Verified:

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 13:18:38

Keep posting, the butthurt amuses me. I tell you what, to make you look better and to improve your public image I'll pretend to care.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 13:22:38

love the AT attitude, sov...

"i don't care and that makes me cool" may work in highschool, but the fact you're even here and need to keep posting shows you care :p

but it's pretty poor form for Ivan to come attack us for an unrelated item in a PSA thread. that is the catalyst here. like I said; we are not seeking SoF out to attack them; a SoF leader came to attack us and we are (aka I am) responding. It's the point of AT.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 13:28:25

I haven't even started pretending yet and you actually believe I care. You clearly care too much. I am amused however at how emotional you are over the politics of this game.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 13:37:44

evo were preparing to war LaF, not sof that particular set.
re(ally)tired

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 13:39:59

Originally posted by anoniem:
evo were preparing to war LaF, not sof that particular set.

What does it matter? The fact was you were preping ;)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 13:43:17

Anoniem: so do you think LaF got SoF to hit you so Evo couldn't hit LaF?
And didn't LaF end up FSing evo anyway that round?

Originally posted by Sov:
I haven't even started pretending yet and you actually believe I care. You clearly care too much. I am amused however at how emotional you are over the politics of this game.

lol -- keep saying that kind of stuff, Sov. maybe one day it'll become true :-/

I'm glad that you can't counter my content so you need to personally attack me, Sov. It really shows your character.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 13:48:38

Always so defensive and emotional. Every comment you don't like is an "attack" or a "troll". Ivan makes one comment yet has triggered paragraph upon paragraph of emotional or defensive responses. And you try to say you don't care.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 20th 2012, 13:51:28

I care ...............
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 13:55:40

Always so defensive and emotional. Every comment you don't like is an "attack" or a "troll". Ivan makes one comment yet has triggered paragraph upon paragraph of emotional or defensive responses. And you try to say you don't care.

Not caring != not responding. I'm the head of FA for the alliance that he is attacking. To not respond would not being doing my job. This is the propaganda board, for all intents and purposes.

By tha same logic you are using to attack me, the fact that you need to come here personally insulting me (derail the convo) to defend SoF (defensive, much?) means that you care more than I do. *shrugs*

you're just being more passive-aggressive about it and trying to take in-game issues to some kind of personal attack, which is kinda fluffty, tbh. you will call that point "being a martyr", i will call it having some kind of moral boundary, and we'll move on from there.

Edited By: Pang on Apr 20th 2012, 13:58:44
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ivan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 14:11:04

LOL some bad trolling in this thread for sure, EVO and I thought everyone else in a higher position knew why we hit EVO but ill write it again and in caps just to make sure you understand this time Pang

EVO BROKE A UNAP TO GANGBANG US ALONG WITH SOL,TIE etc in the previous reset blah blah etc etc etc. TIE was also hit later in the following set for the same war altho that was for simply attempting to gangbang us.

Regarding PDM's land policies, I got no problem at all with open grabbing list I actually think its a pretty good idea SoF has signed a lot of similiar pacts but without a list which generally guarantees both the grabber and the retaller to come out on top so good work on that however landtrading as what PDM/RD are doing isnt something im ever going to be infavour of just like I was never in favor of bots/landfarms/multies/buyouts because imo it ruins the competition of the game the only reason PDM isnt winning TNW with it is sadly that your players arent very skilled at it, if LaF/EVO did it they would completely own all other tags racing for TNW/ANW

So as a leader of a tag and a person who likes fair races I will voice my opinion on this subject and im surpised that more tags then 3-4 that does complain about it does esp since all other tags seems to be against it

Anyway feel free to flame me more and do some more fluffy trolling I really couldnt care less

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 14:13:53

After reading Ivan's post: who's the martyr now, Sov?

"evo broke a unap so we had to kill them" LOL :p
all of your offensives wars are built on flimsy reasons, and defensive wars that you want are met with "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!?!?" flaming.

also LOL at the "we like fair things!" while never actually going for anything fair. When "fairness" pushes the victory away from SoF's side, it becomes time to threaten ppl (monsters) or complain that SoF was shafted, or whatever the excuse du jour is.

Has SoF ever lost a war because of their own poor showing? It's always someone else's fault, right?

Edited By: Pang on Apr 20th 2012, 14:18:29
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 14:19:54

I don't speak for Ivan. We all know how he works. Maybe you all care too much.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 14:22:54

I think you guys care too much... why even show up here if you didn't, eh?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Alin Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 14:30:37

I think that this argue is nonsense.

War alliances always found reasons to war - i think the most ridicolous ones were IXs at that time.

An alliance who enjoys war must war - the same goes for netters.

Now all you are doing here is mocking an admin who "undercover" used his alliance politics; declaring landtrading legit.

Guess what ? i don`t like landtrading that much - but at this stage of the game is better to adopt this strategy instade of pushing away all the new members/tags with 50 farmhits / day.

The thread went south when some of you remembered what happend 24 resets ago. Can`t you all just realize that this game must grow for us - the ones that are still nostaligic about it ?

This game really helped me with my RL stuff since i learned english in Rage Arrow and Sol - so i own it once.

And stop pretending you don`t care - as long as all of you are in some leading positions in any alliances - YOU DO!!!

No move your freaking ass out of here and do something constructive.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 14:36:24

tbh, no one's ever asked me for my opinion on landtrading other than PDM'ers and staffers. my personal opinions don't always align with PDM's policies.

and Alin, I know that Sov obviously cares... I have logs of him from last round that shows he cares, if his presence here isn't enough :p

I seriously don't know why SoF keeps starting fluff with us on AT -- it makes them look hypocritical:
- flame us for landtrading while not even discussing the ppl we're doing it with (all pacted to SoF) who also won netting crowns doing it. Hypocrisy.
- flame us "for caring" about your other members flaming us; your core FDP (aka handler) LaF has publicly stated that if you attack them publicly, they will respond. Why are you attacking us for following the same policy as your core FDP? Hypocrisy. :)

we see through you and when you try to divert the conversation to personal insults, "you care too much" or "i don't care at all" discussions it just shows that we're right.

Edited By: Pang on Apr 20th 2012, 14:40:27
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 14:40:20

Originally posted by Ivan:

LOL some bad trolling in this thread for sure, EVO and I thought everyone else in a higher position knew why we hit EVO but ill write it again and in caps just to make sure you understand this time Pang

EVO BROKE A UNAP TO GANGBANG US ALONG WITH SOL,TIE etc in the previous reset blah blah etc etc etc. TIE was also hit later in the following set for the same war altho that was for simply attempting to gangbang us.

Yeah, don't really want this to turn into yet another EVO vs LaF vs SoF vs whatever pact lick thread, but, IIRC, EVO's pact with SoF had a clause that said SoF could void the pact if EVO were at war with their FDPs or something. EVO leaders asked SoF leaders if the pact was void, and someone, somewhere said yes. Or so I remember.

Even so, don't try to pretend that the pact stuff was the only reason. It was just one in a long list of grievances Flamey posted in his war dec.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 14:41:18

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Yeah, don't really want this to turn into yet another EVO vs LaF vs SoF vs whatever pact lick thread, but, IIRC, EVO's pact with SoF had a clause that said SoF could void the pact if EVO were at war with their FDPs or something. EVO leaders asked SoF leaders if the pact was void, and someone, somewhere said yes. Or so I remember.

Even so, don't try to pretend that the pact stuff was the only reason. It was just one in a long list of grievances Flamey posted in his war dec.

Sorry, NukEvil, but SoF's selective memory is better than our collective one.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

hanlong Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 14:55:46

it's nice watching others argue for once

*me passes the popcorn to evo*
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 15:11:31

Wrong Pang. I did care for PDM and Detmer and have a history of that dating back a decade.

What I don't care about is your defensive rants. But keep trying to flame, it's still amusing me.

Trife Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 15:25:54

this thread needs more bewbs

and detmers farts do not smell like candy, dont listen to his liessss

Ivan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:03:10

"Or so you remember" Nukevil and the clause was "This pact can be voidable by SOF" didnt say anything bout voidable by EVO so dont know how you managed to missread that one and first time i heard anything about someone saying that it was voided but hey not really suprised that your making things up as you go

And yes SoF did loose the ECM war with about 134 to 100 in numbers pang and yes at 1 point i did tell monsters to get the fluff out of it, im sorry if you do see those numbers as a fair war but its good to know that you do for future reference

And im pretty sure i know your opinion about landtrading, last i had a look it was people in pdms upperleadership who did most of the landtrading and not their members

Anyway love how every thread has to be turned into make belief stories by pang and nukevil

fluffFFFF

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 16:05:02

Wrong Pang. I did care for PDM and Detmer and have a history of that dating back a decade.

What I don't care about is your defensive rants. But keep trying to flame, it's still amusing me.

this is actually the worst flaming ever because it's not even about issues anymore.

there's no reason why ivan should have come here and acted like an asshole in the first place. continuing to do so after I politely asked him to stop garnered some responses which you continue to try and belittle.

for someone who doesn't care, you sure care a lot :p
keep the passive aggressive crap coming though... it just reminds me that i'm better than you.

you tell me to stop, but you're eating it up. I like your posts too -- they, like SoF, are transparent and yet still full of crap.

Edited By: Pang on Apr 20th 2012, 16:10:18
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:12:50

So defensive. Keep at it... It might work for you eventually.

Ivan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:14:02

How did i act as an asshole? i said it was a good policy but that it didnt really matter since your still landtrading

I guess that made you cry :(

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 16:17:36

you guys seem to be the ones crying... no one said you had to come here and say anything at all... backhanded complements aren't any better.

remember that whole "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" saying?

do you guys subscribe to "if you don't have anything nice to say, say it, say it again, say it again when you're asked to stop, say that the FA rep of the alliance shouldn't be discusing policy with ppl trolling us on AT, and bring passive aggressive douchebaggery to every post you make trying to belittle him, rather than his arguments."

you guys are pieces of work. :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 16:18:22

sorry, I meant you guys are pieces of fluff, not pieces of work.
apologies for the oversight.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

archaic Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:26:42

lol pang, be the willow that bends in the winds, breathe my friend, breathe

There are so many cliche metaphores for arguing with the likes of Ivan that I'm not going to dignify him by repeating them.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pride Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:36:44

This has been a fun read :)

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:38:00

Originally posted by NukEvil:

"Or so you remember" Nukevil and the clause was "This pact can be voidable by SOF" didnt say anything bout voidable by EVO so dont know how you managed to missread that one and first time i heard anything about someone saying that it was voided but hey not really suprised that your making things up as you go

And yes SoF did loose the ECM war with about 134 to 100 in numbers pang and yes at 1 point i did tell monsters to get the fluff out of it, im sorry if you do see those numbers as a fair war but its good to know that you do for future reference

And im pretty sure i know your opinion about landtrading, last i had a look it was people in pdms upperleadership who did most of the landtrading and not their members

Anyway love how every thread has to be turned into make belief stories by pang and nukevil

fluffFFFF

Are you, like, not even reading my posts? Or just maybe being distracted by something as you're reading them?

P.S. I do agree with the "landtrading" as PDM describes it, as an open list. I do NOT agree with "landtrading" as RD and certain other alliances do it, internal countries hitting each other over and over.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:48:57

we open listed PDM to grab in the past many times (under pang too when pang was a head/don in LaF), but PDM didn't like it :(

i'm happy PDM is more accommodating of open list grabbing now :P

hopefully the lines of communication would be more open than the past of course =)

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 20th 2012, 16:52:06
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:52:06

SOL, TIE and EVO couldn't have cared less about SoF. It was you who intervened to defend LaF who broke a UNAP with EVO first (from Evo's point of view). If you are going to defend pact-breakers then expect to be treated the same, though that's not the reason for why we started hitting you (we've explained it many times but clearly you are too fluffing stupid to understand).
Also I might add that in your war dec some of your heads claimed you've wanted to hit us since the ECM war, so don't talk crap.

Ivan don't pretend that you like even grounds or fairplay, if you did then you wouldn't have blind-sided as many alliances as you've done in the past or gangbanged alliances like ICN and NA almost out of existence.

You have nothing but excuses, and are nothing but a cry baby. 'Wah, Evo recruited more members to fight in a FRIENDLY war'. Evo didn't recruit new members - we just got several of our senior veterans to come back and have some fun in a war. Anyway, this is just case and point. When the odds are stacked against you you whine like a fluff. When you gangbang/blindside/back another alliance in a corner then it's fine cos SoF will have the upper-hand that even you couldn't fluff up.

Why don't we go back and look at every round SoF (while under your leadership) has FSed another alliance and see what how many members said alliance had?

Somebody give him a dummy to shut him the fluff up.

Edited By: anoniem on Apr 20th 2012, 16:54:41
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 17:03:12

Originally posted by hanlong:
we open listed PDM to grab in the past many times (under pang too when pang was a head/don in LaF), but PDM didn't like it :(

lol... that was less about an open list... more about midfeeding, then suiciding, then wars. It was a stupid saga that I wish I could go back in time and give myself more intel on how PDM thinks because we probably could have stopped the whole before it started, looking back.

I've pre-rejected LaF for an open list pact because I have no expectation that the "good will" aspects would be followed by some LaF'ers. You are in that group of LaF'ers as well, hanlong :p <3

The pact only works if everyone approaches it with the same attitude. There's certain alliances that don't subscribe to that attitude or style of play, and that's fair. It's not for everyone, but those bring the right attitude tend to be far more pleased than if they were on WR status.

PS. you still owe me aid, I got busy with work and didn't collect last round. I need to collect it this round for someone if not myself before I forget. :-/
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pride Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 17:03:54

Hahahahaha omg this is great :) ^^

Where you a debater in school ?

Pride Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 17:04:41

Originally posted by Pride:
Hahahahaha omg this is great :)

Where you a debater in school Anoniem?

Ivan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 17:41:10

Indeed, SOF and EVO had several issues after the PDM war especially with 2 stepping which made relations between our two alliances strained we did however end up signing a pact anyway I dont remember which alliance that requested it tbh but at least from our side it was signed in good faith

as for who broke a pact between evo and laf im not even going into it that pact was so unclear that to me it looked like both alliances were out to screw with each other, new old fluff members doesnt really matter when you agree to a war which roughly had the same numbers and then you pull a recruiting spree on the sole purpose to fluff the war up as for us gangbanging alliances I cant recall gangbanging NA or gangbanging ICN out of existance

NA war was 1 vs 1 on pretty much even numbers if i recall right, ICN war we called allies in just like a ton of other alliances have before including evo, EVO has done the gangbanging part themselves but that ended up hurting them bringing them down to about 15 members i dont recall thrashing them in revenge for that either

Feel free to go back and count the numbers on all the wars SoF has participated in or entered and i doubt that they will be that uneven, only completely uneven so far I can think of was SOF vs RD on the other hand go back and look on EVOs wars the last couple of years since EE started and there havnt been many where you havnt callied allies in to gangbang the fluff out of tags

case point and match

ducko

Apr 20th 2012, 17:51:09

**hands Pang a Lollipop**

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 18:10:15

Ivan, the main problem was that Rage had just merged with SoF at the end of the reset before, and Rage had like 25 members or so, and SoF had about 80. Nobody really expected some of the Rage members to stop playing at that point. Had they kept playing, SoF would more than likely had wiped the floor with ECM, then used ECM as a squeegee to clean the windshields on their jets. 3 netting alliances working together vs 1 war alliance?

Nobody expected SoF to not have around 110 countries or so.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 18:50:11

Minor addition to the ECM war issue, at the time when Ivan was so upset about the numbers (when SoF was losing) we went back and found where it had been posted on AT specifically by a SoF leader (I think it was Ivan, though it could have been chevs) that they were expecting 115 members. ECM was supposed to have a slight members advantage to make up for difference in walling/experience and the ECM numbers matched up to what we were hoping to hit and the issue was that the Rage merger didn't work out as well as you guys had hoped.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 18:53:21

Indeed, SOF and EVO had several issues after the PDM war especially with 2 stepping which made relations between our two alliances strained we did however end up signing a pact anyway I dont remember which alliance that requested it tbh but at least from our side it was signed in good faith

as for who broke a pact between evo and laf im not even going into it that pact was so unclear that to me it looked like both alliances were out to screw with each other, new old fluff members doesnt really matter when you agree to a war which roughly had the same numbers and then you pull a recruiting spree on the sole purpose to fluff the war up as for us gangbanging alliances I cant recall gangbanging NA or gangbanging ICN out of existance

NA war was 1 vs 1 on pretty much even numbers if i recall right, ICN war we called allies in just like a ton of other alliances have before including evo, EVO has done the gangbanging part themselves but that ended up hurting them bringing them down to about 15 members i dont recall thrashing them in revenge for that either

Feel free to go back and count the numbers on all the wars SoF has participated in or entered and i doubt that they will be that uneven, only completely uneven so far I can think of was SOF vs RD on the other hand go back and look on EVOs wars the last couple of years since EE started and there havnt been many where you havnt callied allies in to gangbang the fluff out of tags

case point and match

I remember your resetly threads about suiciders on SoF. Talking about all the injustices of being grabbed by newly created countries with 5k jets. Blaming Evo for them on AT then privately telling me you knew they were run by some disgruntled NA members. You don't see me fluffing when a plethora of alliances are getting acres from suiciders on Evo. Most of us realise it's part of the game, and even if I suspect foul play - without proof I can't do much about it.

The sole purpose of joining in on the war was so that we wouldn't be "picked from a hat" and FSed (quote from your thread when asking for volunteer alliances to join in your friendly war). You think Evo wanted to have a friendly war with SoF? No, but it was better to agree than to be blindsided. I bet if you had won you wouldn't be fluffing about the "EVO recruitment spree".

You have no case and you certainly haven't matched me. From your post it appears you can barely recall anything. I'm flabbergasted you manage (*gasp* on a daily basis) to "recall" both your username and password.

Now unless you have anything else to say that doesn't further accentuate your absurdities then I'd leave it at that.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 18:55:39

Originally posted by Tertius:
Minor addition to the ECM war issue, at the time when Ivan was so upset about the numbers (when SoF was losing) we went back and found where it had been posted on AT specifically by a SoF leader (I think it was Ivan, though it could have been chevs) that they were expecting 115 members. ECM was supposed to have a slight members advantage to make up for difference in walling/experience and the ECM numbers matched up to what we were hoping to hit and the issue was that the Rage merger didn't work out as well as you guys had hoped.

Ivan won't be able to recall that. I hear they are thinking of giving him a gold-fish brain transplant... any day now...
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 19:29:15

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by Tertius:

Ivan won't be able to recall that. I hear they are thinking of giving him a gold-fish brain transplant... any day now...

It would be an upgrade, but I doubt it would fit in the confines of his thick skull.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

hanlong Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 20:28:58

Originally posted by Pang:

lol... that was less about an open list... more about midfeeding, then suiciding, then wars. It was a stupid saga that I wish I could go back in time and give myself more intel on how PDM thinks because we probably could have stopped the whole before it started, looking back.

I've pre-rejected LaF for an open list pact because I have no expectation that the "good will" aspects would be followed by some LaF'ers. You are in that group of LaF'ers as well, hanlong :p <3

The pact only works if everyone approaches it with the same attitude. There's certain alliances that don't subscribe to that attitude or style of play, and that's fair. It's not for everyone, but those bring the right attitude tend to be far more pleased than if they were on WR status.

PS. you still owe me aid, I got busy with work and didn't collect last round. I need to collect it this round for someone if not myself before I forget. :-/

sure just tell me when you want ur payment
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

TAN Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 20:43:59

oh god the irony. I tried explaining how we "think" dozens of times to you. I do however feel somewhat vindicated now that pang understands, although really, pang was always the most open minded leader in laf. To be fair, hanlong came in a close second until he started acting the tough guy.

So laf, did you notice that there's been no suicides for over a year now? And notice how people in PDM really don't mind laf anymore? Yeah... That's because of the year long unbreakable pact I was begging for and finally got. And in the end, it's worked out best for both parties.

I am prepared to receive your apology now! kthx. Yall will never really know how hard I tried to ameliorate butthurt in PDM. At one point I was the ONLY person in PDM pushing for peace. Lucky for you, I was hFA and Prez. Lol.

Looking back in retrospect, feelsgoodman.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

hanlong Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 20:47:21

Originally posted by TAN:

oh god the irony. I tried explaining how we "think" dozens of times to you. I do however feel somewhat vindicated now that pang understands, although really, pang was always the most open minded leader in laf. To be fair, hanlong came in a close second until he started acting the tough guy.

So laf, did you notice that there's been no suicides for over a year now? And notice how people in PDM really don't mind laf anymore? Yeah... That's because of the year long unbreakable pact I was begging for and finally got. And in the end, it's worked out best for both parties.

I am prepared to receive your apology now! kthx. Yall will never really know how hard I tried to ameliorate butthurt in PDM. At one point I was the ONLY person in PDM pushing for peace. Lucky for you, I was hFA and Prez. Lol.

Looking back in retrospect, feelsgoodman.

i'm not a tough guy. i'm a nice cuddly teddy bear still =) you know if any of you guys come to me and discuss problem i'm always accommodating and accepting of it. i dont think anything has changed =)

and the pdm/laf has been bad in the past and much better recently, agreed. that's why we haven't changed the status quo between us for the past few resets :D if it ain't broke, don't fix it ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 20:49:34

ya, pdm and laf were on good terms before I started playing here and have remained on good terms ever since.

why fight eachother when we'd both rather net?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 21:03:54

I think of this song whenever I see TAN being serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

TAN Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 21:07:18

So that's where "swagger of a cripple" comes from... I'm awesome.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

SirSepher Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 22:25:15

Ivan, I just skipped a whole bunch of this and I have a proposal for you: You and me. You and me swap some hits for a week. 4 hits a day. You know, some good old fashioned land trading. Then, make your opinions about it. Please, for the sake of this multi set buttaching and grumbling on these boards, (I'm giving Pang the honorable "trollin'" medal in PDM for this thread btw ;]), try it. Just for fluffs and giggles.
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

Murf Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 22:32:22

lol the rage merger sucked, we got like 4 active ragers and a tonne of dead weight

Detmer Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 23:36:36

Originally posted by Murf:
lol the rage merger sucked, we got like 4 active ragers and a tonne of dead weight

I am glad you thought so highly of them.