Verified:

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 14:57:12

Everyone is allowed to create 16 countries and yall still find it necessary to attack peaceful nations? Not just attack but seriously farm them because you hide like cowards in your tag? And it's because you all make enemies warster... again I was just teaching my little siblings the ropes when some clan decided to use us as a farm. I tagged up because I figured it would give us a little protection, let people see me and let people know which ones were my countries. Let them know I was peaceful as I only attacked myself. But tagging up a small 16 country clan acted instead as an organized chart for these dumb clans to hit. I now have all 16 of the countries because my siblings think this game is to stupid to play. Don't act like these greedy players who don't think 16 countries is enough are right Warster. Yes unfortunately there will always be idiots that suicide for the fun of it... But I can also imagine you clans created the majority of us. A peacful nation now ready to sabotage the warring clans that war for no reason. All clans must adopt or die.... you keep farming people...especially ones better than you, you make enemies. You ruin the game for us, we will ruin the game for you. Well for the clans that have not adopted a way of self farming. Adopt or die... you "tough" boy clans know who you are.... See you in the future and have fun never posting another top ten tag finish in FFA.

Edited By: WaWa on Jul 3rd 2012, 15:02:40
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit