Verified:

Retributor

Aug 25th 2012, 19:20:27

Please do NOT farm me.

I've only taken 1 retal to your 8+ hits. I know I am weeks behind you all but please do not take advantage of me.

Twain Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 19:25:26

Send Crippler a message or ask for a contact. I'm sure they'll be willing to work with you.

They may need to actually know which countries are yours though unless you're the only one that they're hitting (which seems unlikely).

-Not a FoCuS member

synoder Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 19:25:44

are you untagged or in a tag?

Retributor

Aug 25th 2012, 21:09:00

Jedi is my tag and I'm the only one there.

Retributor

Aug 25th 2012, 21:10:27

News for August 22, 20:00 through August 25, 21:10

Attack Time Attacker Defender Losses
PS Aug 24, 13:53 Avenger (#1026) Avengers Young Padawan (#3516) Jedi 246 A
SS Aug 24, 17:42 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD Young Padawan (#3516) Jedi 153 A
SS Aug 24, 17:42 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD Young Padawan (#3516) Jedi 165 A
SS Aug 24, 17:43 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD May the Force be with You (#3514) Jedi 158 A
SS Aug 24, 17:43 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD All is well (#3515) Jedi 156 A
SS Aug 24, 17:43 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD Force Push (#3510) Jedi 158 A
SS Aug 24, 17:43 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD Force Lightning (#3512) Jedi 155 A
SS Aug 24, 17:44 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD Telekinetic Throw (#3511) Jedi 156 A
SS Aug 24, 17:44 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD Strength and Justice (#3513) Jedi 153 A
SS Aug 24, 17:44 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD Young Padawan (#3516) Jedi 147 A
SS Aug 24, 17:44 FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD Jedi Knight (#3517) Jedi 144 A
SS Aug 24, 17:55 FoCuS (#727) FoCuSeD I shall be complete (#3719) Jedi 104 A
SS Aug 24, 20:34 Alpha Q Up (#390) BadNinja Jedi Consular (#3509) Jedi 178 A
PS Aug 25, 03:13 Brett Hull (#339) XIdiots Jedi Consular (#3509) Jedi 321 A
PS Aug 25, 03:15 Marcel Dionne (#335) XIdiots All is well (#3515) Jedi 326 A
PS Aug 25, 17:40 Jedi Consular (#3509) Jedi Alpha Q Up (#390) BadNinja 647 A
PS Aug 25, 17:50 Telekinetic Throw (#3511) Jedi FoCuS (#726) FoCuSeD 899 A

synoder Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 21:20:45

I would take warster's advice and contact crippler or pain. Most clans will give ya a fair deal if you are reasonable. Being in a solo tag though there is no guarentee that you will be treated fairly by the bigger tags. You are going to have to run a lot of defense, do a good job at retals and do some FA work to establish yourself if you want to do well long term.

Retributor

Aug 25th 2012, 21:34:11

It sounds to me that FFA is not the place I want to be. Bye.

Tin Man

Aug 25th 2012, 21:40:40

god forbid you post your clan's tag and contact info on the forum. this never would have happened if you followed that rule, you could have even killed off 726 and gotten away with it if you went through all the right avenues.

I'm about to run solo to show these n00bs how it's done

Some Guy

Aug 25th 2012, 21:41:18

Pain will be by shortly to help FoCuS save some face for the obvious small tag farming. Unless someone complains, their hypocrisy is as bad as the rest.

Retributor

Aug 25th 2012, 21:51:36

Self-deleted move along move along. I'll stick to primary/express.

The only two countries that are still alive are the ones I took two LEGITIMATE retals with which will later be deleted(you guys can farm those if you want).

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 22:08:23

sounds like someone i met last set who selfdeleted after tex killed a few of his countries..

The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2012, 22:24:52

Originally posted by bstrong86:
sounds like someone i met last set who selfdeleted after tex killed a few of his countries..

Lol, i was thinking same thing!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Retributor

Aug 25th 2012, 22:54:51

Originally posted by bstrong86:

Well, I'm not sure if he asked for it but it was not the case here. I tried to play in FFA because I thought people would have 16 countries and there would be no need to farm others.

This, however, is not the case and that practice happens ANYWHERE. I was going to give it a real shot at playing 16 countries but it is not worth the investment of time. I will stick to 1 country.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:19:42

u played, solo. didnt establish your self and didn't annouce your tag when u started it.

join an alliance, it'll stop u from being farmed and if u do get farmed, then there are better ways to handle it. like kill the offending country and if that doesnt work, a well timed FS is perfect
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:21:48

will all the suiciders holing up in 1 man tags, the only way to be safe is too announce yourself
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Twain Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:21:59

Originally posted by synoder:
I would take warster's advice and contact crippler or pain. Most clans will give ya a fair deal if you are reasonable. Being in a solo tag though there is no guarentee that you will be treated fairly by the bigger tags. You are going to have to run a lot of defense, do a good job at retals and do some FA work to establish yourself if you want to do well long term.

Whose advice? *looks for Warster in this thread*

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:32:13

You have seriously over reacted to this reps were offered to you from the get go and retals were never questioned for legitness
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Twain Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:34:08

That's what they all say, Crippler.

FIRE THE LOSE CANNONS!

synoder Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:37:04

Originally posted by synoder:

Whose advice? *looks for Warster in this thread*

All you netters look alike.

Twain Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:39:11

Warster must be one good lookin' dude.......

synoder Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:42:06

Warster is a guy?

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Aug 25th 2012, 23:52:21

he is on the weekends, synoder

JJosh Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 0:01:04

i rather like this thread... other than that, i have nothing further to add. that is almost all
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Retributor

Aug 26th 2012, 0:17:44

My apologies to all. The dynamics of FFA are COMPLETELY different. When I signed up to play in the game it did not say I have to go to the forums to announce my tag or get farmed/annihilated.

Again, I just came to this server thinking there would be no farming because if your main country needed land you could just hit your 15 other countries. It was a mistake coming here, sorry again.

Edited By: Retributor on Aug 26th 2012, 1:23:04
See Original Post

Rockman Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 0:24:25

Originally posted by Retributor:
My apologies to all. The dynamics of FFA are COMPLETELY different. When I signed up to play in the game it did not say I have to go to the forums to announce my tag or get farmed/annihilated.

Again, I was just came to this server thinking there would be no farming because if your main country needed land you could just hit your 15 other countries. It was a mistake coming here, sorry again.

Why should someone have a main country that farms 15 others? Why should someone not have 16 very good countries instead? The rules do not say that you can only have one good country.

It is also not in the rules that you'll get annihilated if you don't announce your tag. But because there are a lot of jerks around who hide as untaggeds or unannounced 1 man tags, and then suicide on netters, that means that you need to announce yourself if you don't want to be treated as a likely suicider. This is a matter of politics, not a matter of rules.

Retributor

Aug 26th 2012, 0:35:50

Again, I admitted to the DYNAMICS of FFA are different. I don't know what else to say to please you all. I'm sorry I didn't announce my clan to you all? I don't know how many times I have to apologize for coming to YOUR backyard not knowing the rules.

I ' M S O R R Y.

I came to tell FoCuSeD to not farm me. Instead my eyes were opened by Synoder of how things work here. I feel it is too much to do just to play in this server. I will go back to primary/express. I understand also that you guys get frustrated when suiciders hit netters. Hey, I get frustrated when people farm me but I was going to keep playing but again I was introduced to a whole different set of rules and conduct that I don't feel I need to abide by because they are not part of the basic game rules. They are rules set by the players and other than market control I do not feel players should control anything other than that.

I rather get killed/farmed by FoCuSed(or self-delete as i did) than do this political dance you all are doing. That is NOT why I play this game.

The gaming community here also is very hermit/paranoid like that it might turn other players away. Just an FYI.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 0:41:53

join XI and just blow fluff up with us
The Death Knights

XI

Rockman Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 0:42:17

Originally posted by Retributor:
Again, I admitted to the DYNAMICS of FFA are different. I don't know what else to say to please you all. I'm sorry I didn't announce my clan to you all? I don't know how many times I have to apologize for coming to YOUR backyard not knowing the rules.

I ' M S O R R Y.

I came to tell FoCuSeD to not farm me. Instead my eyes were opened by Synoder of how things work here. I feel it is too much to do just to play in this server. I will go back to primary/express. I understand also that you guys get frustrated when suiciders hit netters. Hey, I get frustrated when people farm me but I was going to keep playing but again I was introduced to a whole different set of rules and conduct that I don't feel I need to abide by because they are not part of the basic game rules. They are rules set by the players and other than market control I do not feel players should control anything other than that.

I rather get killed/farmed by FoCuSed(or self-delete as i did) than do this political dance you all are doing. That is NOT why I play this game.

The gaming community here also is very hermit/paranoid like that it might turn other players away. Just an FYI.

We're not paranoid, we're merely aware of reality. When you get hundreds or even thousands of suiciders every set, its not paranoid to expect that an unannounced tag might be a suicider. If there were only a few dozen of suiciders each set, or even just suiciders only some sets, then you might have a case for calling us paranoid. But the sheer number of suiciders that we've already seen makes it not paranoia.

The political dance you need to do is to announce yourself, and that's it. That's not much of a dance. That's just saying hello.

When there's a huge problem with unannounced countries suiciding, expecting people to introduce themselves if they want to allay suspicion is completely reasonable.

Aug 26th 2012, 1:16:00

Im sorry that you feel this way...
pm me
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

synoder Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 2:46:21

if you just want to play and not worry about all the political stuff then just join one of the established clans and then you are set :) There are some basic rules that all clans follow to keep things civil but other than that you can just do your own thing.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2012, 3:13:55

Tell you what..., Crippy has gone tree hugger on us all, but he still lethal, he managed to kill 16 countries with just a few grabs!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Twain Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 3:17:25

Good lord, Retributor.

You're so completely full of fluff. You claim you only took legitimate retals? Want to know why "legitimate retals" exist? BECAUSE PLAYERS MADE RULES BEYOND THOSE OF THE BASIC GAME RULES.

There will always be a political atmosphere beyond the basic rules in a game like this, and ultimately, if you don't want to go along with that, then good luck over in Primary/Express.

This server, like the alliance server, is meant to be a server where people create teams or alliances. If you want to play solo, that's perfectly fine. This server is, in most cases, the most fair server out of all of them. In Primary and Express, a new player would be farmed down to nothing by more experienced players. In Alliance and Team, it's not even just individual players, but entire alliances that farm these players down. Over here, for myriad reasons, we actually show some respect for any one-man tags as long as they announce themselves.

If you choose not to do this, then you're treated with the same level of respect as any new player on any other server, which obviously isn't a great deal of respect.

But ultimately, saying this whole "there shouldn't be any rules beyond the basic game rules" argument is bullfluff, because if that's the way it was, FoCuS would have messed your countries up even worse. It's the player-created etiquette that allowed your countries to even stay alive.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 3:48:15

Well said Twain :) I think FFA is better than even Primary/Express.

Retributor

Aug 26th 2012, 4:18:12

Right, to begin with the political dance itself is EXHAUSTING as hell and something I PERSONALLY do not want to deal with. Secondly, I did state earlier that there is farming and it will happen ANYWHERE. Furthermore, I also stated that I rather not invest time in running 16 countries to get farmed. I rather stay playing one country if the end result and chances of getting farmed are identical.

What you pointed out was a sub-premise of what I stated as a primary reason. I NEVER said Primary/Express was better than FFA. Great job in trying to subdue the weaker minded people(sorry papasmurf you walked into that one yourself mister) by choosing a particular statement and trying to revolve your whole argument by it. It was magician-like because you got my reason in one hand and then you spin it into your other hand to do a big flashy bang to try to sound like a hero maybe?

I don’t know but you saying I’m full of fluff because of that is un-heeded, immature (even after I apologized so many times for my pre-conceiving ideas about FFA), and irrelevant. You are attacking the wrong and invalid point of my whole reason of not wanting to play FFA anymore.

Aug 26th 2012, 4:57:18

I just want to point out that the people you are arguing with are not a part of focus... Ive stated my piece and know there was an in game msg sent to you offering reps prior to this post.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 4:57:57

what is this political dance you speak of? taking 2 minutes to post and claim your clan?

so it would of been exhausting to do that but its not exhausting to write all these paragraphs?

makes sense
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 4:58:53

The only political dance you have to do is announce your presence. If that's too exhausting for you, I don't see how you can even play express, much less find the time for FFA.

Pain Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 5:46:08

quick someone get him a tissue.

you make a post, wait 2 hours, then rage quit because you got grabbed a couple times. i think you beat dragons record (sorry dragon i just had to :P)

so you dont want to play by server standards like everyone else, and you just want people to leave you alone and hit their own countries? lol

you hear that NBK, i told you being anti self farming was wrong, you shouldnt be grabbing anyone but yourself. take note (i know gambit already practices grabbing himself).

Your mother is a nice woman

Pain Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 5:47:59

Originally posted by Some Guy:
Pain will be by shortly to help FoCuS save some face for the obvious small tag farming. Unless someone complains, their hypocrisy is as bad as the rest.

how do my nuts taste?

why do i need to save face. small tags get farmed by lots of other alliances. especially with the high amount of suiciders. if he had used the proper channels it would have been rectified.

i would have prefered him to retal all those hits and own the person who grabbed him.
Your mother is a nice woman

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2012, 6:10:25

Hear that, Crippy?, Pain wants you pwned! :p
(•_•)

Twain Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 11:51:16

Retributor: Good call, dude. Call me immature for calling you full of fluff and follow it up with insulting PapaSmurf.

At least you're consistent.

Oh, and don't claim that I took your other statement out of context. Your entire argument as to why you're quitting is that you're unwilling to follow the player-created rules of announcing yourself on the boards. You don't get to pick and choose which player-created rules you want to follow as a one-man tag.

Aug 26th 2012, 12:25:09

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Hear that, Crippy?, Pain wants you pwned! :p

meh i'm man enough to take it.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Twain Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 12:26:43

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

Hmmmm. Funny, those are the exact words your mom said last night.
OH SNAP

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 14:44:53

this thread makes me laugh
The Death Knights

XI

Twain Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 14:54:43

Your face makes me laugh.

synoder Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 15:30:51

no

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 17:58:04

Hmmmm. Funny, those are the exact words your mom said last night.
OH SNAP

+100

Aug 26th 2012, 21:55:24

Twain dont make me strap pain to your asshole

Edited By: Crippler ICD on Aug 26th 2012, 23:02:45
See Original Post
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Twain Game profile

Aug 27th 2012, 1:01:07

I rarely actually use the "your face" or "your mom" joke at times when it actually makes sense, but I had a good one of each pretty recently. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2012, 3:40:20

Twain dont make me strap pain to your asshole

Haaaaa! Hahahahahaha!
(•_•)