Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2011, 16:15:02

http://www.nbcmiami.com/...o-Stop-Sag-135439178.html

A school in South Carolina is taking on saggy pants by lending belts to students who show up with droopy drawers. . .

------------------

Now that is funny! Yet I like it :p

Detmer Game profile

Dec 13th 2011, 16:16:41

I tutor some kids at a local high school and I was shocked to see that is still a fashion.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2011, 16:21:36

Yeah me too. I remember it was big when I was in school and that was 10+ years ago.

Detmer Game profile

Dec 13th 2011, 16:23:01

Originally posted by Requiem:
Yeah me too. I remember it was big when I was in school and that was 10+ years ago.

Exactly... well maybe it came back... bell bottoms came back in fashion briefly when I was in high school so maybe sagging your pants is retro now...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2011, 16:27:22

I saw some kid, a dude, with jeans on that were very, very, very tight! That's deff something that wasn't in style when I was in school. I don't think dudes should wear pants that are that tight... Seems a bit homosexual for me.

Detmer Game profile

Dec 13th 2011, 16:30:59

Originally posted by Requiem:
I saw some kid, a dude, with jeans on that were very, very, very tight! That's deff something that wasn't in style when I was in school. I don't think dudes should wear pants that are that tight... Seems a bit homosexual for me.

Yeah, that wasn't in-style when I was in school but I have no problem with that. What if the guy is homosexual? I don't care at all who that guy plays with in bed. Like don't get me wrong, I don't like the look, but there are a lot of looks I don't like =P

General Earl Game profile

Dec 13th 2011, 16:32:21

Students nabbed for saggy pants will have the option to "check out" a belt for the day.

in America they should RENT you the belt for the day :P Go capitalism! :P Not only that its an 'option'.. so what if you opt out?

Its better to just institute an informal dress code.. i'm not talking uniforms, but set a standard. Many schools here (mostly catholic elementary) already do that.

Edited By: General Earl on Dec 13th 2011, 16:35:54
See Original Post
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2011, 16:36:38

Nice Detmer, your tolerance is impeccable.

GE-- Now that would be an idea... Maybe I'll start a new business!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 13th 2011, 17:28:38

I read on a Facebook post that wearing saggy pants was a way of telling other inmates in prison that you're fine with taking it in the butt.

it was from someone who is farther to the right and much closer to jesus than I am, so... ya... take it for what it's worth :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Dec 13th 2011, 17:31:21

Originally posted by Pang:
I read on a Facebook post that wearing saggy pants was a way of telling other inmates in prison that you're fine with taking it in the butt.

it was from someone who is farther to the right and much closer to jesus than I am, so... ya... take it for what it's worth :p

That is correct.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 13th 2011, 18:14:09

LOL. just give them free lunches until they fit in their pants. or slap the belt on their ass, if they're going to get it for free.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 13th 2011, 19:54:48

lol.. I fail to see why droopy pants should be against a school dress code anyway (unless they are constantly falling off)
oh wait, south carolina.. never mind:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

braden Game profile

Dec 13th 2011, 21:35:07

some of those punk dolts in the seventies or eighties wore both insanely tight jeans and the waists down around their bums.

as for tight pants i dislike the look overall but enjoy a nice tapered leg in a dress pant/suit pant (i don't really wear jeans..)

Elihaar Game profile

Dec 13th 2011, 22:03:04

it cannot be
Words that rhyme with rival are:

archival
arrival
revival
survival

iScode Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 0:22:46

Originally posted by Pang:

yeah, thats a lie...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!