Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 2:06:41

If someone makes their country profile public, and you can look at it and see what their country was like at the end of the round, it doesn't show anything that was out on the market. I think those armies and goods should be on your final country status.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 3:20:01

I like that idea, mainly because its an *IF* country profile is public.

It might also level a playing field where someone can have a look at a good country runner and see who to get tips from.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 4:56:31

yup good idea, but I'd understand if coding this was a bit hard?

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 19th 2012, 15:23:35

honestly i'm not sure if that's even possible; maybe it is hmm... i don't know if the goods on market get returned after the reset ends or not....
Finally did the signature thing.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:14:39

i doubt goods get returned when set ends if unsold.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

crest23 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:29:54

They don't.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 17:53:29

Yeah I just noticed because I was looking at a country's status and wondering how on earth it had a net of 115m or whatever with so little military... then realized it must be all on the market and I couldn't see what they really had, even though the country status was public.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.