Verified:

iScode Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 10:20:07

Please can you promise me one thing.

You will at least kill that yellow belly, piece of chicken fluff country Donny (#592) (SOL) which went into protection after the FS.

I feel its deserved, you should NEVER go into protection at war!!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2011, 11:27:30

i remember him saying he was quitting alliance, so probably wont come out until the last 2 weeks

Wu Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 12:15:30

confirm

Donny Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 15:15:35

I can just delete it .. no bother to me
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 15:18:58

whats the point u fluffing jerk?

you fs a clan near half your size,
and were not allowed to fight back

"msg in the solwar room"
4 DO NOT HIT LAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7:

what the fluff would i play it for,,,

i scode is just a giant douchebag.. that is all.

Edited By: Pang on Dec 20th 2011, 17:26:32. Reason: language
See Original Post
ICQ-105967052

Rockman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 15:28:37

Donny - so thats why you FSd an alliance under half your size on FFA with 72 hours left in the set? Because you wanted to make them quit the game?

Donny Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 15:47:59

when was this?
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 15:51:28

if your talking about mercs, mford and you had a problem, we fs'd just your 200+mil nw countries.. shouldn't talk fluff what can I say. at that point he DID want to drive you from the game. so i guess so :)
ICQ-105967052

hanlong Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 17:02:25

no one wants to drive you from the game Donny.

it wasn't personal against you. please play again =)

i apologize if you felt that way...
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Trife Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 17:16:21

-sorry, mistook you for someone else-

Edited By: Trife on Dec 21st 2011, 3:05:39
See Original Post

Donny Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 17:58:01

first sign??
sol has been killed past 3 or 4 sets..

gets old being killed by more than you can handle, then being farmed for the rest of the set..

I'm all set with dealing with this again, a lot of sol feels the same way..

I posted in SOL's war room saying im gonna put my country in protection, since were NOT ALLOWED to fight back leaders said that's understandable we are F'd anyways.
and there's absolutely no point in playing.

not allowed to hit while being killed more than 2:1 and 3:1 NW wise after FS.

oh well. ill take it out when its allowed and just fluffing delete it.

i know 2 or 3 people have same feelings, also one or 2 from LAFs side.

trife. eat fluff i don't even know who you are.. i've been here a lot longer than you have ill pretty much guarantee it.
ICQ-105967052

hanlong Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 18:03:25

Donny: i offered your leaders uNAP every single reset for the past 3-4 resets as i already said in my wardec. it was your leadership that wanted this. it's not like i want to war you every reset, you guys left LaF no choice.

and trife's been here forever. i remember that name longer than i remember a "Donny" and i know for sure i've been around longer than you =D

you know when you guys destroyed us when we were all unprepared all-x rep cashers in august 2010 (because Praetor told Parallax SOL doesn't want to war us) and your stockpiled countries annihilated us similar to what happened this reset but in reverse, we all felt the same way you were feeling right now.

i know of a lot of netter alliances who felt the same way after a good old classic SOL FS on unprepared netgainers. i know you guys had your reasons (they tried to shove L:L in your face so you pushed back, were just defending a FDP, etc.) and while they are all legitimate, the fact doesn't change that you guys are still hitting an alliance that is completely ill-suited to give you any sort of resistance, nor were they planning to ever.

i completely understand your point Donny, it is the most fluffty feeling in the world and it causes people to quit. So many LaF vets quit because of that reset...

i was told from my long talks with SOL that we will find a way to cooperate (while still having wars but in a non toxic way) without trying to destroy each other by taking advantage of each other when we are down and/or unprepared.

LaF does not want to drive SOL from the game. SOL/LaF/Omega are the only original e2025 alliances left still playing this game. the game will not feel the same without you guys, and i mean it in a genuine way.

i just wanted you guys to understand the point that netters refuse to take anymore blindside FSes from SOL anymore. your leaders were too stubborn to give in to this fact until this reset. no one meant for this to drag on 3-4 resets, but that's how long it took for your leaders to start talking about a better long term solution for everyone :(

this game has been around for so long and it has matured to a point where we need to estabilish the fact that to grow this community the dominating alliances of this server needs to collectively show new players that it is a healthy place to entice more players so we can finally stop this game from slowly dying

Edited By: hanlong on Dec 20th 2011, 18:13:43
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 20th 2011, 18:06:07

Well Donny I guess you know how LCN, Omega, and LaF felt for many resets then.

We asked nicely for SOL to change their FS practices and were ignored reset after reset. Eventually we banded together saying "enough is enough, we are tired of this fluff" <-- thus the gangbang and the subsequent destruction of SOL every reset thereafter where our request for a different approach wasn't heeded.

You can cry about what the netters have done to SOL all you want. It doesn't change the fact that our actions were reactionary, and your leaders were simply too stubborn to understand that the netters have finally banded together for the long haul on this issue.

Donny Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 18:16:36

well i never was a 1a player that much,, e2025 FFA mostly, after ffa closed in swirve, i then proceeded to join ICN because of Thorndike, i was not active on forums after FFA closed, I been here since beginning but again never really paid attention to 1a politics until now. which is why you don't know who i am :)
I was recruited into SOL because of Makinso, who led AoDT at the time, i joined AoDT because of an old friend 0u812 who is the one who showed me that earth had been remade :)

but i think the set where SOL DOW'd on netters i was not playing,, i been playing 1a faithfully lately the past 3 sets, before that i was not really active,, only in FFA.

idk just sucks that we cant reach a CF, because obviously this war was decided BEFORE the FS. you could at least had a joint FS with a near 2:1 adv,,, seems kind of stupid ..

But, I have been here since earth's beginning :)
ICQ-105967052

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 20th 2011, 18:19:50

starting in FFA and "being here since the beginning" are mutually exclusive :P

I remember when FFA started, 1a had been around for years already at that point (and many of us had beena round for years as well). The reason FFA was started was because a) mehul had an extra old server lying around collecting dust, and b) Mehul thought that it may decrease the amount of multi running occuring in 1a (of course it didn't, but whatever).

Trife Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 18:21:20

Originally posted by Donny:
trife. eat fluff i don't even know who you are.. i've been here a lot longer than you have ill pretty much guarantee it.

I first played in 1998 and probably took a combined 3 years off of this game

But, perhaps I have a mix up of my Donny's. Have you ever gone by DonnyB and played in LCN?

If not, I sincerely apologize but your actions/email address got me mixed up

hanlong Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 18:23:19

i dont think you understand what earth's beginning is.

when i played there was no FFA server (same with trife).

there wasn't even tags on the 1A server.

swirve even isn't earth's beginning. it was BRE first, then solarianet (that's when i started playing), then changed to echelon games (that's when tags came about) before becoming swirve.

after swirve came about that's when FFA came about.

i think you are missing quite a bit of history here donny =D

btw ou812 plays in LaF right now, just FYI. we aren't really that bad here in LaF you know =D
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Soviet Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 19:40:58

This thread needs more dagga spin to make it interesting.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

hanlong Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 20:09:20

*spins soviet*
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 21:43:18

*spins Hanlong*

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Dec 20th 2011, 21:46:47

too much to drink, the room is spinning :\

Rockman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 22:08:26

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
too much to drink, the room is spinning :\

My science teacher once told me that the whole world was spinning. I didn't believe him. Then I got drunk. And I finally understood why he said that.

iScode Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 23:50:36

lol sorry what was that Donny, all I heard was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i put my country in protection cause im chicken.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Donny Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 1:37:45

I have no idea who DonnyB is and, never played in LCN :)

i was here when FFA wasn't at Swirve, actually i was here before swirve!,,, i took aabout 3 yrs off too,,,
ICQ-105967052

danzigrules Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 2:41:38

sniffle sniffle

Trife Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 3:05:06

Originally posted by Donny:
I have no idea who DonnyB is and, never played in LCN :)

I'm sorry - I was mixing you up with someone else and thus my statement earlier was undeserved.

My apologies :(

Donny Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 3:36:36

I'm sorry too for being a fluff in this thread;)
ICQ-105967052

chem20 Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 3:53:15

lol

iScode Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 4:16:06

I am never sorry for being a fluff, I am who I am :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 21st 2011, 5:22:35

scode is a fluff cat.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pain Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 6:02:25

Originally posted by hanlong:
i dont think you understand what earth's beginning is.

when i played there was no FFA server (same with trife).

there wasn't even tags on the 1A server.

swirve even isn't earth's beginning. it was BRE first, then solarianet (that's when i started playing), then changed to echelon games (that's when tags came about) before becoming swirve.

after swirve came about that's when FFA came about.

i think you are missing quite a bit of history here donny =D

btw ou812 plays in LaF right now, just FYI. we aren't really that bad here in LaF you know =D

I'm at least 94% positive FFA started on echelon. I started playing earth on that site and I played FFA as long as I've played earth
Your mother is a nice woman

Donny Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 19:00:08

You must remain in vacation for 4 hours

want me to delete it for you or just let u kill it.. don't matter to me :0
ICQ-105967052

iScode Game profile

Dec 23rd 2011, 0:03:48

self delete would be honourable way to end it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hanlong Game profile

Dec 23rd 2011, 4:05:54

seppuku?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 23rd 2011, 4:36:34

Hanlong "i mean it in a genuine way."

Anytime some one has to say that you can rest assured they don't mean a word that they are saying.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

dagga Game profile

Dec 23rd 2011, 8:28:32

hanlong, you aren't doing yourself any favours by playing the 'genuine' card. I don't believe a word you say. Why? Because you keep trotting out this bullfluff -

"i just wanted you guys to understand the point that netters refuse to take anymore blindside FSes from SOL anymore."

As if you guys are the crusaders against unfair first strikes. SOL is the bad guy, apparently. Why? No one knows except hanlong.

Instead of arguing with your inane idiocy, here are some facts from the past 18 months;

2010, June: We hit LCN for imag, Omega hits us. We were very wishy washy that set with our decision making. You can claim SOL hits a netter here, we were called in - whatever.

2010, August: We hit LaF over our retal policy. They were netting but had 20 extrta members. We hit a netter, gave them sizeable advantage.

2010, October: SOL gets hit by LaF

2010, December: SOL gets hit by Imag OOP. We get called in by FDP RAGE to hit LCN. LCN hit RAGE. LCN is a netter bully.

2011, February: SOL hits imag in defense of FDP NA. Imag is a netter bully.

2011, April: SOL hits ICN/LCN over retal policy/over-grabbing. Numbers are dead even, Imag comes to the party to make it 75 SOL vs 115 Others. SOL does not call allies and it turns into one of the most enjoyable wars for both sides in a long time. Huge netter bully here.

------- INTERLUDE -------

Ok, so at this juncture, we've initiated a war twice (2010, June & 2011, April), been FS twice and been called in by allies twice.

The times we first struck, we gave away numerical advantage to LaF and then called off several alliances who were waiting and ready to destroy imag in the LCN/ICN/Imag war.

Those first strikes bys us were both excellent wars. They are BOTH examples of how war in EE can be extremely enjoyable. If you have a problem with the wars were we got called in to hit LCN and then Imag, you really have a problem with our ally at the time, not us.

These actions by SOL resulted in the following response from LaF's coaliton:

----- END INTERLUDE -------

2011, June: SOL gangbanged by MD/LAF/LCN. SOF hits our ally NA so they can't help.

2011, August: SOL hits MD AND LCN to make the numbers even (they held slight number advantages in members and TNW). More than justified after the egegious gangbang previous set. SOL gets gangbanged anyway after MD/LCN refuse to be accountable and LCN call in a fully prepped Sanct.

Current Set: Another paranoid, stupid FS with a LaF members advantage due to the fact your coalition has gangbanged SOL for 2 straight resets.

Stop with the bullfluff hanlong. Gangbanging and coalition-making don't give you authority to bellow down from a soapbox of righteousness. Take some ownership and get off the bullfluff express - i.e stop being a f-wit.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dagga Game profile

Dec 23rd 2011, 8:40:00

I forgot last set!

SOL gets called in by ally who was blindsided by LAF (who they assumed they were pacted to)

LAF calls in SOF who calls in Rival (??? Rival must have a FOP with SOF)

So again, no attempt to make any aspect of war even. Just attempts to blindside, gangbang and drive players from the game.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Dickie Game profile

Dec 23rd 2011, 8:43:51

Dagga, get your site up to date instead. If it's not working like in FFA for the first 2 weeks, then i understand why you hate OOP wars..

(Im not a fan of OOP wars either, but it's a part of the game.)

torment Game profile

Dec 23rd 2011, 8:47:36

Originally posted by dagga:

So again, no attempt to make any aspect of war even. Just attempts to blindside, gangbang and drive players from the game.

I wish you and your mindless rubbish were driven from the game.