Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 13th 2011, 4:44:36

Hi all,

Are you tired of needing to come and find me in order to get your Boxcar site approved quickly?

Are you tired of the week long lag times between when you apply and when your site will be accepted when I get a few minutes free to approve and set up your site?

Well, since I now have a little more free time, I decided to finally create an automated site creator! You can now apply at http://www.boxcarhosting.com/public/apply_for_site.php and it will create your site immediately!

It's pretty bare bones, as I'm still planning on replacing Boxcar with a better Boxcar2 sometime soon, but I felt given the number of site requests we're getting, this is going to be a better solution.

If you have an application pending, I am NOT going to put it through. So please re-apply and you can get your site immediately!

Thanks for your support,
Dave
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

iScode Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 6:07:48

*creates 1000 sites*

muhahahaha
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 8:16:46

^whiny fluff comment
------
Might want to put up a limit for sites per a minute to stop scode pang :P

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 13th 2011, 8:20:34

comments like that dagga are the reason nothing gets done
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 9:24:56

i take it that LaF is Winning!?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Xinhuan Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 10:06:19

So how do you propose to encourage even wars by changing game mechanics Dagga? Give larger tags disadvantages? What happens if the larger clans start subdividing their tags into multiple smaller tags?

Politics cannot be solved by game mechanics.

locket Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 10:18:07

Originally posted by dagga:
Bullfluff Warster. Nothing gets done period.

All that happens in this game is the vicious cycle of meaningless and wasted resets continues unabated. LaF's coalition will be on the receiving end of it sooner or later and the bullfluff will roll on.

*tears* That was just so beautiful. You did a classic parody of your original post to give the rest of us humour. I am glad you saw the light and decided to joke instead of spouting senseless drivel.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 13th 2011, 11:18:47

sooo sorry that nothing gets done in a game you dont pay for dagga

did you forget that pang isnt the only person who develops the game yet everything is his fault ??

did you forget that this game is a hobby for them??

All you do is complain

Edited By: Warster on Nov 13th 2011, 11:29:51
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

torment Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 11:27:25

/me goes and creates a pankers haters club!

All recruits welcome!

mold Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 11:51:36

Nothing got done when it was 2025.

Stuff gets done now.

as much as you want change, they change it and it's not the same game, and you whinge because of that.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 14th 2011, 1:57:08

dagga, as I said before, please find a new online community to disparage if you hate us so much. I'm tired of you being in this one.

Thanks.

Now either way, get your drivel out of my Boxcar announcement thread.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 14th 2011, 2:01:53
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Chadius Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 2:00:51

bonus
LAF

Kyatoru Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 2:17:20

Dagga is actually Blake. Telstar was Mehul.
+Kya

TheMatrix

Nov 14th 2011, 14:48:13

I love when people make demands of volunteers... If you want to improve it, donate some time, money, something. Don't just whine and cry about how others need to do more for you while you do nothing...

ViLSE Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 15:04:00

Any chance you can write a little something that also resets the country info between rounds? It often takes some 3-5 days after the reset has started on team server before its reset. :)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2011, 15:16:06

Guys, the best thing would be not to even respond to dagga posts and he will leave. He wants the attention you are giving him... We all agree and know his posts are retarded and we all agree that he is wrong. So instead of 10 people calling him out lets just boycot any kind of response to his posts and he will likely become bored with the lack of attention and move on.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2011, 15:16:14

Oh and sweet pang!

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 15:57:41

Originally posted by Requiem:
Guys, the best thing would be not to even respond to dagga posts and he will leave. He wants the attention you are giving him... We all agree and know his posts are retarded and we all agree that he is wrong. So instead of 10 people calling him out lets just boycot any kind of response to his posts and he will likely become bored with the lack of attention and move on.

You DO know there's an ignore feature for the forums, right?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Nov 14th 2011, 16:11:24

weeeee! i can post whatever i want now!
though i don't see an ignore option. my PSP is probably broken.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2011, 16:24:52

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Requiem:

You DO know there's an ignore feature for the forums, right?

No I don't but that is even better! I'll use that feature :)

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 16:45:01

Yeah, just click on the hyperlink of the user you want to ignore (to pull up his/her profile) then click the little green checkmark to ignore.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Nov 14th 2011, 19:47:30

oh, that's what that icon does. PSP doesn't do tool tips, or call outs, balloons, or whatever the heck they're called. thanks NukEvil.

iTarl Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 20:05:16

w

UBer Bu Game profile

Nov 16th 2011, 23:58:24

This is topical -- thanks for changing it so ignored posters disappear completely!
-take off every sig.