bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:15:29

Hey mustard he meant me..duh :p
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:20:48

ok Ketchup, Gain land on this

Jul 02/12 7:18:26 PM PS Robert Lee Yates (#1251) (XI) Chris From TKO (#1862) (xTKOx) 6456 A
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:22:58

Ohh fluff its going down
The Death Knights

XI

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:38:59

We will lose ~1600 acres, which when transfering back to owner will more then generate in ghost....

Well see how good of retallers you are =)

I miss fluff like this :P
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:58:52

Looks like XI wants to start crap
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:02:50

looks like Ketchup and XI want to play together :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:06:19

I dont want to start anything. Ketchup thot it b funny to post his awesome retal..

I never said anything to anyone and he posted it on here
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:07:16

dont blame me Warster

he challenged me

and i could of grabbed a lot higher acre country :P
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:13:29

I dont see a challenge, just a statement of facts :p
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:16:29

Actually dave you started it with saying it was free land, ketchup just pointed out that's its not always free land
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:20:33

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
As long as its not a All-Jetter, its free land

well 1:1 retals at least if no pact in place

Generic land grab comment, not targeted toward any clan

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:

Jul 02/12 10:25:33 PM PS Strange Famous (#522) (xTKOx) really gotta come up with 16 (#1912) (XI) 5040 A (+2063 A)
(#1912) (XI) House Lannister (#573) (xTKOx) 2169 A (+1823 A)

XI enjoying the free land?:P

At least do a good job of it so its hard for us to get the land back

Challenge specifically pointed toward XI.

Nice fail, warster.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:30:16

Ok KC :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2012, 1:43:16

Originally posted by smegma:

Flo- what benefeit is warfare tech to an untagged, and what benefeit is all jets to an untagged? There is non, outside of killing.

Ummm, maybe netgaining on a 100k fattie with no defense?

How does warfare tech help netgaining? And we do not accept grabs from all-jetters, so that would be a kill either way.

Nothing worse than when you shoot down a perfectly good troll

:(

Tin Man

Jul 3rd 2012, 2:04:08

flo is absolutely right about the "unfairness" to untagged countries and it sucks for the whole fluffing game.

I understand your plight honestly, but you are just giving these guys justification everytime you turn around.

When you suicide you don't need all fluffing set to do it, and you do it wrong in the first place to try and force your change on the server... which is EXACTLY what you are fluffing about, people enforcing their rules upon others.

You are attempting to do what was done since the FIRST set of EE FFA, NBK formally announced to EVERYONE that they would NEVER pact a self-farming clan. It WOULD have worked come stock time but they were to eager to kill to really prove their point.

You already screwed over ANY chance of doing it right due to your past so if you REALLY want to enjoy this game, either A. Tag Up or B. Help start a new clan.. I said "help" for a reason ;)

---------------

The whole point of this post WAS to tell you it's too late to change anything, least of all from very poorly planned untagged suiciding.

Tin Man

Jul 3rd 2012, 2:05:05

Originally posted by KyleCleric:

Jul 02/12 10:25:33 PM PS Strange Famous (#522) (xTKOx) really gotta come up with 16 (#1912) (XI) 5040 A (+2063 A)

Ooh! I wanna play ;)

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 2:07:22

but aren't you panlv? :P

JJosh Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 2:07:31

Originally posted by Tin Man:
Originally posted by KyleCleric:

Ooh! I wanna play ;)

I watch
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 3rd 2012, 2:23:02

...we do not accept grabs from all-jetters, so that would be a kill either way.

I triple-dog dare ya

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 2:35:58

Prime that policy is for untags and you know it :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 3rd 2012, 2:38:06

phooey. FS XI

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 3:07:54

Hitting XI would be no fun :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 3:14:52

we'd die too quickly. :P

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 3:28:31

And the fact we don't like picking on the smaller guys,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Khavic25 Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 4:35:44

Dear Untags:
Do not run all jetters or tyrannys with warfare tech, and you wont be killed without attacking.

Flo- what benefeit is warfare tech to an untagged, and what benefeit is all jets to an untagged?

Untags need all jetters to retal bottom feeds from clans that grab then constantly.

Just saying if an untag is actively playing their country and has not abandoned their lands then bottom feeding them should be looked at the same as bottom feeding a clan.
Damn missed it

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 4:41:48

No its not, as if he is untagged its only Country : Country retals, so he could only retal for the all jetter nothing else

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 4:43:47

That's why everyone tells them to tag up,

And then they can use whatever policy they wish, if they can enforce it.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 9:23:23

Flo, we need to have a chat. People wonder why this game is diminishing and it doesn't take a genius to understand. It's high school all over... the bullies pick on the nerds... except in this world the nerds pick on everyone else. I was a peaceful nation... and was attacked several times by these so called clans that say they like to see new players play. Cowards. Nothing but skid marks left after a fat man sits on a toilet for 45 minutes. Dip Skits that think they know the game.... but don't... which is why they have so many idiots running around attacking peaceful nations which in turn suicide... It's math idiots.... attack x amount of peaceful nations you get x amount of suicides. I am one, with you flo. I am now determined to make things right and I hope the administration of this game reads this. I was teaching my younger sister and brothers how to play....when some idiot loud mouth clan decided to hit us... a lot. Now for some reason they don't want to play... go figure. It may not be a lot but you just lost 3 more players admin... now add that to the thousands of untags who wish to play a game but do not wish to be a bunch of yellow bellie cowards. This was my first set back in over 8 years.... and nothing has changed. If the untags unite, we can show these little (private part) wet kids who haven't hit puberty know how things are done next set. Just create a random email account that I can email, and wait for WaWa to tell you the subject header (so you know its me and not these skid marks) we can change things. We will be organized next set.

They only have numbers.... which is why they open their fat pie holes. I have already over 8 players that are tired of these D-bags cleaning themselves over us. Netters, you will be left alone so long as you do not hit us. But we will keep creeping up. As the Americans used the forests to pick apart England, we will mask our ISP's, make it our jungle and we will will appear out of thin air.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 10:03:53

really wawa??

then why every reset regardless of it we kill them or leave them alone we have suiciders ??

like flo, you think that its the clans fault , i can go back and find over 100 TKO countries that have been killed , maim, Missiled by untags that we have never hit, never grabbed, yet its OUR fault when they suicide, OUR fault when we stand up and fight back,

Blame the cowards that use Untags to hide themselves, they are the reason untags are now treated as threats,

We have asked, mesaged plenty of untags and small tags in the past offering pacts and they never reply,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Tin Man

Jul 3rd 2012, 13:40:19

I'm about to smack you over the head with a book of FFAT knowledge from last set... might take me a while but if you think flo is ANY better then the assholes that screwed you over you are VERY wrong.

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 14:13:44

this is clearly getting nowhere. lets all just chest bump our respective sides in triumph (mostly so our nuts touch which is how you share cooking ideas down south).
all praised to ra

Tin Man

Jul 3rd 2012, 14:45:22

Originally posted by Tin Man:
I'm about to smack you over the head with a book of FFAT knowledge from last set... might take me a while but if you think flo is ANY better then the assholes that screwed you over you are VERY wrong.

my bad that was hellrush that was killing peaceful one man tag n00bs.

flo got pissed due to politics and went on a rampage

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 14:57:12

Everyone is allowed to create 16 countries and yall still find it necessary to attack peaceful nations? Not just attack but seriously farm them because you hide like cowards in your tag? And it's because you all make enemies warster... again I was just teaching my little siblings the ropes when some clan decided to use us as a farm. I tagged up because I figured it would give us a little protection, let people see me and let people know which ones were my countries. Let them know I was peaceful as I only attacked myself. But tagging up a small 16 country clan acted instead as an organized chart for these dumb clans to hit. I now have all 16 of the countries because my siblings think this game is to stupid to play. Don't act like these greedy players who don't think 16 countries is enough are right Warster. Yes unfortunately there will always be idiots that suicide for the fun of it... But I can also imagine you clans created the majority of us. A peacful nation now ready to sabotage the warring clans that war for no reason. All clans must adopt or die.... you keep farming people...especially ones better than you, you make enemies. You ruin the game for us, we will ruin the game for you. Well for the clans that have not adopted a way of self farming. Adopt or die... you "tough" boy clans know who you are.... See you in the future and have fun never posting another top ten tag finish in FFA.

By the way Warster not single clan messaged me asking if I was peaceful or not....they just saw us and thought it was free land. Started attacking me despite my worst country being better than even their best...

Edited By: WaWa on Jul 3rd 2012, 15:02:40
See Original Post

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2012, 17:26:26

playing in a tag isnt hiding its the opposite

as you can see by you being able to seek them out and punish them the next reset

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 17:49:15

Originally posted by WaWa:
Everyone is allowed to create 16 countries and yall still find it necessary to attack peaceful nations? Not just attack but seriously farm them because you hide like cowards in your tag? And it's because you all make enemies warster... again I was just teaching my little siblings the ropes when some clan decided to use us as a farm. I tagged up because I figured it would give us a little protection, let people see me and let people know which ones were my countries. Let them know I was peaceful as I only attacked myself. But tagging up a small 16 country clan acted instead as an organized chart for these dumb clans to hit. I now have all 16 of the countries because my siblings think this game is to stupid to play. Don't act like these greedy players who don't think 16 countries is enough are right Warster. Yes unfortunately there will always be idiots that suicide for the fun of it... But I can also imagine you clans created the majority of us. A peacful nation now ready to sabotage the warring clans that war for no reason. All clans must adopt or die.... you keep farming people...especially ones better than you, you make enemies. You ruin the game for us, we will ruin the game for you. Well for the clans that have not adopted a way of self farming. Adopt or die... you "tough" boy clans know who you are.... See you in the future and have fun never posting another top ten tag finish in FFA.

By the way Warster not single clan messaged me asking if I was peaceful or not....they just saw us and thought it was free land. Started attacking me despite my worst country being better than even their best...

Time after time after TIME, people make posts here to tell people to tag up, and then come of FFAt and identify themselves.

Most often, thaty alone will get a player several pacts right off the bat but time after time after time, people decide to not follow that advice.

If you don't understand how you might have been included in the Bad Kids group, or gotten farmed in what you feel to be an unjust manner.

As far as no clans messaging you to find out your intentions, the burden pretty much falls on you to message US (via a simple post here on FFAt), and not the other way around. That's the way the server works.

You certainly have every right not to follow the repeated suggestions made to players just like you. It's hard to understand why you or anyone else wouldn't in the first place.

I'm sorry to say it but the bottom line is that if you choose to remain "behind the scenes", and if you choose to not publicly announce your tag on FFAt (like the rest of us do), then you're probably not going to have nearly as enjoyable of an experience as you would if you made the tiny effort to include yourself in the Community.

Good luck to you.

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:07:02

Ummm well that sounds really good and all except for one little detail... how will new players know how to post on here!?!? This is for the experienced players.... not the new ones. You should want to help the new ones not post on a site that they probably didn't know existed then attack the crap out of them and say "oops well we told you what to do on a site that you have never heard of before"! I tried in game message and got a few pacts but you know how most people responded?? They told me to "fluff off". Then they proceeded to attack me.... real good way of introducing newbies to the games fellas, yall are doing an outstanding job!

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:28:48

Originally posted by enshula:

as you can see by you being able to seek them out and punish them the next reset

Sorry brother but comming out of the brush and attacking peaceful nations then hidding behind a hundred + members is cowardly. I say hiding not as in we can't literally find them.... they hide behind the cowards that protect the cowards. Its the same philosophies as gang bangers, who are also cowards. But it's not surprising to see this kind of behavior in this game, after all I am guessing yall are a bunch of nerds who have always hid behind the masses.

Edited By: WaWa on Jul 3rd 2012, 18:33:12
See Original Post

Newworld Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:43:30

Originally posted by enshula:

Sorry brother but comming out of the brush and attacking peaceful nations then hidding behind a hundred + members is cowardly. I say hiding not as in we can't literally find them.... they hide behind the cowards that protect the cowards. Its the same philosophies as gang bangers, who are also cowards. But it's not surprising to see this kind of behavior in this game, after all I am guessing yall are a bunch of nerds who have always hid behind the masses.

Says the person posting behind a 7 post new member account.
pew pew pew

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:47:41

Wawa smells like Hellrush

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 18:57:09

Yeah its strategy... they have numbers... we have anonymity (FYI it means we are nameless in case that big word boggled your mind). Although I am not surprised you don't understand strategy.. Seems like it's a super hard concept for most of you to understand that attacking peaceful nations that are better than you will create one heck of an enemy. I tried playing fair, I was in the open and saw what happened to me. I thought perhaps people have learned to leave peaceful nations alone however; fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.... There will be no second fooling.

Thanks Crazy... I have not the slightest clue as to what that means..... but sure, yall about to be hellrushed.

Newworld Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 19:08:12

Yeah its strategy... they have numbers... we have anonymity (FYI it means we are nameless in case that big word boggled your mind). Although I am not surprised you don't understand strategy.. Seems like it's a super hard concept for most of you to understand that attacking peaceful nations that are better than you will create one heck of an enemy. I tried playing fair, I was in the open and saw what happened to me. I thought perhaps people have learned to leave peaceful nations alone however; fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.... There will be no second fooling.

Thanks Crazy... I have not the slightest clue as to what that means..... but sure, yall about to be hellrushed.

Where in my reply did I say it was not a strategy? Nice to see you can uphold a debate without needing to resort to some sort of personal attack.
pew pew pew

kemo Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 20:04:39

its funny though how you expect everyone to leave you alone and its still their responsibliity to come to you to talk. if you really wanted peace that badly you go to them as some have chosen to do and were left alone (who knew right?).

im bettin money you aint new to this server at all
all praised to ra

Pain Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 20:56:50

hey WaWa try reading the server details.

Details of the fiftheenth round of Free For All
Multiple countries are allowed.
>>>>>>Clans are allowed.<<<<<<<<
Turns are awarded every 20 minutes.
Countries can hold a maximum of 120 (120) turns.
The two billion dollar cash limit is not in effect on this server.
Standing orders are enabled on this server.
The minimum time for market goods to arrive on the market is 4 hours. The maximum time is 6 hours.
Unsold goods stay on the market for 48 hours.
A planned strike brigade is unavailable for 20 hours after launching.
A country can carry out a maximum of 50 spy operations per day.
Humanitarians protest if a country attempts to attack another country which is 12 times bigger or smaller than it.
The cost of GDI membership is $3 per acre.

this is CLAN server. if you choose to play untagged then nobody has sympathy for how youre treated. its not that hard to contact an alliance and ask to join them, and there are several aliances ranging from 32-300 countries to choose from.
Your mother is a nice woman

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2012, 21:05:36

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Game_Servers

most new players would go to wiki as thats where alot of game info is

now if you go to that link have a look on the right hand side , wait i'll make it easy for you

Clan-based Servers

Countries not playing from within an established clan on clan-based servers will usually be attacked more frequently by other players! It is recommended that new players seek clans to play in on these servers. If you do not receive recruitment messages in-game, try introducing yourself on any of the Alliance,Free For All, or Team forums.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 21:25:46

Originally posted by kemo:
its funny though how you expect everyone to leave you alone and its still their responsibliity to come to you to talk. if you really wanted peace that badly you go to them as some have chosen to do and were left alone (who knew right?).

im bettin money you aint new to this server at all

Good grief people ok I suppose I can say this again for all of those cannot read. New world you implied I was a coward hiding behind a new forum name...I was explaining to you why I did so...because I was in the open and was attacked a lot. Now that we have leaked a little part of our future plans it's best if no one knows who I am....hence the hidden name.

Kemo...again I sent messages to every single clan, only 3 decided to leave me in peace the rest told me to "fluff off" I never said it was your responsibility to seek me out....but it would be nice if some people out there would meet me half way....

Warster again all this information would have been helpful to hear BEFORE ysll decided to make a suicider. I am trying to help you guys out by explaining to you why you keep making suicide countries and then cry about it as if it's some unfair battle. You treat the untags and one man clans like skit and yall know it. It's because most of yall are cowards and like to pick wars with peaceful nations. Don't pretend it's not your way of forcing others to follow your rules because you can't control anything in real life. You don't want to make this game appealing to new players and you know it. Yet at the same time you see this game going down the tubes and wonder why people don't want to play a game with a bunch of skid marks at the bottom of a toilet bowl? Like I said, things will be different come next set.... we will rid the clan plague that is destroying this game (except the peaceful clans)

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 21:28:11

Instead of being stubborn, why not try meeting the good players halfway... Oh right thats because the game moderator is a pres of a clan? Of course he supports the propaganda. Little does he know he is helping destroy his very own game. Soon this game will be ruined for everyone then nobody wins.

Anonymous

Jul 3rd 2012, 21:44:34

So you are hiding behind an alias, you know damn well the rules of this game, and you know damn well what happens to untags in alliance servers.

What exactly are you trying to cry about? You know the way it is, it's been that way in this game since 98.

Newworld Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 21:56:42

Good grief people ok I suppose I can say this again for all of those cannot read. New world you implied I was a coward hiding behind a new forum name...I was explaining to you why I did so...because I was in the open and was attacked a lot. Now that we have leaked a little part of our future plans it's best if no one knows who I am....hence the hidden name.

Coward: a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.

I guess your right, my logic fails me.
-------------------------------------------------

Now, I will take one moment and actually respond to this as if you are a new member even though I am 99% sure this is just more trolling.

A better reaction would be to tag up all 16 of your countries under a new tag named WaWa, create a thread on this forum saying these are your 16 countries and you would like to be peaceful this set.
Now I'm not saying that will stop some of the clans who like to kill off single tag countries, but there is a decent chance you might actually get some of the warring alliances to start taking your side if they see your countries are killed off for no reason. There are many warring alliances that are just looking for reasons to hit other alliances.
pew pew pew

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 22:02:09

you are assuming he only runs 16 countries...

Newworld Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 22:06:20

you are assuming he only runs 16 countries...

Correct, my comment is assuming this isn't a troll thread and that this person is somewhat new to the game. :P

pew pew pew

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2012, 22:23:04

Oh right thats because the game moderator is a pres of a clan?

im pretty sure the game mods moderate the servers that they dont play on

i dont recall whos the mods for ffa though