Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 17:04:42

I see a lot of your countries around 11k acres, but none of them around 4.9m networth. Why are you running such extremely landfat countries?

tellarion Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 17:12:14

Get grabbed more, noob.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 17:23:22

Originally posted by tellarion:
Get grabbed more, noob.

You should try telling the truth for once. It's a lot less work than having to try and remember all the lies that have come out of your ass.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 17:29:36

Give it up, dude. You took a risk having 5b cash and several hundred mil bushels on hand, and you paid the price. I'm starting to think that one day you'll get Alzheimer's and not be able to remember your own kids, but you'll still be saying 'Remember that time Evo stockhunted me! GRRRR!!!!'

And before you even think to twist my words, that is NOT an admission of guilt. Just let it go ffs and stop being such a turd.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 17:53:32

Originally posted by tellarion:
Give it up, dude. You took a risk having 5b cash and several hundred mil bushels on hand, and you paid the price. I'm starting to think that one day you'll get Alzheimer's and not be able to remember your own kids, but you'll still be saying 'Remember that time Evo stockhunted me! GRRRR!!!!'

And before you even think to twist my words, that is NOT an admission of guilt. Just let it go ffs and stop being such a turd.

When you're not building a house of lies, it's a lot easier to remember things.

EVO|Rasp

Dec 18th 2012, 18:06:58

I really don't understand what Rockman is trying to prove here. There are at least 3 other alliances with countries well over 10k acres and between 1-2m nw. Good job pointing out the obvious Rockman.

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 18:13:18

It may not be funny to you, but it made me laugh.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 18:57:26

Originally posted by EVORasp:
I really don't understand what Rockman is trying to prove here. There are at least 3 other alliances with countries well over 10k acres and between 1-2m nw. Good job pointing out the obvious Rockman.

It's obvious to me, and it's obvious to you. But its not obvious to some other members of your alliance.

Edited By: qzjul on Dec 19th 2012, 21:18:29
See Original Post

anoniem Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 19:00:30

rockwoman strikes again!
re(ally)tired

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 18th 2012, 19:10:38

Rockman's point is lost on me as well.

iScode Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 19:12:43

lol at stock hunting

silly netters, fluff i would grab you too with that much goods on hand.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

En4cer85

Dec 18th 2012, 20:34:02

Rockman is referring to him getting hit last set and Evo not having a country like his sitting there to be hit this set.

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 20:52:26

Cheese with your whine?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance?

Cry me a river?

Your tears stop droughts in desert countries?

Take your pick...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 20:59:41

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Cheese with your whine?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance?

Cry me a river?

Your tears stop droughts in desert countries?

Take your pick...

How am I crying? I'm not complaining about Evo stockhunting me, I'm exposing the obvious lies they spread in order to deny that they had gone stockhunting.

I'm mocking their claim that I was "low networth" when I got stockhunted. There's no complaining here about stockhunting. I didn't even mention stockhunting, I was talking about what an appropriate networth on 11k acres is, which according to Evo is far more than 4.9m networth.

I do complain about how the bugged attack gains on special attacks didn't get fixed, but I haven't done that in this thread. And I do think its an appropriate thing to complain about.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 21:01:00

Originally posted by En4cer85:
Rockman is referring to him getting hit last set and Evo not having a country like his sitting there to be hit this set.

I'm not referring to that, En4cer. I'm referring to the lies they told afterwards in order to deny that they had stockhunted. Stockhunting isn't cheating, I don't know why they are so loathe to admit they do it. But they do seem to be addicted to lying, so that might be why. And I just have fun exposing them for their obvious lies that they tell. It's made it quite hard on them, they can't even remember things properly because they've built up a house of lies that is crushing them.

EVO|Rasp

Dec 18th 2012, 21:49:48

Are you still bringing up your country from last set? I had the same thing happen to me (and lost $4 billion) and the only time I've brought it up is to address your excuse for risky behavior. Having that much stock on hand is taking a huge chance. Unfortunately, you and I both learned the hard way.

You had 4.9m networth and lost how much stock?

I was close to 20m nw with 15m+ defense. Should I call the other alliance out for stock hunting me???

Rockman Game profile

Dec 18th 2012, 22:39:35

Originally posted by EVORasp:
Are you still bringing up your country from last set? I had the same thing happen to me (and lost $4 billion) and the only time I've brought it up is to address your excuse for risky behavior. Having that much stock on hand is taking a huge chance. Unfortunately, you and I both learned the hard way.

You had 4.9m networth and lost how much stock?

I was close to 20m nw with 15m+ defense. Should I call the other alliance out for stock hunting me???

Yes, they did stockhunt you. It was a douchebag move by them. And if LaF had done that to you, I'd still call it a douchebag move. I don't know why Evo is afraid to admit that they did stockhunt. It's not against the rules, its just a lame way to play. As would grabbing after you start destocking. Which is what I would have done if Evo hadn't pacted LaF last set.

But what I'm bringing up is Evo's insistence on lying. That bothers me a lot more than Evo being douchebags.

Edited By: qzjul on Dec 19th 2012, 21:19:00
See Original Post

bertz Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 4:46:22

It's because we really didn't do stock hunting.
It's just grabbing same land and networth. Stock was a bonus.
And we could have FAd you the stock back if you insisted coz the country grabbed you was a crappy one

grimjoww Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 9:13:34

it was bertz who hit you btw so better ask him if he stockhunted you or not.. hehe

anoniem Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:32:30

rockwoman has now evolved into rockfluff
re(ally)tired

tellarion Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 13:47:19

Nobody stockhunted you. Why are you even bringing this up still?

H Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 19:30:54

ha, i remember this.

Bertz was just lucky. Get over it.

Would you hold off on grabbing a target, because you noticed he had stock onhand Rockman?

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 20:18:18

CRY SOME MOAR!! MOAR TEARS!!!!!

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 21:05:06

actually my firends dog is called rottluff :D