Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2012, 11:26:23

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
@Scode: I said it before, you're in a tough situation... but what can you really do with iMag that would make up for two years under Soviet? Put yourself in Monsters' or Rival's position (or the other alliances which haven't then grown to be bigger than iMag), basically having been a netting alliance that's smaller than iMag. Under Soviet, FA with iMag was basically "accept these topfeeds/RoRs/inconsistent retal policies or we'll FS you oh and you better not FS us because we'll FS you next set." I mean do you think just replacing Soviet, but still leaving him as an advisor fixes this?

@Silver: I thought I was quite fair with you :P

@Warster: Why don't you go protect some more cheaters? Wouldn't want anyone to know what their aliases are. It's actually hilarious that galleri is on here like "PP is smikke" and then on the other hand you close threads about Mr Titanium's identities and their deletions. You two really set the bar high for consistent and fair modding ;)

Soo what your saying is dont bother trying, fs anyone for the hell of it.

If thats the case, I dont want to hear you fluff about any decision i make because no matter what I do, i cant improve the situation.

Bassically you just shot yourself in the foot with regards to trolling imag, so keep your thoughts to your self and shut the fluff up, unless you have some constructive advise ;)

kthxbi
no, I'm saying you don't wipe out several years of bad behavior with a few good sets, but at least it's a step in the right direction

obviously if Monsters or someone keeps grudge warring you for half a year, opinions are going to shift, but you can't just say "Soviet's gone, so let's all just forget about iMag's past. Oh yeah, he's not really gone, he's still an advisor but still, whatever, you guys are bigger than us now so let's pretend we weren't fluffs to you in the past"

edit: and that's constructive advice (ie. just take it without holding a grudge, try to keep your wars legit etc)

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Dec 14th 2012, 11:29:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF