Verified:

Alin Game profile

Jan 11th 2013, 9:19:52

Originally posted by elvesrus:
If I really wanted to own a gun I could go to a friend and have one in the time it takes to call someone and have arrangements made for a meeting. How does gun control stop me from doing that?

Because of the gun control thingy, there will be few friends with few weapons available ?

There won`t be almost 1 gun / citizen in USA (infants, babies up to 3 years old, 3-14 years old, over 60 years old - included) therefore you might have a hard time finding a friend with a gun and almost impossible to find one with an assault rifle ...

See - i do have a gun and i think i have seen it max 5-6 times in the last 3 years ( mainly for maintenance or shooting fireworks @ new years eve or cousin wedding ). However, if i wouldn't own one and i would try to find a gun at a friend, i would have a really hard time to do that. You just made me think how many of my friends have a gun - and i can`t really name one in my mind now ( and no - it`s not because i don`t have friends | - * | ). I think an old friend - who is a forest-men nowadays do have some.

And i can assure you i am a free citizen in my country. Sure, politicians are corrupted as fluff here, but i am for sure a free man.

Edited By: Alin on Jan 11th 2013, 9:28:53
Back To Thread
See Original Post