Verified:

archaic Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 20:38:42

Originally posted by Terror:
Actually, I am also Devastation's friend. He may find this post interesting:

When I started playing earth around 13 or 14 years ago (I honestly can't quite remember) I was a bit of a hothead and went ballistic at the drop of a hat. My screen name matched me pretty well.

These days I am a lot more laid back but I still have then name. I really didn't sweat it much. However I do consider PP a friend even though he makes a point of not reciprocating. But I decided to help him in this effort. I honestly didn't research anything. I haven't done any FA in years, and I don't love politics. All I want is a nice place where a small group of friends could play in peace. TSO exists to prevent small groups of people from having fun.

Now, I have a country in alliance. I hope it isn't necessary to use it, but I still may. PDM definitely isn't solely responsible for what has happened, but given their political power and level of respect across the game, it is possible they may take steps to resolve the issues. Besides, I hate hiding in shadows. It's undignified and cowardly.

So Pang, you started the thread, you are of course prominent in PDM. People will follow you if you ask them to. Give me a reason to turn my friend PP away from his task. I have a country in a holding pattern, but I honestly don't get any joy from suiciding anymore. I've lost my touch and I'd really rather not.

I'm just wanting a place where a small group of people can play with a fair chance at prosperity.

Are you kidding? Your trying to hold PDM hostage with your lame ass suicide country? You think Pang being in PDM will somehow cause him to intervene in the Team server as an Admin based on your threats?

You are a piece of fluff Terror, a worthless piece of fluff. Please, PLEASE, please suicide PDM - we'd MUCH rather kill your useless pimply ass than negotiate with you. My country number is well known, I'll sell all of my tanks as soon as I log in - even playing with a parking lot I pwn you lame ass.

Edited By: archaic on Feb 12th 2012, 20:40:45. Reason: thats the ticket
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov