Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 18:13:46

stolen from gazza on sof forums..

Boltar: The gentle beast of the Protectons. Boltar is kind and supportive to his allies, yet can be a serious threat to his enemies. On one occasion he was even able to take out four Terrakors, all on his own. He may be slightly mentally undeveloped, as he always speaks of himself in the third person and uses simple, short sentences (much like the Dinobots from Transformers). His Robotix body has a bulky, bear-like torso on six thin legs. It is the second Robotix unit created during the movie, and was assembled and animated by Zarru and Compucore during their stay in Zanadon, when they found an unfinished and part-lacking Robotix in one of the hangars. Apparently, the body Boltar uses was still under construction when Skallor's sun went supernova and was abandoned by its creators. Memorable transformations and features include a humanoid combat form, a helicopter mode, and multiple onboard weapon systems, including laser cannons and flamethrowers. Boltar didn't choose his pilot - during his first battle he was piloted by Zarru, but later Exeter assigns Flexor as his partner, without any objection from the Protecton himself.

oh how im gunna get flamed for the mentally under developed thing

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 18:46:10

Yeah, I was all set to just post "Slightly?", but read your last phrase and decided it'd be pointless to do so.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 18:56:11

lol nah i can take a good ribbing its all in fun

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:41:02

Mine's an acronym for "Fascist Organization of Good Looking Men of God". It's a political party I made up along with some friends when we were 10 because we were disappointed in the quality of the choices available in the provincial election that year.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:44:43

I thought this was my login... didn't realize it would be my forum username.

Woulda chose Eric Eazy E.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 9th 2012, 19:45:26

Back in early high school a friend tried to play some hacking-related pranks on me (mostly using back oriface or netbus, can't remember which) and used this name to do it.

I discovered it was him and got him back. As a final insult I stole the name for my own use.

wunderbar Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:51:58

I was 13, browsing an internet forum of some kind, needed a username, and I was eating a wunderbar.

It has now become my entire online persona (along with thewunderbar when wunderbar is taken or not usable)

Funny how those things work, considering I don't even really like wunderbars.
wunderbar
An Omega dude

braden Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 20:01:37

i was dun born with it

Nuketon Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 20:03:08

Nuketon was my country name in tournament when I was recruited into 1a

trumper Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 20:06:15

Reference to the practice of playing trump cards in various card games. At the time I created the name it was a reference to playing euchre.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 9th 2012, 20:18:25

no comment:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 22:58:34

<---- cooler sounding that Mr. Emerald ;-)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Armadillo Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:15:43

Back in 99 or so in college I was playing counter strike. Everyone had names like assasin, eliminator, deathdealer etc. so I decided to pick the most pathetic sounding username I could think of and went with Dumb Armadillo. It was too long for something when I was started playing in LaF so I chopped it down.

Cougar Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:17:41

Who is up there?

Cougar and Merlin and Maverick and Goose.

There ya go

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:32:47

You dont wanna know..lmao
Do as I say, not as I do.

zygotic Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:35:54

Welsh band gorky's Zygotic mynci

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 1:25:45

in 1985 a mutant-hunting Sentinel named Nimrod appeared in the X-men comics.
years later when the internet started i took his name as my nic and have used it ever since.
i added the ix in 2003 to reflect my status in IX.

hawkeyee Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 1:57:55

Buddy of mine was in a Starcraft alliance and his name was Eagle 1. We both liked fighter pilots and this alliance had nicknames that sounded like call signs. So I picked Hawk 1. Which became Hawk_I and hawkeye.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Junky Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 1:59:13

Just a random word that popped into my head... my RSquad Name my Sir Googley..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Xelah Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 3:09:08

ex-RSquad represent :p At that time I was using the handle Thor... because I liked the comic.

My current username is just my favorite brand of darts spelled backwards. (I play enough darts that I can tell what brand the dart is by the way if feels in my hand).
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

Junky Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 4:03:47

fun times were had.. even if we did get roflstomped every set.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 10th 2012, 4:28:03

LittleItaly II was the name of my first country because its my favorite restaurant. When i signed up for ICN, i didnt know if username or alias would be displayed on the forum. So i woulda been holycow131415 instead of LI2. Later on, i just dropped the 2 from the end because im the only one and original :P I stayed with LI because most people agreed LI was better than holycow... Mostly everywhere else, I am known as holycow131415, because i used to say holycow all the time. the numbers represent the ages i originally thought i would keep the nick til, but when i turned 16, i didnt want to readd people, esp when it just works the first time when signing up for sites :P

Edited By: LittleItaly on Aug 10th 2012, 4:30:22
See Original Post
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Xelah Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 4:31:23

Junky, were you in that time we FS'd Omega because SOL was farming us?
--Xelah
Death Knights

Devestation Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 4:55:50

fluffed f I know, it's not even spelt right.

Junky Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 4:59:22

yep.. I think we almost won that war... before we lost.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 5:14:59

MY NAME IS SAM

I AM IN THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

SAM_FROM_THE_MIGHTY_CLAN[DANGER]! WAS TOO LONG AND CUMBERSOME, SO I WENT WITH THIS.

HA!

SAM

uldust Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 5:18:39

all dust in the wind

Angel1 Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 5:43:15

Make believe games + various cartoons = AireteenyaAngel + Brother misspelling name = AreteenyaAngel + Shortening = Angel2 + realizing that noone likes to be second = Angel1
-Angel1

Erian Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 7:38:22

I used to go by Dragon back in 2000, but so many people were, so I figured I'd make up my own nick. I pronounce it like a Swede would however (E-ri-yan), so the spelling is probably off for the English environments I use it in. It's based on "Eldarian" which in Swedish would be approximately "person of eldar". I kinda liked elves at the time...

I was kinda bitter when Robert Jordan decided to call an elderly absent-minded Aes Sedai woman Erian later :P

the_skaking Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 8:24:47

I love and play SKA MUSIC!! so there the SKA king :)

Xelah Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 9:39:56

You must be thinking of a different time we FS'd Omega. The time I'm talking about where we FS'd Omega because SOL was farming us, I can count the kills on one hand and having pretty much all our active countries wiped, and then Zarin left like a set or two later to go work TEQ... and if you put your own name in as Admiral Zarin on the TEQ country creation page it would tell you "yeah right" and then send you back to the country creation page.
--Xelah
Death Knights

Alin Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 9:47:20

<- name

UBer Bu Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 10:59:45

I'm not sure.
-take off every sig.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 12:24:21

derived from my very first country name Cydonian Refugees
👽

Alana Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 13:17:58

Originally posted by braden:
i was dun born with it

Likewise!
Alana
LCN Peon

Brink Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 13:40:18

When I was a boy, my dad called his huge beat up, old historic manner that had some 40 years of deferred maintenance, "Tottering on the Brink", similar to an English Manner like maybe Stratford on Avon.

I started naming my beat up pathetic tourney countries Tottering on the Brink.

Wharfed

Aug 10th 2012, 14:52:36

At the time, I was on a Dungeons and Dragons Online binge. I liked the Warforged race a lot. Then, while thinking of a name for a country on the Earth 2025 council server, I ran with Wharfed. A play on warforged and wharf(as in fisherman's wharf, right?). Then I recruited into a clan, and called Wharfed, so it stuck. I go my MrBlah pretty much everywhere else, I just never sought to change things.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 14:58:12

Originally posted by Alana:
Originally posted by braden:
i was dun born with it

Likewise!

Me as well. My last name, not my first name.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 14:59:47

Mine is easy to explain when i first started because of my neighbor his online nick was SubDoc and another friend of mine when i joined was MiniDoc so i was like i wanna get on this train and i made Tinysub

Im sure some people have to remember SubDoc or even MiniDoc

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 15:00:49

Nukes are evil.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 15:04:31

Freshman year in high school I would make smart ass general philosophical comments throughout P.E. class. So they all started calling me "Master Zen".

Because I know a black guy I decided to forgo the "Master" portion. ONE LOVE.

LadyGrizz Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 15:15:15

Vancouver used to have a basketball team, the Grizzlies. I went by Grizz when I first started playing, but everybody thought I was a guy, so I tacked on Lady.
LadyGrizz ended up being my online persona for everything internet, lol

braden Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 15:36:14

i would have gone shareef abdur rahim, grizz, but to each their own.. :P

CandyMan Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 15:47:41

I chose my nick because of that silly jingle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9B_6PH4dhU

cuz the candy man can!

zygotic Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 20:14:02

I remember crushing rsquad when I was in omega. I also Remember you killed roach withq troop gs's

SirSepher Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 21:14:18

Back in junior high, a friend and I created an online text based game for fantasy battles based on fantasy Boxing matches from other sites. I had to pick a name and having just played Final Fantasy 7, I went with Sepher and he went with Seifer as the two commentators of each match. The name has stuck ever since in pretty much all aspects of online gaming =P
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

Xelah Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 21:41:11

Originally posted by zygotic:
I remember crushing rsquad when I was in omega. I also Remember you killed roach withq troop gs's

THAT'S THE TIME I'M TALKING ABOUT! </DANGER> We killed roach with GS, and then we land killed him again before we were all dead.
--Xelah
Death Knights

Drow Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 0:48:19

used to play DnD. First long term character was a half drow. kept the nick ever since, coz they're badass fighters.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Link Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:25:35

dude from zelda.. sword and boomerang..ect ect.. or tha brendon fraiser cave man from that one movie with same wise gamji and paulie shore... whichever you like :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

LadyGrizz Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 3:46:13