Verified:

mrford Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 21:00:49

if you think that is the rooster tail of a midget sub you are an idiot.

period

that sub would have to be traveling in excess of 10 knots, in that extremely confined space, immediately after launching a torpedo, to make a rooster tail of that magnitude, and that still doesnt explain the splashes around your so called "rooster tail" and the other bubble trails directly leading off from the splashes. that is stupid, and inaccurate. dont really care where your "experts that disagree" are. link them if you wish to.

yes, it is argued that the attack in italy may have inspired the japs, b ut the harbor topography was completely different, and the depth was a problem like i said. hence the fins on the torpedos causing the jump. i dont really understand why you keep jumping topics. the orignal topic was you fluffting on american text books on Pearl Harbor. now you are talking about the British attacking Italy? something i know about as well? what the fluff is your point anymore?

use some logic dude. seriously

Edited By: mrford on Dec 10th 2011, 21:03:28
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford