Verified:

Pain Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 5:18:21

everyone says "topfeeds dont exist anymore" depending on what you consider a topfeed thats debatable. just like hitting a country within 110 percent of your networth gives you the best returns, it should be changed so hitting people within 125% percent of your land acres gives you the best returns and the more land the person has over you the less the returns you get just like hitting someone with a large networth difference.

then people can stop crying that topfeeds dont exist.
Your mother is a nice woman

Kyatoru Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 5:32:41

Or they can man up and retal/fight over it. Constantly changing the game isn't always the best option....
+Kya

iScode Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 6:13:08

why would you want to prevent topfeeds?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Riddler Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 6:36:55

I agree with iScode

Pain Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 6:58:40

so people can stop complaining about L:L retals. no topfeeds means no need to have L:L policies.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 7th 2011, 7:46:15

this sounds more like something for B&S, unless you're suggesting that it's an alliance-only change?

if it's an alliance-only change, that really sounds more like a political problem to me.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

iScode Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 8:17:14

Originally posted by Pain:
so people can stop complaining about L:L retals. no topfeeds means no need to have L:L policies.

Netters just need to get over themselves.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pain Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 9:19:55

Originally posted by Pang:
this sounds more like something for B&S, unless you're suggesting that it's an alliance-only change?

if it's an alliance-only change, that really sounds more like a political problem to me.

well it probably belongs in BS forums however alliance is the only place people complain about topfeeds and the policies that accompany them (for the most part). it should be a gamewide thing.

Atryn Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 13:11:56

I agree with iScode. Ughhhhh....

Collzaboration Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 15:25:54

If your scared to be topfed.... BUY MORE DEFENSE :D

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 15:42:37

Its political not game mechanics. If you're scared of being "topfed" and being unable to get your land back, your alliance probably needs to work on its policies.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 15:55:26

Originally posted by Collzaboration:
If your scared to be topfed.... BUY MORE DEFENSE :D

If you don't wanna be retalled land:land, BUY MORE DEFENSE

archaic Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 16:02:23

The best way to prevent topfeeds is to buy lots of tanks.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

madjsp Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 18:50:14

The sad thing is, the times I have been topfed, it was because other members of my alliance were fluffing around and hitting certain alliances too much.

I like the idea, but this is all politics and not game problems.

Originally posted by archaic:
The best way to prevent topfeeds is to buy lots of tanks.

I think this applies more for being farmed while untagged, but it still made me laugh.

Edited By: madjsp on Dec 7th 2011, 19:38:07
See Original Post
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Pain Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 19:24:12

i dont have an issue with topfeeds themselves because like many other alliances mine has a policy to ensure i dont lose out.

what it have an issue with is people crying that topfeeds dont exist and crying about getting retalled for L:L. maybe by their own definition topfeeds dont exist but i consider a topfeed any grab where i cant get most of my land back in 1 grab

but i guess it is all politcal and since there are more people who recognized topfeeds and L:L it will remain in this server at least.

iScode Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 20:53:01

Originally posted by Pain:
i dont have an issue with topfeeds themselves because like many other alliances mine has a policy to ensure i dont lose out.

what it have an issue with is people crying that topfeeds dont exist and crying about getting retalled for L:L. maybe by their own definition topfeeds dont exist but i consider a topfeed any grab where i cant get most of my land back in 1 grab

but i guess it is all politcal and since there are more people who recognized topfeeds and L:L it will remain in this server at least.

thats a stupid definition of a topfeed. now your just bieng greedy...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Elihaar Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 22:22:17

there is no topfeeds in EE.

Words that rhyme with rival are:

archival
arrival
revival
survival

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 22:34:21

Pay me 6 bucks a set in RL money- USA dollars and i will give you a personal guarentee your country will not get topfed.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:36:44

Topfeed = Hitting a country with so much land that even while Retaling them with the same networth you can't get 110% (counting GHOST on the retal) of the land Back.

anything else is just you mofos being greedy.

I am thinking of running a Commie/Jet/turrets for Retals and show all idiots how L:L can be super abused.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Konuh Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 1:48:37

good pacts is the only way to minimize the risk of topfeeds