Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 15:00:02

I believe that when someone gets deleted for rules violations, that person should be banned from creating any more countries on that server for that reset.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 16th 2012, 16:20:29

we do have the power to do this or even go as far as to permaban someone from the game. It really depends on the rule violation and if it happens more than once.
In the past we have done everything from a simple warning (for something incredibly minor) to actually permbanning someone from the game and everything in between.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 16:37:02

Just this past reset in Express, someone was deleted for rules violations (running multis, I believe). Like a couple hours later, the person came back with a restart, full 360 turns, ready to wreck resets all across the scores sheet.

I think that's a problem.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2012, 16:42:15

It's the same people every time. :/ smlandau84 and jj23.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Forgotten

Apr 16th 2012, 23:28:09

Maybe repeat offenders should have their account privacy set on public perm.

Guys like JJ23 shouldn't be able to hide their countries anymore, if they play legitly, they can play, but everyone else should be able to tell who he is.

And we can take our own actions.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

ncolin07 Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 4:42:45

I think that players like myself should recieve a warning message before country deletion for reason such as "my roommate and i both play this game and share an IP address" ....log on next day all my stuff is deleted, what kinda crap is that ?

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 17th 2012, 12:03:05

You mean cheaters like yourself? It's against the rules to have more than one game account.

wesliey Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 0:21:26

topless