Verified:

Rico Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 7:24:07

While there was never an official CF, mdevol did concede defeat here on the boards on July 3rd. So excuse us for taking the rest of the set off.

Rico Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 7:27:33

Originally posted by mdevol:

you can try to drag us through the mud Rico, but at least use some GOOD stuff. this is weak, even for you.

You guys pulled some shady stuff and now you try to portray me as the bad guy for pointing it out? Ha!

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 7:39:01

hey I told them to farm tko's stockers last week, would of been much more shady as each hit would of taken 1/2 a bil worth of food and $ :P imagine how fast those top countries would of died then lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 2nd 2012, 7:44:37

most of us arent stupid enough to keep stock on hand .......... well most of the time.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rico Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 8:36:45

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
hey I told them to farm tko's stockers last week, would of been much more shady as each hit would of taken 1/2 a bil worth of food and $ :P imagine how fast those top countries would of died then lol

The thing is they did exactly that by grabbing their friend llaar.

They grabbed llaar and used what they gained to lemmy IMP's originals.

Dizology Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 10:03:11

Yeah, Pretty sure NBK won this war.

patriotffa

Aug 2nd 2012, 10:50:18

yup, cc surrendered :) IMP wins and vacationed :)

mdevol Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 13:33:59

hahah thats reaching Rico.

you are pointing out stuff that wasnt even shady. (outside of the llaar thing which im still figuring out)

and since when (especially by your standards) is growing untagged/solotagged with same country names as originals, shady? its not like he was growing all reset, they were restarts. do i need to look back to find where you have done that in recent history?

and as far as accept FA from another clan, how else would you have preferred we handled it? when it was found out that FA came from another clan, the ONLY reason it became "shady" is because said clan was pacted to you. I could have just as easliy left them tagged and let them continue to fight until your police killed them.

THAT would have been shady...

rico, you can flame all you want about "conceding defeat" and whatnot, but at the end of the day you guys declared war, and at no point was there a cf agreement, nor was there ANY reaching out from IMP's standpiont to end the warring. I dont see how, in any way you guys thought that the war was over, none of your everyday regular members thought that, so clearly the memo that the war was over didnt make it past rico and prime.

Edited By: mdevol on Aug 2nd 2012, 13:46:34
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ridsect_sof Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 13:44:51

IMP is the Winner......cheers :)

SOF Alliance Server
Jun 24, 01:47 Ridsect of SOF (#674) SoF Havoc Does EE again (#939) MD 1 B 7 C
Aug 4, 06:22 Ridsect of SOF (#1576) SoF SoLe SuRViVoR (#1429) (SOLdier) 5 B / 8 C
Mar 25, 18:34 Awesome Kickin (#300) (SoF100) (#20) (SoL) 25 B