Verified:

AquaView Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 7:45:26

Ok i tried to let this go. but i have not told any lies. so either someone misunderstood something or you just twisting everything i said as usual.

first i never recruited anyone. walding did all recruiting and i sure the fact that he spent to much time on the game got him in trouble in real life. but him not returning when he said he was might been reason most members left.

So first prove i recruited nbk members or any members from any where.

as for what went down while i was in nbk. yes i talked to a lot of members and all i heard is how things needed to change or they going to leave. nothing to do with me. so i tried to talk to you and you thought i was trying to commit mutiny.

yes i wanted vp in nbk as i felt i could help get things that was voted on dealt with sooner and make a decision based on the ideas of all they voted. as nbk had no vp that did anything (but i respected the vp as great player and good guy) but he didn't do the job as he didn't want it when he given to him. i am thinking is you didn't want a vp to work with you want to be the big man. i didn't was pres ini nbk or sf as i don't have the time or care that much. i have a life. but as vp as in any clan i could help a lot in organizing and get things done.

but the biggest complaint i got from nbk members is qm does nothing but hit on the girls in the clan. a quote every day is the first day for qm. yes i think qm is worst leader nbk has ever had. he does nothing when leader steps up and tries to do something and it goes well he takes the credit. and when crap hits the fan he goes cray and starts to demote. i know k4f be demoted mean times and i know demon did as well.

from what i understand there still no vp there.

as for stuff you have claimed i said you have twisted and took out of context.

well your stubborn higher might thinking lost you a member that was with nbk for 10 years and always did his best for nbk

and with what i knew lost you the first 2 wars and helped lose the 3rd. i know how nbk plays and how you guys think.

plus SF had the best of killers they wouldn't stop restarting.

now i didn't want to come on here and say anything was going to let it all go but qm called me out. it must eat you up knowing you haven been able to beat me. and had to lie and twist things i have said to try and defend yourself.

i have nothing against nbk members there some of the best guys i played with. but qm is an ass who lives in the 60s and old glory.

but everything i have said is true, any clan that is allied with nbk don't have much of an ally as if nbk is bored and they need a war and you fit there needs your going to get FS just ask Focus who backed NBK in there biggest hour of need against aodt. and sets later get declared on.

but know this we should never won that first war even with are numbers you had fs and we had members that never faught together. we pulled together and gave it are all and robbed you of your one chance to make me pay.

sorry for the long wind but it had to be said. like i said i tried to let it go but i guess i got to nbk more then anyone else has. funny thing is it must burn qm butt for him to keep dwelling.

so first show me someone i recruited

AquaView Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 7:57:03

Oh and if someone left because of me and i didn't know about it doesn't count

but i still didn't recruit them walding did

and as for spam tag i would have to say nbk is the spam tag recruit members from imag to play one set sounds more like it to me. as nbk was 400 plus countries and now 200 plus

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 8:19:01

ike returns ;)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Rico Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 8:26:49

I'm surprised anyone followed Walding in the first place. That dude... man.

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 9:53:10

rico... ur IMP or EX IMP... glass house???

jog on ;)
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mdevol Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 10:06:16

is the pot calling the kettle black?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 10:27:26

i said that n00bler ;)

im just more smarter than j00 ;)
<Crippler> 115m NW

Walding Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 22:29:09

Someone in this thread likes the fluff.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 23:03:42

I bet its PG
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2012, 23:17:51

confirmed

wheres mdevol's pot though ...

Originally posted by mdevol:
is the pot calling the kettle black?
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 20:52:34

Originally posted by Walding:
Someone in this thread likes the fluff.

lol Looks to me like you are the one wanting some...

Now then, Aqua...

LOL Aqua, I see you still see it necessary to spread your bullfluff propaganda, trash talking NBK's leaders. Nothing new, really..

all i heard is how things needed to change or they going to leave. nothing to do with me.............. *fail buzzer sounds* It had everything to do with you! Again, you remain SO full of fluff..

You didn't recruit anyone, eh? How could it have NOT been you?... You conveniently finger Walding... Either way, it's bad manners to recruit from an established clan. That alone, warranted an FS.

...lost you a member that was with nbk for 10 years and always did his best for nbk .. NBK is family. That's prolly the only reason ultimately, you failed in causing the NBK family to disban. You felt like you should fluff with NBK, demanding positions that were filled, and still are. If it's not broken, why 'fix' it?

(but i respected the vp as great player and good guy) That's funny, as you were just fine with the idea of pushing Gambit out. You had a fair amount of pull, but you used it to poosh, which makes you the douche..

the biggest complaint i got from nbk members is qm does nothing but hit on the girls in the clan.
==

LMFAO Is that all you have, that made you feel that you needed to disrupt NBK and to cause enough dissention, you would cause NBK to disolve?
That's pretty funny too.. You are jealous too. You may be angry, why, cuz I didn't hit on you? lol There's been SO many women in NBK, so many women, yet no time for NBK bidness? LMAO I'll have to ask the women (not girls) in NBK if they ever felt really uncomfortable, due to my antics.. Very few of us are straight laced. Mine and other members had communicated with the female NBKers, and came to an understanding that most could handle anything any of us might present.. You didn't realize we have/had some tough competitive women playing with us.. Of which you tried to con them into going with you. Too bad for you, they saw right through your bullfluff!
Out of 3 that I can think of, 2 are still in NBK, and one is still good pals and swap pokes on FB, all the time.... If there was a big problem, you think they would still be havin as much fun as they are, as NBKers?
So, once again, you are WAY full of the Hershey squirts! Too bad you resorted to ending up nothing more than a common Turd Hurdler!

had to lie and twist things i have said to try and defend yourself.
=
I need to defend.... NOTHING! What have I lied about?

i have nothing against nbk members there some of the best guys i played with. but qm is an ass who lives in the 60s and old glory.
==
If the NBKer's were the "best guys", why have done nothing but disrespect them?
An ass, am I? You try to break up my family, and you bet your sweet ass, I won't be very friendly. So, I DO agree with you there, regarding you, I'm proud to be known as an "ass", to you!

BTW, I live in the 60's and old glory? LMFAO I DO love the "{Glory Dayz}"!
But they haven't stopped happening, for one thing. But the 70's, are some of the best times in my life! fyi In the 60's, I was like 9 years old.. :P..

i understand there still no vp there.
=
What you SHOULD understand, is that you will never be a VP in the Natural Born Killers! I tole you, and I tole you, and I tole you! And I ain't gonna tole you again!

You might wanna listen to PG, as she has a point. There's just the future.
So, when I post this, specifically for who's known as the NBK traitor, it will be the end of my part in my describing you, and your... illnesses!

I'm certain, you will need to have the last word, Aquapew. By all means, enjoy!

*as Forrest Gump* ......'That's all I got to say about that..'

QM
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Popcom Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 22:31:28

Originally posted by AquaView:

and with what i knew lost you the first 2 wars and helped lose the 3rd. i know how nbk plays and how you guys think.

funny, i would have thought the 40% more countries, and the gang banging help you to....guess not
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

aliyah Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 3:27:09

Originally posted by AquaView:
but the biggest complaint i got from nbk members is qm does nothing but hit on the girls in the clan.

LOL Aqua. Where did this come from? I'm still in NBK though not as active as I used to be due to RL, but seriously? QM hitting on the girls?
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

EViL

Apr 13th 2012, 5:21:10

this thread is lame

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 21:09:32

I guess I can hit on the women, and they don't even know I'm doin it? LMAO

Thanks, for your post, Ali...

wheres mdevol's pot though ..??

In his pot box?
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dragon Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 21:13:12

You should always hit on women. At some point, you are in the sweet spot between being so young that you're called a slime bag and being so old that you're a lech or dirty old man.

Carpe Diem!

Rico Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 22:23:16

Where are all these women playing earth?