Verified:

RLintz Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 6:18:36

just wondering the gneral take on this quiestion?

What if someone hit one of your land fat countries in a grab?

is a country with 100k+ land with zero defence fair game?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 28th 2012, 6:21:08

Depends on the alliance really. And what u call zero defense
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2012, 6:32:32

Some cases, its tag alone is all the D he needs, remember, tis FFA :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

snawdog Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 8:18:35

I would call it fair game.
Just gently massage it tho'.
ICQ 364553524
msn

JJosh Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 14:05:58

FFA - Free For All

There ya go :)

Free

lol@Lintz
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

iSigma Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 10:00:26

FREE FOR ALL...means your fat land w/o defence is Free For All to grab...lol :P
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 14:21:50

Go get that Land !

(Before it's all gone !)
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

jaybyrd4500

Jun 30th 2012, 15:54:02

and soo many SUPER huge acre countries with literally 0 defence

Twain Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 16:47:21

Some people get fluffy about it, and if you use jetters (4:1 ratio of jets:turrets is how we define it in PAN) then you might get in trouble, but if someone's running no defense and you grab them, then it's fair game.

The thing is, most alliances only allow a certain number of hits into their tag regardless of how many different countries you're hitting.

But in general, hitting the zero-defense land fatties is fine.

Tin Man

Jul 1st 2012, 2:14:09

You would be better of grabbing their smaller countries due to the NW difference required to hit their 100k+ acre countries. Unless you have within say 20% of their NW gains diminish. NO player should have ANY problems with someone grabbing them as long as they can get their actual acres lost back in the retal(not including Ghost Acres).

And if it's a restart and just completely stupid it's generally not a good idea.

The big netting tags have PLENTY of fish, if you don't want problems take on the tuna, not the whales.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 2:50:18

As long as its not a All-Jetter, its free land

well 1:1 retals at least if no pact in place
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

iSigma Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 13:39:39

In my opinion its fair when you hit it once coz actualy that could be taken back unless some wr looking for troubles and farm it...
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

Dragon Game profile

Jul 1st 2012, 13:48:01

Just don't go to the well too often. :)

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 3:13:49

I say farm the fatties and suicide on the netters for killing untagged countries... You dont make the rules... If i wanna play untagged you dont get a free kill you get your set messed with...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2012, 4:50:49

Flo just because ur untagged doesn't give you the right to suicide on people either.

But its pointless arguing With you, you ruin our reset we kill your countries the following reset netting alliances have their kill dquad target anything that looks like a suicider, then people like you fluff that the netters are targeting innocent untags, and the cycle repeats,

Every reset its the untag suiciders that start it, yet its the netters fault.

Example I lost a country and had one crippled, I haven't touched anyone all reset, TKO have only killed those who have hit us or our allies. But hey go for it, soon enough the netters will just leave as some have already done.

Edited By: Warster on Jul 2nd 2012, 4:58:16
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 14:41:53

Honestly warster i understand and its not fair to you and others that dont assault untagged countries but whats the point of going after warring clans when they like killing either way... And i didnt start suiciding until i lost a country... Maybe people should message before doing kill runs... Take last set yea i did whatever but i was told to... After that i made a new string of six and all of em got killed... By chance my main was messaged we talked he moved on... Few days later it was killed by another clan... If i was a nooby i would have stopped playing... Instead i wait for new set when eere on lvl ground

kemo Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:06:53

oh ya thats the spirit. go ahead and let the untag know its gonna die so it can do its damage first

"im sorry but your country build looks suspicious so your slated to die in 12ish hrs"

easiest way not to die is run a solo clan. thats the abofluffe minimum most ask of you for a nap. if your not willin to go that little extra mile for us then dont come on here cryin we killed you. its your own laziness or just plain stupidity to understand the system

you can say all day long you do infact understand it but your refusal to follow said system however just points out your said stupidity. note i purposely left out the fact you could be stubborn as in this case being that stubborness is like a retard tryin to knock up a door knob

also final note: should you still not see the point hows your door knob son doing?
all praised to ra

jaybyrd4500

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:45:06

lol. FFA is interesting. People wonder why such a high % of people suicide.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 2nd 2012, 17:50:31

Originally posted by flo:
but whats the point of going after warring clans when they like killing either way...

do you hear yourself? :P

"why fight people who want to fight when i can bother people who don't?"

Dragon Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 19:09:16

Originally posted by jaybyrd4500:
lol. FFA is interesting. People wonder why such a high % of people suicide.

People DON'T wonder why such a high % people suicide. We know why they do.

If 5% of the server doesn't want to conform to "server protocol", that's fine. That's their choice. WHile you're at it, you might ask yourself exactly why it is that the untaggeds don't attack each other on one man tags.

However, when set in and set out, untaggeds farm/delete and do suicide runs on clans, it should be no surprise that the typical war clans look to keep their killing skills sharp. They watch the news and are eager to take out undesirables.

Not only have most of the clan leaders on this server repeatedly just request that players tag up, but the "suiciders" largely go after the netting clans who aren't even bothering anyone.

In that way, your observation only makes sense if the suiciders are attacking those who attack them and that's clearly not the case.

It's really not rocket science. Tag up, and you probably get a bunch of new friends on the server. Don't tag up and, well, not so much friendage.

Untagged players don't tag up simply because it's harder to keep track of them ad for the most part, they only intend to ruin (or try to) other players' fun.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:04:38

its just griefing/trolling

its like the little kid knocking over the somewhat bigger kids pile of blocks

but a little more juvenile ;p

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:23:19

thats the problem why do i need to follow your rules who made clans the boss of this server...

as for me and others who fight the good fight dieings apart of war... and the easiest way to defeat a power is to attack its wealth...

if i want an all jetter and i want a to grab you fattys with lil to no defense dont double tap me or kill me just cause your mad you got farmed... is one set of high nw worth 3 of suicide attacks... i dont believe so... and the crying says you agree...

and dragon a few dont make em all bad i run all jetters and spy\misslers because that is my deterent you have clans with kill squads and war clans with top killers that is thier deterent... i stopped playing because you and others like you ruined set after set cause you wanna kill untagged war countries... but i wont stop playing this time... and dont forget you declare set after set you are going after untagged countries your just mad you dont always get the fs....

Edited By: flo on Jul 2nd 2012, 21:25:34
See Original Post

Dragon Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:33:58

ESD responds flo. Not yet have we gone after untags for no reason. We don't farm untags and we offer UNAPS to ever player that DOES tag.

Your whole line is just a bunch of bullfluff and you know it. You may well be right that some tags have kill squads but why is it that it's always the clans that bother nobody get hit by guys like you?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:34:48

And that's where ur wrong, every reset you untags attack first

Untags do a single grab, then get a 1:1 then they suicide,

We didn't grab an untag for 2 resets and guess what we got suicided,

How is killing netters going to stop war clans killing untags ??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:36:01

Don't ask him a common sense question... you'll fry his brain
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:38:46

And everytime we kill untags who haven't attacked we have stated plenty of times that we will pay reps to any innocent countries.

Unlike suiciders flo we don't want to kill innocent people or drive people from the game
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:38:55

you declared last set you were going to kill untagged countries you made a formal declaration of war... and to be honest i havent even hit you this set... even tho i said i would... i felt bad for what i did to you last set and ill say it again mob told me too, believe me or dont but thats the truth...

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:42:14

so if mob tells you to suck a fluff, you going to do it?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:48:39

Are you refering to tko or esd
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:54:41

warster hopefully war clans will realize the game wont be here if they lose half or even 3\4 of people that play earth... as for reps if we start the same time and i have more net then any single country you have... yes you could repay the land and cash but what bout my missles they are more valuable to me then they are to you... my deterent is my image just as it is for clans ... and say if you kill me you give me reps to cover my net at the time what bout time lost and def... you cant def my country from another clans attack and now i have no deterent

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 21:57:48

esd... but focus... nbk... tko... cc... all the big guys stated the same thing...

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:02:14

and to be honest you guys need to make it harder for people to multie. i started this set with almost 150 countries and none have gotten deleted

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:02:42

So its ok for you to kill what you want when you want to defend urself, yet its not ok for netters to do the same. Typical suicider

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:05:30

im saying ive had more non aggressive countries killed then aggressive ones and its because they are all jetters or kill run countries

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:06:38

ya know..its not warring clans that make ppl quit. its ppl like you flo. somebody had an honest question and you have turned his thread into something that i wouldnt wipe my ass with. you suicide. you ruin someones hard work that never prolly hit someone while in there landtrading phase. go fluff off and die already. jesus you sound like a moron.
The Death Knights

XI

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:08:24

nah its people like you

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:09:55

Thanks flo
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:12:36

Hey flo you claim the tags started all this, do you even understand why those alliance now have said policy?? Because untags were attacking for no reason other then to be jerks
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:13:12

no problem

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:13:46

youre wasting your time Warster

flo

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:17:30

i know warster but do you know that a bunch of untagged countries belong to respected players that multie

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:19:29

Dear Untags:
Do not run all jetters or tyrannys with warfare tech, and you wont be killed without attacking.

Flo- what benefeit is warfare tech to an untagged, and what benefeit is all jets to an untagged? There is non, outside of killing. As an untagged who are you going to kill? Are you going to wait for a reason? Generally not.

TKO will pay reps to those that get killed if it is not a suicider.

Any untagged can make a 1 man tag, message me, and get put on DNH by us.

Failure to do so is your decision, and the results are for you to deal with.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:21:37

Originally posted by flo:
i know warster but do you know that a bunch of untagged countries belong to respected players that multie

then you and "them" deserve to die for being a douchebag cheater

all there is to it

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:45:25

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
As long as its not a All-Jetter, its free land

well 1:1 retals at least if no pact in place

Jul 02/12 10:25:33 PM PS Strange Famous (#522) (xTKOx) really gotta come up with 16 (#1912) (XI) 5040 A (+2063 A)
(#1912) (XI) House Lannister (#573) (xTKOx) 2169 A (+1823 A)

XI enjoying the free land?:P

At least do a good job of it so its hard for us to get the land back

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 22:50:40

thats not me, thats our rookie

this was me :P

Jun 18/12 9:11:44 PM PS Page 5 (#2140) (xTKOx) John Wayne Gacy (#1249) (XI) 1336 A (+512 A)

Jun 18/12 5:02:07 PM PS John Wayne Gacy (#1249) (XI) Page 5 (#2140) (xTKOx) 4301 A (+1933 A)

so is that a challenge Ketchup? :P

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Jul 2nd 2012, 22:54:53
See Original Post

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:02:06

Ketchup, you don't want to challenge me. You know I'm good at it. (who isn't, smaller country grab bigger country = great net) But it's been a while since I've grabbed fatties so unless this is an invite, I'm not going to.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:08:50

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:

Flo- what benefeit is warfare tech to an untagged, and what benefeit is all jets to an untagged? There is non, outside of killing.

Ummm, maybe netgaining on a 100k fattie with no defense?

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:12:48

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
thats not me, thats our rookie

this was me :P

Jun 18/12 9:11:44 PM PS Page 5 (#2140) (xTKOx) John Wayne Gacy (#1249) (XI) 1336 A (+512 A)

Jun 18/12 5:02:07 PM PS John Wayne Gacy (#1249) (XI) Page 5 (#2140) (xTKOx) 4301 A (+1933 A)

so is that a challenge Ketchup? :P

That was a bad retla we should have gained land on it lol.

You know when it comes down to it we generally gained land, and also KC is missing alot of factors in there for max gains=P

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:13:20

Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by KeTcHuP:

Flo- what benefeit is warfare tech to an untagged, and what benefeit is all jets to an untagged? There is non, outside of killing.

Ummm, maybe netgaining on a 100k fattie with no defense?

How does warfare tech help netgaining? And we do not accept grabs from all-jetters, so that would be a kill either way.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:14:08

@ my Xtreme peeps

:)

Edited By: bstrong86 on Jul 2nd 2012, 23:25:49
See Original Post
The Death Knights

XI