Verified:

iSigma Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 15:07:23

i was in the chatroom and my nick was stolen and told me i have no right to use iSigma coz im not an iMagers lol.. they keep on kicking me when i was using defrnt nick to get in..I was a noob not to rgister it but its fine...I was using that nick i think 5-6 years ago since E2025..I know the game made some changes and love it. i was just surprise how pple change and gone bad...
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

iSigma Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 15:08:56

I dont know if thats an act of abused but the fact that they keep on kicking for that reason,i think thats it..
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>

Trife Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 15:10:55

wut

vintage'

Mar 23rd 2012, 15:11:16

/me ties isigma up :P

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 15:33:36

how many bonus points do you get for using the chatroom?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iSigma Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 15:48:56

I think nothing..just want to met pple and have fun sharing some funny and helpful opinions..thats a bonus..

"iSigma"
<>

Sifos Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 16:59:28

If I'd want to abuse the fact that you didn't register, I would've registered it myself. Wasn't me who kicked you though.

Edited By: Sifos on Mar 24th 2012, 0:59:47. Reason: deserve no apologies
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

iSigma Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 22:45:25

If those who keep on kicking me and stole my nick r kids,I'll understand then..But i just figured it out from a friend that those peps are Gays from iMag (i think most of them lol)..So its my pleasure to gave my nick to them,thats a bonus for their Gayness i guess...lol

"iSigma"
<>

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2012, 23:44:16

fluffing imaggers :p

iScode Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:45:12

which room you getting kicked from? If its an mag room then good.

Stop crying like a little girl, you use the i you get what you deserve.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 8:30:32

You are an idiot

He was in the public EE room, some fluff ass imagger registered his name, and now keep ghost killing him every time he joins a PUBLIC room to talk to the community.

Sounds like par for the course for that fluffing worthless ass clan you call imag.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iTarl Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 15:30:36

we love you too mrford, iTarl

Pride Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 18:18:44

That is BS, to be honest iSigma I'd change your name anyways. You don't want to be associated with that worthless clan. :p

sigma Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 18:23:22

I have Sigma registered... but I haven't registered iSigma.

iScode Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 23:56:33

Worthless clan? This coming from an alliance full of cheaters??? Oh mrford, its ok, i know no one else believes you, i do, honest, you didnt cheat, you just allowed it to happen.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sifos Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 0:01:31

Hmm, sigma seems to be running several EE accounts as well, just sayin'...
Imaginary Numbers

Forgotten

Mar 25th 2012, 1:02:24

Forcing a player to change his handle is just about the same as forcing someone to quit the game IMO.

It's terrible for the community and it's terrible an alliance condones their members to abuse their IRC knowledge to harass another player in the game.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Pride Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 1:04:19

Agreed.

iScode Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 1:24:04

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Forcing a player to change his handle is just about the same as forcing someone to quit the game IMO.

It's terrible for the community and it's terrible an alliance condones their members to abuse their IRC knowledge to harass another player in the game.

If you actually seriously think that imag would force someone to change their name you are seriously deluded.

What my members do in chat however is entirely up to them, imag has never and will never have a policy on silencing members, in chat or on AT. The only people who officially speak for iMaginary Numbers are myself and Zip. The others are simply speaking their mind.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 2:11:42

Originally posted by iScode:
Worthless clan? This coming from an alliance full of cheaters??? Oh mrford, its ok, i know no one else believes you, i do, honest, you didnt cheat, you just allowed it to happen.

Lol I havnt represented NA for years you idiot. Infact besides one set 2 sets ago for a reunion, I havnt run a country for them in around 2 years. Makes sense for someone as clueless as you to be running imag.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Devestation Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 2:28:01

fluff everyone involved, etc.

iScode Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 5:29:05

pffft if i left imag, then joined in on a conversation on AT 2 years later to defend an imag member, my comments would be taken as representing imag...

But hey you know dont let logic or common sense factor in to your argument at all. Hey in fact mabye you are so stupid you couldnt tell NA was cheating when you were there but everyone else could. Poor bastard...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iSigma Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 13:45:43

Originally posted by iScode:
which room you getting kicked from? If its an mag room then good.

Stop crying like a little girl, you use the i you get what you deserve.

iScode,that was not in your irc chat mate (why should I go there? is their something intrsting out there?lol)..thats was in EE chat..but anyway,i got it now but i want you to know this. The nick wasnt a big deal for me coz i can use some other nick thou..My complain is that how your members bully me and abused the EE chatroom..So i think this is settled and we must go on..

Peace to everyone! And hey iScode,peace mate..

"iSigma"
<>

ninong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 23:41:47

it must have had something to do with the cat killing :(
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

iScode Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 0:06:43

oh yeah, imag members bully lots of people, they are crazy bastards, our website for our alliance is http://www.letskillstuff.org.

I may not condone bullying but I am powerless to stop it. to try and do so would secure my removal from the imag presidency. They would bully me out.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ninong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 0:15:33

if isigma joins imag, everything will be fine right? :)
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

iScode Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 0:17:43

for sure ;)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iSigma Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 1:50:44

lol..il change my nick rather than joining imag hehe (joke iScode)...

"iSigma"
<>

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 9:44:30

I still can't believe someone as stupid as Scode is leading an alliance. Wait...... It is just imag, the IMP of the alliance server. It's not that far fetched. My bad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iSigma Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 10:13:30

Originally posted by Sifos:

lol @ sifo..you acussing me of cheating?hope you mean several countries and thats right..one in alliance,one in primary,one in express and probbly 10 in ffa..

"iSigma"
<>

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 26th 2012, 10:17:50

ircops can handle "stolen" chat names for you probs; I'm sure we'll eventually want a 1:1 forum:chat mapping anyway
Finally did the signature thing.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 11:47:10

must be able to positively identify the bastage that needs to be punished for saying things on the internets
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Sifos Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 15:50:27

Originally posted by iSigma:

lol @ sifo..you acussing me of cheating?hope you mean several countries and thats right..one in alliance,one in primary,one in express and probbly 10 in ffa..

Nope, just stating that using several forum accounts at the same time seems fishy since most people likely bind them to their game account, which could imply several of those as well with the alternative being 1 linked and one non-linked, or 3 accounts without any links. Why would you want to use 2-3 different logins on a single site? Pretty far from an out right accusation though, and I didn't even mention the word "cheat".
Imaginary Numbers

iSigma Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 6:10:18

yeah you ddnt but that sounds something like that..lol..nyway,np.

"iSigma"
<>

sigma Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 6:41:54

Sifos: I am a different Sigma than iSigma. I'm a head with TIE and have no idea who iSigma is. This isn't the first time peeps have been confused lately.

iSigma Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 7:47:44

lol...ive been using this since i was just starting playing e2025..

"iSigma"
<>

iSigma Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 7:51:29

the defrnce is aparent..sigma is not iSigma and iSigma is not sigma..dont be confused coz if you guys really look at it carefully thr's a big deffrnce..(ex: the "i" thingy,sigma is a veteran while iSigma a noob,iSigma is sexy while sigma is FAT)lol as if i know the guy..hahah

peace yo..

"iSigma"
<>

Sifos Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 14:19:54

Ah, makes sense that both accounts are used then, sorry sigma.
Imaginary Numbers

iSigma Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 14:32:56

sifos dont have the "i"...hhhmmm maybe they attmpted to take the "i" from me for sifos the have his nick with an "i" on it..lol

"iSigma"
<>

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 27th 2012, 15:27:45

Do you even proof that an imag player stole your nic and registered it and then was ghost killing you?

Also iSigma to get things right.... "kicking" is only done by those that have ops in the EE room.... We would not kick for that.

But I think you need proof before you go accusing a clan or a member of a clan.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Forgotten

Mar 27th 2012, 18:51:25

just WHO ELSE would go that far on a chat nick with an i infront of it?

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Pride Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 20:41:23

Originally posted by Forgotten:
just WHO ELSE would go that far on a chat nick with an i infront of it?

+1

iTarl Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 20:50:40

mrford?

iScode Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 23:40:16

Originally posted by mrford:
I still can't believe someone as stupid as Scode is leading an alliance. Wait...... It is just imag, the IMP of the alliance server. It's not that far fetched. My bad.

ohhh still ignoring the facts, good one buddy. your starting to sound like Dagga in your old age.

Dance mrford Dance!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 30th 2012, 9:24:08

ok. i thought about deleting this thread, but i thought it better to explain the mayhem i caused.

The conversation did start out talking about the history of the 'i' but i dont think we told him he had no right to use it...

From there, we all started using other nicks, and Sigma used my registered nick, so i ghosted him once. at this point i thought it was actually an iMag'r using my nick, so when he came back on again, i /kill'd him.

it was only after things settled down that i realised it was iSigma i'd killed and he hadn't returned. i have been waiting for sigma to return to irc to apologise for the mistake.. just seen him today and he told me about this thread.

Good fun reading the rants tho.. its amazing how much a story transforms in a few days. and just to confirm, nobody ever registered his nick to continually ghost him. he was only disconnected twice, and that was me. both times he was using one of my registered nicks. I think BattleKJ could vouch for that

Edited By: iZarcon on Mar 30th 2012, 10:38:21. Reason: my speeling sux
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

NightShade

Mar 30th 2012, 10:29:48

Ah, makes sense that both accounts are used then, sorry sigma.

Sifos = iE1M1
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

mold Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 10:56:59

lolz

iSigma Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 14:40:57

the story was getting bgr and bgr till iScode being raped and i think he's completely blind about what happen..this is settled tho..

hey,b4 you delete this one. I just wana thank you about the registring thingy..:) you cant stole it now lol

"iSigma"
<>

KeSSie Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 18:02:55

Soooo..has Sigma signed up to join iMag yet? ;-P
EL YAY!

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 30th 2012, 18:35:47

I love the mod abuse in IRC ;)