Verified:

Cougar Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 21:29:11

Originally posted by cgr4:
Agreed, one NA war is missing. SoF blindsided us one set at roughly equal numbers (NA slight numerical advantage prior to FS). Then the next set SoF at 51 members baited NA at 32 members to FS them (they were fully prepped) but we still went ahead with it. NA had 18 kills by the third day (when SoF began outhitting and killing us off). Cougar your selective history is quite entertaining.

And who exactly do you think it was doing the baiting ;)

NArcotic 34 $24,464,528 $719,545
SOF 44 $818,508,936 $18,602,476

Yeah, it was close.

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 21:31:39

Originally posted by Eric171:
Anyway, regarding this thread, it is one of the few times that I feel it is too bad that sof doesn`t have an AT ban on its leader.

You aren`t helping SOF by posting stuff like this, flamey.

I'm just posting a few home truths, nothing wrong with that and it semms I've hit some nerves:

"You come across as mean and very unpleasant."
"a little stupid kid. I suppose now you grow a little - but you kept the stupidity and ignorance."

Yet, this is mild compared to the PDM leaders taking their insults beyond the game, perhaps it is them who are unduly stressed haha.

Cougar Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 21:37:48

Anyway, regarding this thread, it is one of the few times that I feel it is too bad that sof doesn`t have an AT ban on its leader.

SoF has never had an AT ban for any member, as far as I'm aware.

That's part of the reason I've played there so long =)

Alin Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 21:39:21

'm just posting a few home truths, nothing wrong with that and it semms I've hit some nerves

useless.

Sometimes for people like you all o have to say is :

-daggaaaaaa come here a little please!!!!

cgr4 Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 21:44:00

You were amongst them ;)

Try this for logical explanation to why the war wasn't close.

When an alliance kills an amount of countries equal to or slightly greater than half the amount of members they themselves have, it constitutes a solid effort and decent first strike. However, when the number of countries killed by Alliance A, equal to rougly half their membership (1/2A) is only equivalent to the difference in size between Alliance A and Alliance B, the effect would not be to great.
cgr4

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 22:02:16

Originally posted by Cougar:

SoF has never had an AT ban for any member, as far as I'm aware.

That's part of the reason I've played there so long =)

Yep, and I have abused it in the past too. :P

But I never tried to burn bridges for my alliance.

daspheebsie Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 22:14:41

+1 to weric.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Jiman Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 22:48:49

Who is perfect? We are human. That is why pencils have erasers. I hope people are not judging SOL on that basis alone. I hope no one is judging anyone on that. Should I judge all of SOF because of your posts Flamey? I doubt it. Its your right to have your own opinion, as it is with mine as well.

When I read your post Flamey I see that you have taken every situation that has occured recently and gave the most negative possible prespective, no matter the circumstance or facts provided. This is unfair to do to anyone. I wont defend every single point as I have already spoken on most subject you bring up and provided proof as well. I do hope people can look at every situation that has happened and make up there own mind on the subject. That isnt to say that a negative view point isnt needed, but both negative and positive when coming up with what they think about something.

You do make a few points which I agree do agree with.
SOL is a warring alliance and we do snjoy to war.
I do think SOL has in the past has gotten into some wars that didnt have enough purpose or reason to be in.
Lastly, yes, we are mad at Laf right now. For good reason (obviously).

What I want for SOL is wars with more reason and purpose. This reset we went into the set with the idea of not being agressive, to only come in when an ally called us in. We would ask that the war had reason and purpose, and that if we came in it would be to even the war out. We then came up with the idea to war SOF since: 1) it didnt seem like any allies would needed us and 2) we saw Sof may start to be bored with there war with PDM. This concept was only at the very starting stages sadly before the opportunity to presure it faded with the upcoming events (as I told Chevs, I hope Sof and SOL can get into a 1v1 war. I really enjoy fighting Sof and have a tremendous amount of respect for you guys.)

I feel war this set does not contain reason nor purpose. I am sure a lot of Laf (as well as others) believe this war has its reasons, but from my prespective there is zero. That is my opinion.

No matter what though, I want to avoid wars that have no meaning and uneven wars as best as possible.

In the end what I say for all of SOL doesnt matter because really, all that matters is what SOL actions are... and this concept goes for everyone.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 22:57:22

This thread is just a desperate attempt by Flamey to discredit another alliance, because his has taken so much flak (deservedly) over the past few days.

SoF live in the past. Flamey and Sov can't help but mentioning IX in every other post, and Helmet can't stop himself from bringing up the bots.
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 22:59:35

And every ano post is an attempt to deflect from the fact he had helped run his alliance into the ground and is trying his hardest to keep it up.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:01:56

Funny, how when SoF or LaF FS an alliance and then that alliance decides to stand up for itself the following set it is called "Revenge"?

I wonder what they call it when SoF and LaF FS other alliances... hmmm "Spiteful/Malicious" comes to mind, but of course those are only two words out of a very long list of possible answers.

The NA situation sounds an awful lot like the PDM situation now, but who am I kidding! SoF can do no wrong.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:04:21

Run Evo into the ground? I've been a Head for 4+ years. Last reset was the first time I remember us losing avg nw in that 4 year tenure (minus any war resets + the set LaF detagged 4 members to win).

How many triple crowns do SoF have in EE? In fact how many war victories do you have over Evo exactly? Kinda embarrassing statistics for an alliance that thinks with their fists.

I guess intelligence isn't your forte. My bad.
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:06:40

First, I wouldn't call a few emo Evo and PDM members whining to themselves... flak.

And whether we get revenge tends to depend on why/how the alliance FSed us. If it was to break a unap and hit us, we tend to get revenge; if it was to enter a gangbang against, we make sure they get their just deserts.

I don't know why you hate Evo so much :(

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:08:37

40% member loss to other alliances in just two sets, due to your stupid decissions. Sorry, I forgot you were a tactical genius and I aspire to your intelligence.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:08:46

I don't know why you can't war. It's a conundrum. Do you want me to get Slagpit's contact details for you? He can help. Seriously.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:11:33

40% member loss and we still beat you? You claim we lost our members to other alliances?

Actually, we had a 40% increase (of senior vets) that came to play in the ECM war, then they decided to stay, but you (laf+sof) forced them away from the game again (with the new round of wars) as they didn't have time to war, they just wanted to play lazy netting countries and help out as much as they could.

You took that away from them and Evo.

Gloat all you like. It doesn't make you any better a war leader, except of course when you blindside the unsuspecting and unprepared netters.
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:19:43

Really, so all those Neofed and all those who left to KSF appeared magically out of nowhere... Then again you did post things directly contradicted by leaked logs on the other thread...

Oh damn wait, darn my stupid intelligence, it was your plan all along to increase the size of smaller alliances by engaging in stupid actions like breaking unaps.

Are you that insecure, that you have to follow me onto a thread about SoL. Or is it because you're looking forward to see my warleading in action against since I'm so bad at it ;)

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:28:57

Follow you onto a SOL thread? I've been arguing the case of SoL/PDM/EVO and every other alliance that has had to feel the wrath of your ego, so you are wrong there.

Also Evo members that left to join KSF/Neofed: Bonesaw, Oden. Who are originally Neofed members anyway. Then Tertius left because he had a disagreement with KJ/Slagpit and recently Kingme left to join Neofed over a difference of opinion.

I count 4 members. I've already recruited 4 new members/old members back this reset alone which makes up for that loss. Next?

I like your use of an emoticon there. Did hanlong teach you that?
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:30:41

I don't see EVO being wholly affected by the loss of those KSF/Neofed members, do you? In fact last reset was our record Avg nw in the whole of our EE history, which came after two resets of wars with laf/rival/sof.

So we got even better at what we liked to do?

Come on flamey. You're grasping at straws now. Haha.
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 23:35:02

You are starting to sound more like Wenger... desperate and trophyless.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:10:26

First, you start talking about the Guardian newspaper of which most people here have probably never even heard of. Then you start using football (soccer) analogies.

I've got a stick here. The real question is: how low can you go?
re(ally)tired

Cougar Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:11:11

Originally posted by anoniem:
First, you start talking about the Guardian newspaper of which most people here have probably never even heard of. Then you start using football (soccer) analogies.

I've got a stick here. The real question is: how low can you go?

Guardian is the second tab automatically on my browser =)

anoniem Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:23:47

I guess I'll start making analogies that revolve around Pravda and Quidditch.
Irrelevance is clearly the new cool.
re(ally)tired

Junky Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:27:29

meh, if it wasn't a I hate SOL thread.... why post.. I hate when people say its a fact thread like it makes up for the fact they hate SOL, its as stupid as LaF's war dec on SOL this set...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Chevs

Apr 27th 2012, 0:28:15

i dont know what gaurdian newspaper or wenger is.

I do agree with anoniem though...emoticons are so GAY!

its such a pang thing to do.

"f*ck you XXXXX you fish eating C*nt swab"

"hehehehe :P f*ck you xxxxxx :D :D :D :D. you fish eating c*nt swab :P :P :P"

i want to slit my wrists every time i see the latter
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

Apr 27th 2012, 0:28:54

#amirite
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Junky Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:34:41

:D
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Flamey Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:39:34

Jiman Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:40:10

I like Pangy's smilies :(

anoniem Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:40:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0TBJ3p-9M0

Message to all bullies.

BTW Flamey you don't know me very well, if you think bringing up Arsenal will somehow make me angry. Nice diversion tactics though. You could teach Wenger a thing or two =) <--- I can use them too.

Edited By: anoniem on Apr 27th 2012, 0:43:46
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:43:38

Ah, having to post the same link on two threads... I WANT ATTENTION!

anoniem Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:44:56

When you have something else to add to your "The Myth of SoL" I may check back.

Other than that I see no further point in replying to your asinine posts.
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:45:31

“For the moment I am not worried about the future of any player and I'm only thinking about getting a win in this game.”

Ano Wenger 2012.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 0:50:19

Arsenal's tally of 13 League Championships is the third highest in English football, after Manchester United (19) and Liverpool (18), while the total of 10 FA Cups is the second highest, after Manchester United (11).

Arsenal have achieved three League and FA Cup "Doubles" (in 1971, 1998 and 2002), a feat only previously achieved by Manchester United (in 1994, 1996 and 1999),[12][135] and in 1993 were the first side in English football to complete the FA Cup and League Cup double.

[136] They were also the first London club to reach the final of the UEFA Champions League, in 2006, losing the final 2–1 to Barcelona.[137]

Arsenal have one of the best top-flight records in history, having finished below fourteenth only seven times. Arsenal also have the highest average league finishing position for the period 1900–1999, with an average league placing of 8.5.

[138] In addition, they are one of only six clubs to have won the FA Cup twice in succession, in 2002 and 2003.[139] Arsenal also hold the record for the longest unbeaten run in the Premier League at 49 games, and are the only team to have gone an entire Premier League season unbeaten in 2003–04.[140]

---
N.B:
Chelsea First Division/Premier League
Winners (4): 1954–55, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10

Edited By: anoniem on Apr 27th 2012, 0:58:52
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 1:02:57

You are sounding like a Liverpool fan now.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 1:06:41

First Division/Premier League Chelsea
Winners (4)

Anyway, you sound like a typical Chelsea FC fan. Your captain sleeps with his team mate's GF and then you boo the other guy who did nothing wrong. Your captain then racially abuses anton ferdinand, and then your fans start chanting "ANTON YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE".

Well, Flamey "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE".
re(ally)tired

dagga Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 1:38:08

Is English Flamey's first language? If so, then that could explain why SOF are run by an idiot. I saw references to 2004 (lmao) and other random rants about SOL starting coalitions and being bad allies etc.. A smokescreen to try and tar others with your brush?

Plain facts should be sufficient: SOL has been in EE since the start, that is 15 resets including this one. SOL has initiated 4 wars in that time span of 2.5 years. One in the first reset against Collab, one in the fifth reset against Laf (land:land), one in the ninth reset against ICN/LCN and one in the eleventh reset against MD/LCN.

Of the 4 first strikes, two were absolutely deserved. The hit on a much bigger LaF (who were pushing us around with a policy we did not agree with) and the hit on MD/LCN for their part in the gangbang the reset before.

I wasn't here for the war on Collab, but EE was still in beta.
The hit on LCN/ICN was on shaky ground - but the thing to remember is numbers were almost exactly even and when they called in imag to make it 75 SOL v 110 ICN/LCN/imag we did not call allies.

Now that is a fluffing exemplarary record of both trying to keep wars fair in EE and defending allies when asked. Next.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Chevs

Apr 27th 2012, 1:48:32

if you eat too much black licorice your poop will turn green
SOF Head Of Poop

Jiman Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 1:54:32

O_o

daspheebsie Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 3:08:55

I have the urge to say pics or it didn't happen Chevs but then again those may be a set of pictures I may never want to see.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Sov Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 4:32:22

AirCruiser is the SOL's greatest member. I taught him well.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 4:43:47

Originally posted by Sov:
AirCruiser is the SOL's greatest member. I taught him well.
What about me? :(

Sov Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 4:45:10

You are it's coolest member, but I didn't teach you! ;)

Jiman Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 4:45:48

yay :P

Pride Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 5:09:22

who's (true soldier nls) ? pretty good walling

Murf Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 9:31:10

Probably praetor

Yet another lengthy thread

ArsenalMD Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 10:56:29

Originally posted by Atryn:
Oooooo look, I'm being quoted in an entirely different thread. ;)

Clearly, not all MD members have 100% the same views, I think that is true in any alliance. But we do, IMHO, fight as a unified force once a decision has been made.

Also, few MD members do FA. Among our FA's, there are very different approaches. I'm sure this is true for several alliances out there. In the end, I am glad to see folks realize that we do honor our pacts, once signed. Coming in for RAGE last set was clearly an uphill battle and we didn't have anything against Neo, but we honored our FDP and had a lot of fun in the process (sorry Neo).

RE: SOL and the recent LaF/MD war. I cannot say what SOL would have done regarding their chances of winning / losing. I assume they would have come in if asked. But -- WE NEVER ASKED!!! Don't act like SOL was afraid to join the fight when we asked everyone to stay out as long as it was 1v1.

Personally, I prefer non-arranged wars. I also think we went about it entirely wrong and we can learn from that. ;) Arranged wars have a place too I just don't feel they "prove" the same things or carry the same enthusiasm/weight/challenge...

Great post again.

There was never an MD coalition against LaF, it was 1v1, we lost.

iTarl Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 11:03:44

who cares? raise your hand

dagga Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 11:36:02

Originally posted by Murf:
Probably praetor

Yet another lengthy thread
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Academus Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 11:47:12