
such skeletons collectively, forming reefs, islands, etc.
the solitary or colonial polyp that secretes this calcareous skeleton.
a reddish yellow; light yellowish red; pinkish yellow.
the unimpregnated roe or eggs of the lobster that when boiled take on the color of red coral.

Quarrel
Noun:

A short, heavy, square-headed arrow or bolt used in a crossbow or arbalest.
An angry argument or disagreement, typically between people who are usually on good terms.

+RAF

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 13th 2011, 5:11:36

*reefs raf*

it's getting cold out and us PDM'ers are already thinking about winter vacations to the Caribbean
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Chaoswind Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 5:39:16

I am going to Boston :)

I am tired of the sunshine and the coral :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

TAN Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 6:29:14

Wow, Kya. Defensive much?

You're angry at us because we're angry it took you a week to do your job? Don't you think we have the right to be at least a little pissed?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Kyatoru Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 7:19:34

I was very reactive.
+Kya

Pain Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 7:54:32

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
I am going to Boston :)

im sorry.
Your mother is a nice woman

archaic Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 15:08:14

boston? in the winter? yick

lol, after I asked PDMers to vacate this garbage thread, there were 4 consecutive PDM posts and 7 out of the next 11 were PDM

***shrugs***

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 16:00:46

Archaic,
it's just like herding cats huh?

elvesrus

Nov 13th 2011, 17:11:45

archaic, I'd normally I'd follow your discretion, but there's just one little point I want to defend myself, and myself only on.

Kya, ask Boltar about me and what he's been trying to do. Even if I wanted to say yes, your attitude here just goes to show telling him no was the correct choice.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2011, 18:13:50

If PDM was actually an FDP and in LCN's position, they would think differently about how KSF acted.

You are either 1. not very sharp or 2. just a mouthy little punk. Either way I don't like you much ;)

Chaoswind Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 18:47:54

isn't Kya a gal?

maybe is one of those days?

just saying

*Chaoswind runs like HELL
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Raf Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 18:50:40

Choaswind if you come to Boston. I will be waiting at the airport with a paintball gun!!!

Now go back to smoking your reefer.

Kya is a dude.
+RAF

Chaoswind Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 18:55:18

oh sorry

wasn't trying to offend the dude ;)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

snawdog Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 18:57:49

What if he drives/takes a bus/rides a donkey in?
ICQ 364553524
msn

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 18:58:43

Some of the very people posting in this thread were wondering why EVO/LaF kept going on and on about their issues for multiple threads.

Now you know.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Chaoswind Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 19:00:00

Spammers and trolololos?
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 19:05:40

paintball gun can imply a death threat. shut the thread down.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Raf Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 19:09:32

I assumed he would roll in high class. If he is taking a donkey to Boston in the middle of winter. I think the weather will do the job for me.

I never threatened to kill. I threatened to color him from head to toe!!!
+RAF

Chaoswind Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 19:10:51

huh?

a death threat would be

I will use my A5 to fill your eye sockets with paint until your brain is blue!!!!

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Chaoswind Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 19:12:43

High class?

Nah, but a Bus is probably the way to go for me

Plane to New York to visit family, and then a Bus to Boston to visit more family :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Nov 13th 2011, 19:17:39

no, a gang doing a driveby might just use it as a warning to enemies that they can be hit...

Raf Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 19:26:34

Lol you have not taken that 4-5 hour bus drive in those Chinatown Fung Wa buses then. It is painful though every once in a while they have a cool kung fu movie playing.
+RAF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2011, 20:55:18

Dibs posted, shut this mother down!

Nov 13th 2011, 21:05:11

hehe. shut it down before dagga has a legitimate claim about mod bias.

trep Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 22:02:20

It's amusing when people infer what the general AT community thinks and justify their flaming back and forth as winning the argument and support of 3rd party people. Most things just look bad in general =P

Yamaha Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 22:11:55

Reef haters :P
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

kwmi Game profile

Nov 23rd 2011, 7:04:37

Just checked back in after leaving for two weeks. Did PDM really lose this war? LOL. I see some telltale signs of losing a war here - crying, complaining, saying its not fair, people cheated, etc etc.

Yup, sounds like PDM lost the war.

MKR - HFA

Detmer Game profile

Nov 23rd 2011, 13:35:28

Originally posted by kwmi:
Just checked back in after leaving for two weeks. Did PDM really lose this war? LOL. I see some telltale signs of losing a war here - crying, complaining, saying its not fair, people cheated, etc etc.

Crying - nope
Complaining - always
Saying its not fair - depends what you mean by fair... things are very rarely fair and we know that and don't care.
People cheated - definitely not an accusation we've made

PDM to Sanct what PDM needed to do. It is not surprising we only have two original countries left considering we were outnumbered by nearly 60% for most of the war...

It sounds to me like someone is still butt hurt over something that happened a long time ago which is why they came back to troll now...

archaic Game profile

Nov 23rd 2011, 13:41:32

Originally posted by kwmi:

Dude what? You guys called in LCN and we went down swinging. You should have been there. As for cheating? Err? No. Crying? Only because TAN's camel ran away with ZEN, that was pretty sad.

Trife Game profile

Nov 23rd 2011, 13:49:59

Originally posted by archaic:
Only because TAN's camel ran away with ZEN, that was pretty sad.

ZEN is so mean :(

archaic Game profile

Nov 23rd 2011, 18:02:11

Yep, we're gonna miss that camel. PDM poker night just won't be the same without good old Ms Humpy.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 23rd 2011, 18:04:50

wait, I thought we called TAN Ms Humpy?

i'm so confused
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff