Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 12:41:00

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Pang:
Ya... SoF's moral highground is still beneath many layers of dirt, oil, shale, and dinosaur skeletons.

Well, they ARE LaF's lapdogs. And all they do is complain about other alliances' landgrab pacts, instead of actually doing anything about it.

it's actually the other way around, they decided that PDM was an alliance they should bully around because we're the right size and then they tried to clutch at straws to find a reason to start fluff with us for several rounds and the straw them ended up grabbing onto firmest was landtrading.

So that's the SoF strategy re: landtrading -> start issues with the alliance that does the 3rd most landtrading per capita while pacting the others! wear your hypocricy on your sleave and hope no one notices!

and SoF's been a lapdog since like 2009 and I see no way for them to break out of that at this stage. they need to hide under the protective wing of LaF's power. They'll be back on SoL's side eventually, lapdogging it over there too.

i mean even if sof keeps starting issues with PDM, what does that prove? that you're a lapdog who can't fight a decent war-oriented opponent when you're not being directed by LaF? lol

I don't even remember the last time SoF won a war that LaF didn't help them set up so SoF would win. And I include last round's war in that group too.

Edited By: Pang on Apr 20th 2012, 12:49:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com