Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2012, 19:51:46

New netgaining strategy:

Go to war, beat them down, farm them with almost unlimited targets that no one else can hit: make 400 million NW!

Sweet strategy!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 28th 2012, 19:54:35

sweet yes, but not all that new :p

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 19:57:19

It's a good strategy, you just have to survive the war and have a very large stock to support mass farming before all the originals are dead.

Pride Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:04:03

Originally posted by Requiem:
New netgaining strategy:

Go to war, beat them down, farm them with almost unlimited targets that no one else can hit: make 400 million NW!

Sweet strategy!

I hope your being sarcastic ?
This is done ALL the time. Highrock just did it the last set ;)

locket Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:07:54

Whine for no reason more. Did we really need another argument thread? This isn't new. You wouldn't have been able to do the same in his place anyways.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:08:52

hi requiem! :P

<3
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forgotten

Mar 28th 2012, 20:10:11

Spam2

Edited By: Forgotten on Mar 28th 2012, 20:41:11
See Original Post
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

hanlong Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:11:02

stay off AT guys :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:11:15

No need to turn this into a flame war =p

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2012, 20:11:40

Locket I'm not whining ;)

*waves at hanlong*

Rockman Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:16:02

Originally posted by locket:
Whine for no reason more. Did we really need another argument thread? This isn't new. You wouldn't have been able to do the same in his place anyways.

He's not whining. He's envious that PDM wasn't able to pull this off against SoF.

locket Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:17:44

Originally posted by Requiem:
Locket I'm not whining ;)

*waves at hanlong*

I'll go with your statement on this one and take back my comment :P still a dangerous post though. Should we start the poll on how long this thread will get?

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:20:21

No, because it won't get nearly as long without something to do with EVO vs LaF.

But now it will, because I just mentioned it! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2012, 20:21:07

Originally posted by Rockman:

He's not whining. He's envious that PDM wasn't able to pull this off against SoF.

That would have been sweet!

locket Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:22:37

Originally posted by NukEvil:
No, because it won't get nearly as long without something to do with EVO vs LaF.

I think both Evo and Laf consider any netting topic their own by right of conquest or somesuch

Rockman Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:32:24

I think both Evo and Laf consider any netting topic their own by right of conquest or somesuch

It's a combination of Manifest Destiny and the Monroe Doctrine. Did you fail US history or something?

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 28th 2012, 20:45:01

he is Canadian, we don't take US history.

locket Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:45:19

It's a combination of Manifest Destiny and the Monroe Doctrine. Did you fail US history or something?

I didn't even have the honour of taking it! :'(

hanlong Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:52:01

I didn't even have the honour of taking it! :'(

MANIFEST DESTINY!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2012, 20:53:34

Originally posted by Son Goku:
No need to turn this into a flame war =p

*Turns on the flame thrower*

which way do i point? :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bertz Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 3:02:02

This strategy is worse than landtrading!
I condemn this strat together with Hanlong!
DIE!!!!

Rockman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 3:06:42

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

That's a shame. I had to learn about the histories of other countries. I know I'm from the US, but given the US's major role in history, and the fact that we're Canada's only neighbor, you'd think that Canadians would have to learn about US history.

ninong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 3:08:31

ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

kasayka Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 4:46:19

*hmmm...I wonder how getting someone to pick a fight with you plays into this illustrious strategy...LOL*

K

locket Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 4:54:34

That's a shame. I had to learn about the histories of other countries. I know I'm from the US, but given the US's major role in history, and the fact that we're Canada's only neighbor, you'd think that Canadians would have to learn about US history.

And what exactly did you learn about Canadian history?

We learn about Canadian history, Egyptian stuff, some medieval or Roman things and I can't remember what else but I see little reason to learn the history of the USA. We hear enough in our daily life and on TV. I know a fair bit as it is :P

Forgotten

Mar 29th 2012, 5:01:53

the only important US history is that we burned down the white house the last time the Americans tried to invade Canada
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Pride Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 5:12:28

Who's "we" ?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2012, 5:28:08

This thread got completely derailed! LOL!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rockman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 5:52:11

We learn about Canadian history, Egyptian stuff, some medieval or Roman things and I can't remember what else but I see little reason to learn the history of the USA. We hear enough in our daily life and on TV. I know a fair bit as it is :P

I learned that Canada didn't really have its own foreign policy until sometime after WWII and kinda just did whatever England told them to do. Canadian history didn't really have anything interesting until Quebec started wondering whether they wanted to leave Canada. Canada was affected by the drought in the 1930s that hit the US as well, but for the most part, Canada has a really boring history.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2012, 5:55:45

LOL, Rockman, not making any Canadian friends in next couple days :p
(•_•)

locket Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 5:56:36

I learned that Canada didn't really have its own foreign policy until sometime after WWII and kinda just did whatever England told them to do. Canadian history didn't really have anything interesting until Quebec started wondering whether they wanted to leave Canada. Canada was affected by the drought in the 1930s that hit the US as well, but for the most part, Canada has a really boring history.

I guess it depends on what parts you focus on. It isn't as interesting as Egypt or most European or Asian places to me but it is every bit as interesting as American history. But that's sure a nice summary of us you got there ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2012, 6:00:46

Canada has both, French and Brittish colonies, that alone I'm sure has its rich history, I'm sure they had their disagreements....
(•_•)

pele Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 6:55:12

Its been done several Times.
Elites did it against UCN and both Marc and tarapau both had i think + 200 k acers!

PaleMoon Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 16:36:34

OMG sick NW ~lar, you must be a NW god or some fluffz
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Mapleson Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 18:20:45

Originally posted by Forgotten:
the only important US history is that we burned down the white house the last time the Americans tried to invade Canada
It was called the Presidential Mansion before we burnt it.

This thread has been revived as Canada vs USA instead of EVO vs LaF.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 18:46:14

Actually the British burnt the mansion, not the Canadians.

Then, God himself stepped down from the heavens, sent a few tornadoes and some rain, and put the fires out.

Manifest destiny, baby!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Mapleson Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 18:57:43

Canada didn't exist as a nation until 1867, so our involvement in the War of 1812 is synonymous with the British.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 19:11:49

I am Canadian, and I learned about manifest destiny and quite a bit of US history, in high school. I don't remember all of it, of course.

Education and curriculum is done Provincially, and likely changed frequently. I know that when I moved to Vancouver from Alberta, in Social Studies/History, I had already learned the bulk of what was taught in 10th and 11th grade BC curriculum by the 9th grade when I left Alberta, and had already done all of Science 10.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 20:14:50

Originally posted by Mapleson:
Canada didn't exist as a nation until 1867, so our involvement in the War of 1812 is synonymous with the British.

i thought canada still doesn't exist as a nation

they still have the queen of england on their currency!

*ducks and covers*
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 20:30:46

Originally posted by hanlong:

*ducks and covers*

We are the hat of the USA. We keep the sun off your ugly head :P

Mapleson Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 22:19:50

*ducks and covers*
Tell that too Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, New Zealand, Saint Helena, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago. Hmmm, so many islands...

Pride Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 23:15:13

[quote poster=Mapleson; 16361; 301265]

*ducks and covers*
Tell that too Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, New Zealand, Saint Helena, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago. Hmmm, so many islands... [/quot

All unimportant. :p

hanlong Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 23:17:43

all british commonwealth (aka british lapdogs!)

flamey will be online shortly to confirm.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Flamey Game profile

Apr 2nd 2012, 23:21:37

I am not amused.